Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If the World declares War on Islamic radicals

pallidin

Yes I know what your reffering too, I believe they were also kicked of the streets by their own people?.... Were they not?

And lol they were hardly a politcal party just a group of thugs spreading anti western propaganda.

They were kicked off the streets by another section of the muslim religion AND the English people. This group of thugs are still here, we can not even get them deported because of the human rights brigade.

These thugs are bringing their children up with the same ideas, hopefully something along the way will teach the children not to go down that route.

These thugs are still here and growing.

These thugs are bringing their children up with the same ideas, hopefully something along the way will teach the children not to go down that route.

Indeed. Education, it seems, might be the only lasting solution.

this is from 2011 and was filmed secretly, but it is not the only islamic school out there, not saying they are all as brutal, but the fact is they are all teaching religious apartheid and the parents know it, thats why they send them there.

http://www.dailymail...ils-beaten.html

Edited by freetoroam

We already declared war on the "radical ideology of hate" that you're focusing on, and meanwhile we're subsidizing it in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, and Egypt. It seems clear that if education is the answer, then war cannot be.

The Middle East is going to be what it is despite our violent interventionism. If people care about indoctrinating/educating Islamic people, I'm sure there's a charitable donation for that. Freedom and voluntarism is the answer to your concern too. Not tyranny and force.

• Like 1

We already declared war on the "radical ideology of hate" that you're focusing on, and meanwhile we're subsidizing it in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, and Egypt. It seems clear that if education is the answer, then war cannot be.

The Middle East is going to be what it is despite our violent interventionism. If people care about indoctrinating/educating Islamic people, I'm sure there's a charitable donation for that. Freedom and voluntarism is the answer to your concern too. Not tyranny and force.

the education he was referring to was about my post on the children who are being brought up in a western country to hate westerners, please see above link.

the education he was referring to was about my post on the children who are being brought up in a western country to hate westerners, please see above link.

The same question is still begged, why his limited reference? Why not teach children not to hate, period? We teach the reverse and ignore what we're doing, only to declare more war on top of it? No thanks. I've had enough insanity; it's time to start expecting the same result.

... there is no "THEY". Muslims are not all united in one great fearsome horde. They are fragmented. 'They' seem to be very tribal and covenant bound and their warrior past still has a powerful hold on 'them'. That's one reason they fight amongst themselves . They can't agree on anything long enough to pose a united threat to anyone imo. That's really all i wanted to say, in response to lumping the entire world's Muslims into one confined and inaccurate category .

As far as Islam taking over the world... is everyone else going to convert all of a sudden? I know i'm not going to... and i'm one of how many hundred millions of others that aren't going to either? IF, one day the majority of the U.S. is Muslim, or any other group, and that group gains the political power to empower it's will ... so be it. That's the way a Democratic Republic works? .. but i can't see it happnin.

Edited by lightly

The same question is still begged, why his limited reference? Why not teach children not to hate, period? We teach the reverse and ignore what we're doing, only to declare more war on top of it? No thanks. I've had enough insanity; it's time to start expecting the same result.

Teaching not to hate, period, we can only hope is something parents are already teaching them at home, but this is children being sent to a school by their parents to hate the people in the country they live in. i do not know of any other religious group who are teaching this kind of hate with in their schools.

As for the wars, we should never have gone to Iraq or Afghanistan, and am against subsidizing it in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, and Egypt.

I am also against people coming to our country from "war torn" areas and not even contemplating integrating into our society.

• Like 1

... there is no "THEY". Muslims are not all united in one great fearsome horde.

This has already been pointed out.

It has also been pointed out that if they do not even want to live side by side together when they are part of the same religion, then why should we trust that they will be willing to live side by side with other religions altogether.....we have seen in many areas of England that they do not want to.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

... c They are fragmented. 'They' seem to be very tribal and covenant bound and their warrior past still has a powerful hold on 'them'. That's one reason they fight amongst themselves . They can't agree on anything long enough to pose a united threat to anyone imo. That's really all i wanted to say, in response to lumping the entire world's Muslims into one confined and inaccurate category .

As far as Islam taking over the world... is everyone else going to convert all of a sudden? I know i'm not going to... and i'm one of how many hundred millions of others that aren't going to either? IF, one day the majority of the U.S. is Muslim, or any other group, and that group gains the political power to empower it's will ... so be it. That's the way a Democratic Republic works? .. but i can't see it happnin.

