Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bitten by a Vampire

Neo Cortex

I'ved been bitten by a Vampire two times and I still feel the pain in my neck...

The first dream is a vampire took me to a room and then he suck my neck...

The second dream is I saw a vampire... and then the other four Bi sexual vampire kissing each other...carrising, indulge.

Then a female Vampire bite me again... after that I learned to fly... I flew toward my aunt and my cousin...

What the heck is the meaning of that? o_O

Edited by Netero

I'ved been bitten by a Vampire two times and I still feel the pain in my neck...

The first dream is a vampire took me to a room and then he suck my neck...

The second dream is I saw a vampire... and then the other four Bi sexual vampire kissing each other...carrising, indulge.

Then a female Vampire bite me again... after that I learned to fly... I flew toward my aunt and my cousin...

What the heck is the meaning of that? o_O

I think it all has subliminal meaning for you . I don't think there's anything supernatural implicated by these particular dreams . I wouldn't worry about them .

• Like 2

Been watching a lot of vampire movies. That would cause you to dream about them. Wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1

I have been bitten by a vampire to. It sucks the life out of me every month. I am a slave to it, and there is simply no way to kill it.

It's name is Wells Fargo

• Like 6

I have been bitten by a vampire to. It sucks the life out of me every month. I am a slave to it, and there is simply no way to kill it.

It's name is Wells Fargo

haha come to think of it, there is a vampire that's after me too, it's blond and blue eyed, and waits next to the school entrance to watch everyone like a hawk to punish them for their " inappropriate clothing" for some odd reason, I stand out to her, says wearing a beanie is a major school crime, damn these vampires. .. But hey I get vampire dreams too, but I'm the vampire sucking people's necks, or I'm a magician that can fly and turn people into animals, I'm sure their typical dreams that everyone gets

• 4 weeks later...

That damn Wells Fargo vampire has bitten my ass quite a few times. Wheres my damn garlic and steaks **** lets make a marinade wtf

Had a dream while I was pregnant with my daughter that she was a vampire and I woke up crying when I tried "purifying"?? Her with garlic and holy water because id felt id physically hurt my baby. Crazy part is in my dream before she was born she was about 7 when she was born and as she got older it kinda freaked me out just how much she looked like the beautiful little long brown curly haired girl in my dream that night. She use to scare the mess out of me when id wake up in the middle of the night to her standing beside my bed not saying a word just standing there. That dream would come back everytime and my heart would almost jump out of my chest. That's one of my babies though id love her even if she was a vampire :)

I had a dream once that I was a Jedi with a blue lightsaber and had my arm cut off. It still bothers me to this day because I'd totally have a green lightsaber.