Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past life readings

Rick Waid

zarakitty I will work tonight and some tomorrow and then I will be moving on to my next Journey. Thanks Rick

Hi Zarakitty, let me continue. I hear a man talking to a woman saying this is out of your bread making skills. I feel like I am listening to a counselor and he is saying you dont have any friends.

Sometimes people do not read the fine print. Zarakitty is my test person and then move on to my next journey.

Hi again Zarakitty, I enjoy reading you but for some reason I feel you might and I mean you might be reading my stuff and saying (when he hits something I will respond). If I do not hit that will be fine to. You will be my last person and I am going to try something else. And if it does not work I am sure I will be back to read people. Is that your real picture in your avatar? ok let me see if anything hits. I am feeling good at this point just trying to connect. I am seeing like a circle of people and it looks like they are all talking and laughing and I see coldness when they breath. You have a very active mind. I see many images going by a person sitting meditating and a train going by very fast. Almost like to different things I am looking at. The fast train and the relaxed person meditating which is opposite of each other.

I am following this thread but not replying to much, yeah that is me :)

Haha my mind is defiantly active.

The circle of people, are they in snow? Dark, cold night in snow?

Yes exactly how you said it. I had a feeling you were watching. I am going to finish up today with you and I am going to ask the Mods to close this post up I really want to get some sleep at night. So please after my last post today Mods please close it up so no more energy comes thru. Thanks Rick waid (sensitive Touch).

Zarakitty, when I first looked at your I picked up on Russia. I am going to read and finish up. I get lonelyness and trauma. I saw you sneeze. I keep hearing family. I heard captured. I feel when I look at you there is a wall blocking me. I keep seeing nakedness. Ok hit me and tell if anything made any sense. Thanks I enjoyed your company.

Zarakitty, when I first looked at your I picked up on Russia. I am going to read and finish up. I get lonelyness and trauma. I saw you sneeze. I keep hearing family. I heard captured. I feel when I look at you there is a wall blocking me. I keep seeing nakedness. Ok hit me and tell if anything made any sense. Thanks I enjoyed your company.

Russia! I've always wanted to go there! there is much loneliness and trauma in my life, yes. Haha I am often naked! Clothes suck xD

• Like 1

I had the flu this week and I was lucky to see anything so much cramping as I speak. Thank you Zarakitty I liked your energy. I am going into hopefully radio. I have never done readings over the phone before on a show. Thanks to this great site and all of you great people. Bless all of you. Rick Waid