There does not need to be a "horde" in the days of asymmetric warfare. Nineteen men with box cutters, remember 9-11? Small groups of zealots can create enough turmoil to keep us at war indefinitely. If we cease operations against them and walk away do you think they will just say oh well..... I guess that's over? Does it occur to you that such zealots will look upon a retreat as a sign of weakness and that they will be emboldened to strike even harder? Do you believe it is impossible that a major European or US city could be attacked with chemical biological or nuclear weapons? Because there are a LOT of people out there with years of study in these areas who say that threat is very real and quite close. This is specifically why Syria is being handled as it is by the west, I think. It's a real mess and if those chemical weapons get loose it's going to be hell on earth for some unfortunate souls. I think that such an attack is only a matter of time because to actually have even a chance to stop them, we would have to be as insanely evil as they are. And we don't have (thank God) what that requires.
  • Like 1

Small groups of zealots can create enough turmoil to keep us at war indefinitely.

sorry and then.. i just can't buy into it. I agree with your words above .. only different. I might be incredibly stupid and naive to not be scared out of my wits by MUZZIES . so be it.

sorry and then.. i just can't buy into it. I agree with your words above .. only different. I might be incredibly stupid and naive to not be scared out of my wits by MUZZIES . so be it.

Respectfully, Lightly, you misread me. I am not scared by these vermin. I respect the damage they can - and imo, will, do. I would much rather die in such an attack than live in a society that becomes regimented to a point where I'm no longer free. But that doesn't mean that the few cannot do great damage. They have already PROVEN that point. The board was set and the pieces started moving 11 years ago - or earlier. I get the feeling we're all just along for the ride these days. It gets much worse from here on, I think. I hope I'm wrong and I certainly don't lose sleep over it. What will be will be.
  • Like 1

Teaching not to hate, period, we can only hope is something parents are already teaching them at home, but this is children being sent to a school by their parents to hate the people in the country they live in. i do not know of any other religious group who are teaching this kind of hate with in their schools.

As for the wars, we should never have gone to Iraq or Afghanistan, and am against subsidizing it in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel, and Egypt.

I am also against people coming to our country from "war torn" areas and not even contemplating integrating into our society.

"Be who you are, be yourself" is boundless don't you think? It even works for Muslims. I'm biased by experience and I've experienced some of the most lovely people I've ever met in my life, Muslims from war torn areas no less. Since I'm not seeing any mass crime wave or other societal problem with Muslims fitting in, I haven't felt the need to be against anything because there are no problems with them residing here. The stereotypes are thick and heavy; and as is almost always the case with stereotypes, the reality is very different.

• Like 1

"Be who you are, be yourself" is boundless don't you think? It even works for Muslims. I'm biased by experience and I've experienced some of the most lovely people I've ever met in my life, Muslims from war torn areas no less. Since I'm not seeing any mass crime wave or other societal problem with Muslims fitting in, I haven't felt the need to be against anything because there are no problems with them residing here. The stereotypes are thick and heavy; and as is almost always the case with stereotypes, the reality is very different.

So the fact that you have met wonderful people who happen to be Muslims means that all Muslims are wonderful people? When did anyone say that all Muslims are evil? I have no doubt that they are as human as I and many are probably more devout in showing their beliefs. But this does not change the fact that a very tiny minority of them can wreak havoc on this world -and ARE doing so today. It's ridiculous to argue that this isn't true. And it is pointless to equivocate every group on the planet until the acts of all are either justified or vilified alike. There is real evil in the world and acting as if all are the same is just denial with high flown rhetoric.
  • Like 1

I'm biased by experience and I've experienced some of the most lovely people I've ever met in my life, Muslims from war torn areas no less.

and then has basically covered this.

if we lived on a world where we can not say we have met nice people, no matter what religion, colour, sex or nationality they are, then we seriously would be in trouble.

please remember that this is about the islamic fundamentalists, and not about "Mr Arcmed" who although a muslim, has integrated with the west and is not spewing hatred for the western country he has chosen to live in.

Edited by freetoroam

and then has basically covered this.

if we lived on a world where we can not say we have met nice people, no matter what religion, colour, sex or nationality they are, then we seriously would be in trouble.

please remember that this is about the islamic fundamentalists, and not about "Mr Arcmed" who although a muslim, has integrated with the west and is not spewing hatred for the western country he has chosen to live in.

