Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#826    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 December 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

It's a lot easier to say, please see my post #53 here:
http://www.unexplain...ic=237870&st=45

...but we're remembering to stay on topic, aren't we ;)

I don't think you have done everyones head in, it's just there's a definate drop in interest and internet chatter of the 21/12/2012 crap in recent days...Thank God!
Thanks for your help mate!      :alien:      Why have you got a profile pic of an alien! are you a believer?

#827    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

synchronomy...
I haven't enough credit on my dongle but I will watch your video link when I do. Definately!

Edited by Somethings Not Right, 06 December 2012 - 04:35 AM.

#828    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 December 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

I guess it is on topic!
While I can't wrap my head around ET's helping to carve and move big stones, I CAN entertain the possibility that some "outside influence" provided the "spark" for life to begin.
At some point in time a cell had to appear that could replicate DNA in order to reproduce.
How the hell did this process begin?
This is a marvel of nanotechnology:

No tubes mate, can I ask you to lay that out for me.

That is interesting, but now I ask you the chicken and the egg story. Who created the first alien? How did he evolve, or did he, and would that not indicate ET life is rare?

One thing I have noticed, which might seem pretty basic on the surface is that everything is perfectly symmetrical. From VY Canis Majoris right down to a Quark.

Posted Image

Posted Image

As such, I think this is a big clue to the composition of DNA, everything that exists has order, and derived from chaos. Much time needed to go much further, but I am hoping you are picking up and what I am saying. It's all quite beautiful and amazing. How is everything so perfectly round?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#829    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

psyche101
I read your link.... very interesting....
It was aliens though.....
By the way It was the chicken..
The egg was always inside the chicken(dinosaur) & was very soft & disolved inside the womb but one it fell out
& from that day on it always fell out & through a process which I don't know the name of it had to harden or
the dinosaurs would have not survived........... You like! :su

#830    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

psyche101
The egg was always inside the chicken(dinosaur)
like women have eggs inside them & was very soft & disolved inside the womb but one day it fell out
& from that day on it always fell out & through a process which I don't know the name of it had to harden or the dinosaurs would have not survived........... You like! :su
Also nature always finds the most convenient way(form).. or something like that...
That bloke on the film k-pax....The gay one & I saw a programe about bee hives & them big rocks in Scotland..
The giants causeway..... I'm Just a smart ****, I know

Edited by Somethings Not Right, 06 December 2012 - 05:20 AM.

#831    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

V Y cannis majoris...... mad.... I have been facinated by this for a while now...
I really can't comprehend how big the Known universe really is... & don't think I ever will..

#832    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

psyche101
The egg was always inside the chicken(dinosaur) & was very soft & disolved inside the womb but one it fell out
& from that day on it always fell out & through a process which I don't know the name of it had to harden or
the dinosaurs would have not survived........... You like! :su

LOL :tu:

But doesn't even live young start in an egg?

It;s just a soft shell is all

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#833    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:13 AM, said:

V Y cannis majoris...... mad.... I have been facinated by this for a while now...
I really can't comprehend how big the Known universe really is... & don't think I ever will..

VY has been capturing my attention for some time now as well. It's a behemoth I just cannot fathom in size.

Space has stunned me since I was a child. I remember as a small boy looking up at the stars and wondering what was beyond them. The internal horror of realising there is no end has stayed with me to this day. It's like a real life horror movie for me, that trepidation makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I think about the boundary of space as opposed to the universe still, and yet it excites me tremendously at the same time.

Needless to say, horror movies just do not do it for me these days. Real life is far more frightening, wonderful and amazing. But I do have an interest in astronomy and have a decent telescope at home, I like chasing Galaxies. They too, leave me like a stunned mullet.

Edited by psyche101, 06 December 2012 - 05:20 AM.

#834    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:13 AM, said:

There are just some Things that are not meant to be figured out.. Like the black dude
in the film 'day of the dead' said....
We are getting too big for our breaches.... Talking of 'zombies' has anyone else had mad dreams
with zombies in... I have been plagued by them all my life....
& I will stay on topic I just wondered, That's all..................................

#835    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

VY has been capturing my attention for some time now as well. It's a behemoth I just cannot fathom in size.

Space has stunned me since I was a child. I remember as a small boy looking up at the stars and wondering what was beyond them. The internal horror of realising there is no end has stayed with me to this day. It's like a real life horror movie for me, that trepidation makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I think about the boundary of space as opposed to the universe still, and yet it excites me tremendously at the same time.

