Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New-coincidence, imagination...help ?

Lasvegas1

Hi everyone, (please excuse my incorrect use of vocabulary for certain terms.)

Hmm, I'm very new to this forum and to this 'reality'. I am female, 20 years old and have always thought my experiences to be coincidences. Things I notice about my experiences is that they happen when I am feeling strongly about something (happy, anger, etc.). I have also had other experiences that I felt I did not have to channel much. Sorry for rambling!

My Experiences:

1. I once was very upset at a teacher in the 6th grade and wished her dog dead, the next day she didn't come to school due to her dog passing away. I have felt so guilty for this and still do till this day.

2. Every time I get on the bus or train people always tend to talk to me. Not only talk, but tell me their life story. They never are asking for advice...just telling me about their life. This type of situation has happened so many times I cannot count. I usually have my bags on the seat next to me to try and keep people away from me...but they persist even when there are plenty of other seats available.

Someone said maybe because I am attractive (beautiful), I'm not society's ideal...if you know what I mean.

3. I had a dream that surrounded suicide and next day in the news I had planned to go to specific store, but decided not to and later read in the news that a sucicidal incident occurred that evening...the time I was planning on shopping.

4. When I think of someone they will text me sometimes it's instant! A guy I had thought about texting, but wasn't sure if I wanted to reconnect with..eventually I finally decided to text him and he randomly texted me. We hadn't talked in years.

5. Sensed a friend's death before it happened. Before she passed I wanted to hug her for some reason, but didn't because I thought I was being emotional for whatever reason.

These are just a few experiences that have been recent.

I don't think I'm psychic, but I feel I have a way of channeling energy and it's not controlled...OR my whole life is just one weird coincidence.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Just would like to know if anyone has any ideas about what is going on, or am I just over-thinking and making a big deal out of nothing?

• Like 1

Lasvegas, I just think that you're entirely normal for the thoughts that you're having. Many people feel, and have felt, the way you do now.

Hi Lasvegas1,

I would say that every person is psychic and telepathic to one degree or another. What you describe is not common place for most people so in that respect you are different.

What you call channeling energy fields I would call a telepathic shared experience with them. Now if your curious about how to influence future outcome potentials you would want to understand why the existing potentials are what they are. You do that by having an imaginary conversation with the outcome potential field itself. Then if you can appropriately alter the current energetic circumstances you will influence those potential future outcomes.

Many who have these skills are curious about why me and where do I go from here. May I ask if you have these reflections?

John