Mr. Ahmed. And this is about him because it's him and others like him who must decide what it means to be a Muslim. Not non-Muslim bullies traveling 7,000 miles away looking for a fight to pick. We've had two generations of this going on one way, and one incident (9/11) of it happening the other. If we're actually willing to think that we can shape the future of a religion with military force, we've lost our minds and have instead developed far too much blind faith in our interventionist bureaucracy.

Mr. Ahmed. And this is about him because it's him and others like him who must decide what it means to be a Muslim. Not non-Muslim bullies traveling 7,000 miles away looking for a fight to pick. We've had two generations of this going on one way, and one incident (9/11) of it happening the other. If we're actually willing to think that we can shape the future of a religion with military force, we've lost our minds and have instead developed far too much blind faith in our interventionist bureaucracy.

The name was just used as an example, it was not about anyone specific.

I am not in favour of going to muslim countries and trying to shape their future by military force, which so far has not had any effect on the muslims as a whole anyway. i am not in favour either of islamists coming to a western country spewing their hate on ours streets..

As it stands, if the islamists come here to fight against the government, that I could understand that, but that is not the case, they are coming here to live permanently and to enforce their religion and anti western values on us. WE, the normal joe are not the people going to their countries, but we are the ones who have to put up with them because the human rights brigade say so.

Our governments are going to these countries because there is already war there...mainly between muslims and muslims, I say let them all kill each other if they want, but i am sure that those who say our governments should not be there trying to shape their future would soon be jumping down my throat saying we have to be there and help them....

So its a bit of a catch 22 situation, do we let them all kill each other and turn a blind eye, or do we go and help? Considering it seems to be giving an excuse for the terrorists to come here,,,, then I say we stay away.

I say we should not be there,

The name was just used as an example, it was not about anyone specific.

I am not in favour of going to muslim countries and trying to shape their future by military force, which so far has not had any effect on the muslims as a whole anyway. i am not in favour either of islamists coming to a western country spewing their hate on ours streets..

As it stands, if the islamists come here to fight against the government, that I could understand that, but that is not the case, they are coming here to live permanently and to enforce their religion and anti western values on us. WE, the normal joe are not the people going to their countries, but we are the ones who have to put up with them because the human rights brigade say so.

Our governments are going to these countries because there is already war there...mainly between muslims and muslims, I say let them all kill each other if they want, but i am sure that those who say our governments should not be there trying to shape their future would soon be jumping down my throat saying we have to be there and help them....

So its a bit of a catch 22 situation, do we let them all kill each other and turn a blind eye, or do we go and help? Considering it seems to be giving an excuse for the terrorists to come here,,,, then I say we stay away.

I say we should not be there,

I don't know where you're from but I suggest following the US example and adding an establishment clause to your Constitution and then you won't have to worry about your country being taken over by radical Islamists.

Looking at the OP again, I'm glad we agree that declaring war and using military force is a bad idea.

But no, my government didn't go to these countries because there was a war there already. This policy isn't a decision of helping Muslims kill one another or not. What governments are you talking about?

• Like 1

I don't know where you're from but I suggest following the US example and adding an establishment clause to your Constitution and then you won't have to worry about your country being taken over by radical Islamists.

Looking at the OP again, I'm glad we agree that declaring war and using military force is a bad idea.

But no, my government didn't go to these countries because there was a war there already. This policy isn't a decision of helping Muslims kill one another or not. What governments are you talking about?

Nato and many other organisations who go to these countries to "help", as for Afghanistan and Iraq, absolutely right, they were not going there to "help", if you exclude 'only themselves'.

Yamato, not to put you on "the spot", forgive me if that is the thought.

My question is: are you OK with radical Islamic suicide bombers, or not.

Simple enough, I guess.

Edited by pallidin

are you OK with radical Islamic suicide bombers, or not.

Not from my own country, no. I'm also not okay with radical non-Islamic homicide bombers.

Yamato, not to put you on "the spot", forgive me if that is the thought.

My question is: are you OK with radical Islamic suicide bombers, or not.

Simple enough, I guess.

I was going to say, "good luck with that" but he responded before I could warn you. Yam has an aversion to straightforward answers. Master of redirection.... :w00t:

Might I direct you to Sandy Hook in order for your answer to more in line with the truth.

Or Timothy McVeigh

Or many other incidents....Waco.

Yes we do these things in a different form then Islamic Fundamentalists wage there war but we indeed wage war against our Government which has become more and more Tyrranical over time.

Nothing will be more tyrannical than any religion.