Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fleet of UFO's over M25 UK

jillh10

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jillh10

• Space Commander Travis

• xstortionist

• Hoagy

Hard to say what has actually been captured, when using video phones at night. This paticular footage is also very shakey. Dont quite see the different coloured flashing lights being anything other than Xmas tree lights perhaps?

If it is an actual fleet of UFO's then we are in trouble :( But I have to say this is the first I have heard of this here in Britian.

I can't seem to find any news articles related to a ufo sighting on or around Oct 20th

It seems like if there were that many ufos there would have been something. even a

local news article about it.

:cry:

There was a similar picture like this taken over the Whitehouse years back, it turned out to be reflections from the street lamps, and this one looks very similar......

I don't think they're street lamps- first of all, the guy said that they were moving, and second, they were flashing different colors.

I don't think they're street lamps- first of all, the guy said that they were moving, and second, they were flashing different colors.

The guy was in a car, right? Moving, presumably (although on the M25 you can't be sure). On a motorway there's lots of lights - cars, street lights, signs - places beside the road, DIY superstores and the like - plus that part of the M25 goes under the flight paths for Heathrow airport where they make a turn onto approach... I think maybe we should rule out the obvious first before calling for Will Smith.

Hard to say what has actually been captured, when using video phones at night. This paticular footage is also very shakey. Dont quite see the different coloured flashing lights being anything other than Xmas tree lights perhaps?

If it is an actual fleet of UFO's then we are in trouble :( But I have to say this is the first I have heard of this here in Britian.

Yep me too! They went to the media but they wouldnt take on the story but by all accounts they were pretty shaken up. They are a bunch of credible chaps, not your regular ufo buffs and all of them skeptics. I wonder why I cant ufo's to come here! Id love it...

yea, this isn't a real UFO case by any means....it seems to be fiber optic illusion to me.

It was taken on the side of the motorway between potters bar and enfield?

It was taken on the side of the motorway between potters bar and enfield?

apparently so, yes ... you know who it was?

*Starts making tin-foil hats*

:lol: There's no need for that. Try to mind control me & I'll pwn ya.

TeraLink Was Here! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched a program on the History Channel last night called UFO Files, about the incredible UFO "fleets" that have been appearing over Mexico throughout 2004 and as recently as June 2005. There were hundreds of craft in them, all in formation, sometimes moving sometimes perfectly still for over 30 minutes up in the air. It was very creepy and disturbing. Thousands of people have seen and filmed them since about 1990. For some reason Mexico is a major hotspot for UFO activity and the fleets there are massive. :alien::o

flashing red and geen hmmmm christmasy colors,hmmmmm coincidence? i think not :)

*coughchristmas lightscough*

alien :)

edit:forgot to sign off as alien :)

Edited by aliennobasoure