Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BLM leader threatens riots if Trump wins

Careful_perspective

Prominent 'Black Lives Matter' activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for "white people": If Donald Trump wins the presidency, "____" will 'incite riots everywhere'.

"Dear white people if Trump wins young _____ such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know," Poe tweeted today.

So what they riot every where else, what's the difference.What are they afraid of Trump will shut the borders and they wont get their drugs, an excuse to break and burn drug stores and loot the drugs.

• Like 6

I hope they realize that for those of us who are European or Scandinavian in ancestry, we were the war makers, we conquered entire continents. And while I believe most of us, myself included, would rather live a peaceful quiet, live and let live kind of life, don't assume we will lay down and die for your nonsense. Molon Labe.

• Like 9

auto-9gag-1815731.jpeg
  • Like 8

LOL What think that will do? It'll only show their true colors.

Remind me not to have work on election day.

• Like 3

I think all people (of any color) who turn violent should be prosecuted. Our laws about "hate crimes" seek to prosecute racists more strongly. I think that violence should be prosecuted for what it is. Is the violence defense, or offense?

• Like 2

I'm thinking that maybe Charles Manson's prediction of "Helter Skelter" aka "Race war" is coming to pass.

https://www.rutherfo..._helter_skelter

Hopefully it will never come to that. At 13% of the population it could only end very badly for them and the nation.

Trump threatens riots, but he's all good?

Double standard time.

• Like 1

Several years of BLM...they riot for this, they riot for that and sometimes they riot just cuz they want to. If you want to change things in this country go through the proper channels like everyone else. As much as we would like it, no change comes overnight.

All of us get screwed by the powers that be and the people with more money.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

Double standard time.

Did he threaten riots or predict them? There have been so many spins on so many networks it's difficult to tell.

People do get angry when the popular vote says one thing and the electoral vote is the opposite.

• Like 2

Double standard time.

Threatens to literally make people of a particular religion register. What's next...tags and camps? But everything is hunky dory and no one should be raising any objections.

• Like 1

Did he threaten riots or predict them? There have been so many spins on so many networks it's difficult to tell.

People do get angry when the popular vote says one thing and the electoral vote is the opposite.

He doesn't really understand how many unhinged people he addresses. It a self fulfilling prophecy.

Edit: ...and Trump couldn't care less. With his grade 5 rhetoric, he's actually inviting people to riot for him. That

much is plain, isn't it?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

He doesn't really understand how many unhinged people he addresses. It a self fulfilling prophecy.

Oh...you think he doesn't understand. You underestimate.

• Like 2

I've already lived through the years of all of the unhinged people Obama has been encouraging ever since he has been in office. He's done a wonderful job of degrading the police to the point they are hesitant to enforce the law for fear of a destroying their lives making an arrest, which emboldens the criminals.

• Like 2

Oh...you think he doesn't understand. You underestimate.

I'd like to think better of the collective angels of our better nature.

I mangled an Abe Lincoln quote there. :(

Edit: ...and Trump couldn't care less. With his grade 5 rhetoric, he's actually inviting people to riot for him. That

much is plain, isn't it?

Neither could Obama. He has been encouraging BLM to stand up to the police and riot.

You would think any idiot knows you will have your say in court. If you fight back at the time of questioning or arrest you are risking your life. It's called resisting arrest.

• Like 3

Double standard time.

Trump is predicting riots, not threatening to start them. BLM is making his predictions come true.

• Like 4

The one thing BLM seems to be forgetting is that with a new President and Attorney General they won't have government protection anymore.

• Like 2

much is plain, isn't it?

Obama says the same tough guy rhetoric. Trump's just better at it. He delivers it better. His is more believable. Obama comes off sounding like a junior sophomore wearing a headset playing online video games.

• Like 2