Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Signs of the Zodiac in Australia

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

View Postlooser, on 14 April 2011 - 05:40 AM, said:

While I have no doubt the the op's zodiac geoglyphs are nothing more than wishful thinking and that the Gosford hieroglyphs are modern "fakes", this thread did remind me of a hieroglyph that a saw while flying across Western Australia many years ago. It was reported to have been seen from space. When I get a chance I will post a lat/long of it.

Or a picture even if possible? As to anything been seen from space, I doubt that, considering that you would need opticcal equipment to see the great wall of China the pyramids or even the Nazca lines from space. None of these is visible with the naked eye from space, it all need to be amplified to be seen at all.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#47    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,200 posts

• Question everything

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:17 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 14 April 2011 - 05:59 AM, said:

Or a picture even if possible? As to anything been seen from space, I doubt that, considering that you would need opticcal equipment to see the great wall of China the pyramids or even the Nazca lines from space. None of these is visible with the naked eye from space, it all need to be amplified to be seen at all.
Did you happen to see Ancient Aliens last night? That Greek dingbat I think it was flat out lied and said they were visible from space, along with with the Carnac stones.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#48    looser

looser

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:49 AM

Sorry, I cant workout how to get long/lat from google earth. If anyone wants to see they should do a search on the Ready Mix logo.                       It was made in 1965 by grading the topsoil away from the limestone bedrock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users