Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Theory on Aliens

Vicious Monster

My Theory on Aliens

It’s Took us 10,000 years to create a rocket that people could go in and travel to space, and since it was invented, the farthest we’ve managed to travel is the moon. The bible tells us that in 2006 Aliens will come and visit us, and people are under the impression that aliens have super technology such a ray guns and Spaceships. The chances are aliens have been on their planet roughly the same amount of time as we have, which means they will have invented a spaceship, but we think that they will come and visit Earth, maybe so, but when we have the technology to visit them they will probably have the technology to visit us. If they are on Pluto, they would probably find it easier to visit Neptune than Earth.

Aliens could just be humans on an other planet that extract oxygen from the source of air they use. They could be animals with gills for living in outer space, or we could be looking at aliens in a completely wrong way. They could be animals as small as ants with no intelligence whatsoever, and the reason we haven’t found them yet is because they’re too small to see or maybe even too small to be picked up by a radar. Maybe they are in they’re version of NASA, searching for us thinking

“It’s impossible for us to be the only ones in the solar system”, they might wonder what the great wall of china is, they might wonder what clouds are. They might not even be alive yet. They could have suffered a meteorite just like us and are still waiting to be developed into a living being.

Maybe each solar system only has one planet with life on it, and the aliens in another solar system are the only thing on their planet.

Thankyou for reading my theory on aliens.

...Vicious Monster

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I AAAM

• Yelekiah

• Hazzard

• Vicious Monster

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We don’t know, but there could be thousands, and possibly millions, of Earth-like planets studding the dark latitudes of the Milky Way. Our Galaxy could be thick with worlds that host not just life, but intelligence. In this putative club of sentients, it is possible that we are the newest arrivals.We just dont know.

Although Homo sapiens has been plodding the planet for a few hundred thousand years, our technical competence to build rockets and radios is only a century old. Anyone who’s mastered seventh grade science knows that’s not a heck of a lot of time compared to the age of the Earth.

The other possibility is that no technology advanced civilisation survives for such long time spans. And while the Galaxy may have spawned great civilizations in the deep and distant past, they are mostly gone now. In this scenario, other club members are not quite so ancient, but they’re in short supply

Edited by hazzard

....Our Galaxy could be thick with worlds that host not just life, but intelligence. In this putative club of sentients, it is possible that we are the newest arrivals.We just dont know.

I've often wondered if we might not be at the top of the technological "food chain"? Hey, somebody has to be #1! This would answer the Fermi paradox nicely. Then again, considering the vast distances involved, it's also very likely that any technologically advanced aliens simply don't know we exist! Perhaps Earth is just "out in the boonies" of the galaxy?

Lot's of speculation...no way to know for sure.

I wish ET would just give us a call! user posted image

All this sort of reminds me of a joke where two frogs are in a pond, and one frog says to the other: "Do you suppose that there may be any other ponds where life may also exist?" :P

post-25255-1133160546_thumb.jpg

Edited by Magikman

All this sort of reminds me of a joke where two frogs are in a pond, and one frog says to the other: "Do you suppose that there may be any other ponds where life may also exist?"

That's not funny. :o

That's not funny. :o

Sorry Yel. Have you heard the one about 8/?88* 2@34-- &823 ru0e 888** Ohhyyyyy669? :blink:

Edited by I AAAM

I'm afraid I have not. I...don't speak Australian, sorry. :geek:

That's not Australien it's Zeta reticulan. :tu:

Ohhhhh, cool :clap:

I'm already trying to learn Sanskrit and Hebrew.

note to Yelekiah: learn Zeta Reticulan

It's becoming more popular than the Japanese language you know? Soon we may all be speaking it, only not as the spoken word, but rather through the thought process. Hang on and I will ESP the joke to you and lets see if it makes you laugh>>> :blink:

The sleepy face made me laugh. Then again I have a weird sense of humor. The way I see it is that they have quick thought processes. If they were to send us a message, even if we could speak their language "telepathically", it would take a long time for us to assimilate this information and integrate it. Well that's just my opinion.

edit: ok...I'm losing my freaking mind. That's the wacko face. wtf...

Edited by Yelekiah

The sleepy face made me laugh. Then again I have a weird sense of humor. The way I see it is that they have quick thought processes. If they were to send us a message, even if we could speak their language "telepathically", it would take a long time for us to assimilate this information and integrate it. Well that's just my opinion.

edit: ok...I'm losing my freaking mind. That's the wacko face. wtf...

I know they're out there. :yes:

post-25255-1133173723_thumb.jpg

I'm losing my freaking mind. That's the wacko face. wtf...

Hey! Great you got it! :tu:

Edited by I AAAM

Look, Vicious Monster, I don't know if you were joking when you said it , but i've studied the Bible- especially the books of prophecy- and nowhere in it does it hint at an extra terrestrial visit next year. And if your Bible does, tell me what messed up cultist store you bought it at.

I have a theory, maybe they are us? There just a higher evolved version, Einstein and hawking, both think that time travel is possible but only to go backward as the future dosn't exist. We evolved into what we are now from apes, maybe there a future stage of our evolution. The may have discovered how to manipulate time, and they may be conducting history lessons (so to speak) just an idea.

I think part of the problem is that we are 'humanizing' possible alien intelligent life in a subtle manner, by assuming that they will develop science, particularly rocketry and radio technology, and travel in space. This is probably not the case. The technology used to develop interstellar travel and communication is just one bit among a vast array of knowledge.

Heck, if you somehow had humans appear, whether by abduction or whatever, in a primitive state on another world, there's no guarantee they would take the same direction. Just look at the history of Homo Sapiens. For tens of thousands of years, humanity essentially existed in a mostly technological and societal stasis at the level of hunter-gatherer (although some Atlantis advocates may disagree). Even after agriculture appeared, technology did not rapidly advance until the last thousand years. Napoleon's armies in 1805 moved by horse-and-cart and the use of boats, just as the Roman army did two thousand years before, and the Egyptian army did, two thousand years before the Romans. A society has to value technology and have the desire and need to use it, otherwise stasis sets in when a society can meet its needs.

However, the above is nothing when taken against an intelligent alien species. Here, even the definition of intelligence is suspect, since alien intelligence probably will (if they exist) differ heavily from the thinking processes of human brains. Then think of possible biological limitations. We rely heavily on sight, but what if an alien neglected sight in favor of echolocation, or a sense of smell, or (if it a seaborn creature) the ability to detect the weak electrical pulses of the muscles of its prey? The worldview would be profoundly different, and so would technology. Plus, (and this is a very important question), even if an alien species has the capacity to make tools, why should they make them? Utah Raptors were smart creatures, but they only needed their intelligence plus their claws and teeth. Humans, on the other hand, once they progressed beyond Australopithecus, needed tools to survive; although we are large mammals, we have no natural weapons. If an alien has intelligence, but doesn't need to develop technology to prosper, then they probably won't.

I think the above provides a good answer to the Fermi Paradox. Basically, intelligent life could be prevalent elsewhere, and even common, but only humans have taken the technological route to radio communication and space travel in this galaxy, or galactic cluster, so our corner of space is silent.

... & thank you for thinking more intergalatically. Believe it or not, humans are not the center of the universe.

TeraLink Was Here! ;)