Needless to say, horror movies just do not do it for me these days. Real life is far more frightening, wonderful and amazing. But I do have an interest in astronomy and have a decent telescope at home, I like chasing Galaxies. They too, leave me like a stunned mullet.
I like your wording dude...... The real subject 'The Universe' is much more Interesting than
I'd say A fake subject like 'were Aliens here before' I mean, who really gives a hoot when you think
about all that glory 'up there'...................
wow....  how deep can a conversation get... No one I know could hold down a conversation like this...
I'm just really chuffed I came across this site yesterday.... Double wow....................................  :clap:

#836    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

There are just some Things that are not meant to be figured out.. Like the black dude
in the film 'day of the dead' said....
We are getting too big for our breaches.... Talking of 'zombies' has anyone else had mad dreams
with zombies in... I have been plagued by them all my life....
& I will stay on topic I just wondered, That's all..................................

He was right, with the rate of expansions, we can never know the entire Universe. Imagine "The Far Side" There could be two humanoids in a forum debating ancient aliens for all we know! ;)

Although interestingly, according to theory, we can reach the centre of the Galaxy in a mere 12 years, but been keeping that one from our resident believer, it will not only blow his mind, but he will not understand it properly. Time dilation and length contraction can assist us greatly. But back on earth, everyone will still be in the dark for some time to come.

I do not dream, not since I was a kid. Wish I did. I just pass out, and then swear at the alarm clock before I know it.

#837    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

S**t man...... what was I thinking........ We really have delved into the dark abyss.....
I wish I'd become a professor now..  You know I smoked cannabis for 21yrs & packed
up just 4 days ago.. & I feel my brain Is kickstarting back to life....
What a waste of a young inteligent life... Rick Mail..Bottom.. tv citcom from the 90's...

#838    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

I like your wording dude...... The real subject 'The Universe' is much more Interesting than
I'd say A fake subject like 'were Aliens here before' I mean, who really gives a hoot when you think
about all that glory 'up there'...................
wow....  how deep can a conversation get... No one I know could hold down a conversation like this...
I'm just really chuffed I came across this site yesterday.... Double wow....................................  :clap:

Mate, more than pleased to have you on board, I have really enjoyed conversing with you, like a breath of fresh air. I too appreciate the elevated level of conversation with your good self. Some of the proposals I see put forth are lets just say, below what I would expect ;) I enjoy your lively manner, information and your wording as well. Top stuff. Thank you for the compliment, I would like to offer the same in return.

Here is some really deep stuff, I was saying earlier in the thread that I have seen the Universe described as:

having created it's own consciousness, is now wondering about itself.

Sagan said "We are all made from star stuff" and we are, so the above rings very true.

Stunning thought I find. Something out of nothing is wondering about itself. The mind boggles.

#839    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 06 December 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

S**t man...... what was I thinking........ We really have delved into the dark abyss.....
I wish I'd become a professor now..  You know I smoked cannabis for 21yrs & packed
up just 4 days ago.. & I feel my brain Is kickstarting back to life....
What a waste of a young inteligent life... Rick Mail..Bottom.. tv citcom from the 90's...

Mate, I do not know. I wish I had taken a more academic path at time as well quite often, I would part with a leftie for a job at NASA. But, construction made me what I am, and perhaps ignited this passion for knowledge. I was never a straight A student but always practical and good with my hands. I think common sense can take a person a long way. For about the last fifteen years, I just cannot get enough information into me.

From what I am seeing, your brain is amongst the upper class here. I sabotaged my life with alcohol, big toys and fast women living :blush: , but by God I had a good time along the way. Still am. Now that I have kids I thought life was going to slow down, but it just takes off in a new direction. New challenges  new experiences.
Never to late to learn though, and there are so many things to learn one can never be across them all. You seem pretty sharp to me, I reckon you have done OK :tu:
You are going to be a welcome addition here I reckon. And one thing, I do tend to call a spade a spade. But this is the first time in a long time that such has not got me offside with someone. Your good with me any day.

Edited by psyche101, 06 December 2012 - 05:55 AM.

#840    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

He was right, with the rate of expansions, we can never know the entire Universe. Imagine "The Far Side" There could be two humanoids in a forum debating ancient aliens for all we know! ;)

Although interestingly, according to theory, we can reach the centre of the Galaxy in a mere 12 years, but been keeping that one from our resident believer, it will not only blow his mind, but he will not understand it properly. Time dilation and length contraction can assist us greatly. But back on earth, everyone will still be in the dark for some time to come.

I do not dream, not since I was a kid. Wish I did. I just pass out, and then swear at the alarm clock before I know it.
Far out dude.... you know I'm gonna have to add you as a friend now.. sorry about that.. Is that ok..!
I looked a Jupiter for the first time on a telescope & saw 4 moons... We were spinning to fast though & I had to keep
adjusting the eye piece..  
Two Strange beings talking about us maybe???  
You know I put Close encounters of the third kind on this afternoon and it's been playing over & over again..
ere I haven't read the rules.. you don't think we can get into trouble for talking about non topic stuff?
When you said humanoid beings for some reason I thought of the Alien being from another dimension from
'A scanner darkly,........weird!