Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Virgin Mary appears in hospital window

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#61    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostIdano, on 14 November 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

Were you the one gauking? :yes:
Absolutely not! I was nowhere in the vicinity your honour.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#62    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 12 November 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

You obviously have not seen  Mary Poppins
Its amazing how things look diferently when they are up high at some window and you are down on the ground looking up.....its Mary poppins I tell ya, minus a handbag and a brolly, but the alledged Virgin Mary does not have her baby in her arms in that photo either...so the debate continues!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#63    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Its amazing how things look diferently when they are up high at some window and you are down on the ground looking up.....its Mary poppins I tell ya, minus a handbag and a brolly, but the alledged Virgin Mary does not have her baby in her arms in that photo either...so the debate continues!

Posted Image

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#64    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,664 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

I have this overwhelming urge to grab a squeegie and some window cleaner, walk and weave my way through the worshipping mob, whistling a happy tune and give that window a good clean, it needs it.

Edited by libstaK, 14 November 2012 - 03:49 PM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#65    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Beck`s mom, ow, ow ow, she doesn`t always wear that hat, she was getting out of bed, hence the nighty, and then heard all the racket outside her window. If you really look close enough, you can see that picture on the wall through the curtains.

#66    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 14 November 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

I have this overwhelming urge to grab a squeegie and some window cleaner, walk and weave my way through the worshipping mob, whistling a happy tune and give that window a good clean, it needs it.

Oh you rotter..that's evil ...yet  funny lol. :P .  Some poor old women  most likely thinking Mary is there to see her through her remaining days, .it is giving her some hope.....and in comes  libstak with a squeegee ...Tsk tsk... .

I bet after you did that and caused so many to feel upset and loss of hope..  If you look up the word  - Killjoy... Your image  will appear and look more clearer than the stain on the window  lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 14 November 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#67    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Beck`s mom, ow, ow ow, she doesn`t always wear that hat, she was getting out of bed, hence the nighty, and then heard all the racket outside her window. If you really look close enough, you can see that picture on the wall through the curtains.

So that's Mary Poppins when she is just out of her bed  lol :P

#68    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,664 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 14 November 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

Oh you rotter..that's evil ...yet  funny lol. :P .  Some poor old women  most likely thinking Mary is there to see her through her remaining days, .it is giving her some hope.....and in comes  libstak with a squeegee ...Tsk tsk... .

I bet after you did that and caused so many to feel upset and loss of hope..  If you look up the word  - Killjoy... Your image  will appear and look more clearer than the stain on the window  lol :P

Meh, feeling comfortably unrepentent, mwuhahaha.

Seriously though, worshipping a stain on a window as a manifestation of Mary is pretty silly.

Surely her saintly powers are a little more robust than to only be able to muster a vague stain like shape to announce her presence, either she failed art class, manifesting in the material realm class, made a half baked attempt to say "here I am" to material plain for no good reason that she bothered to share with anyone, or that ain't her. :innocent: ;)

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

#69    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 14 November 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Small chance, it's going to be transferred to a church.

http://thestar.com.m...4156&sec=nation

#70    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,664 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostMnemonix, on 14 November 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

Small chance, it's going to be transferred to a church.

http://thestar.com.m...4156&sec=nation

I believe you said you were born in that hospital?  Well, at least they have one good reason to treat the place with respect - it gave the world Mnemonix :tsu: .

#71    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 14 November 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

I believe you said you were born in that hospital?  Well, at least they have one good reason to treat the place with respect - it gave the world Mnemonix :tsu: .

Huh? Oh yeah, that was the day all my troubles started, good times! :lol:

#72    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 14 November 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

Seriously though, worshipping a stain on a window as a manifestation of Mary is pretty silly.

Does it say they were worshipping it?  I thought they were just observing, pointing and going  WOW look at that   lol

Surely her saintly powers are a little more robust than to only be able to muster a vague stain like shape to announce her presence, either she failed art class, manifesting in the material realm class, made a half baked attempt to say "here I am" to material plain for no good reason that she bothered to share with anyone, or that ain't her. :innocent: ;)                

Same could be said about the many faces of Jesus  that pop up on old socks, half eaten toast, shop receipts  and then some lol

#73    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,810 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 14 November 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

So that's Mary Poppins when she is just out of her bed  lol :P
FINALLYYYYYYYYYY

why won`t my smilies work?

#74    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

why won`t my smilies work?

They run when they see you lol

Just click on the smiley face and see.. If it still doesn't work.. go to the forum help section and post up your problem...

#75    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 14 November 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Does it say they were worshipping it?  I thought they were just observing, pointing and going  WOW look at that   lol

Same could be said about the many faces of Jesus  that pop up on old socks, half eaten toast, shop receipts  and then some lol

Don't you see jesus here:?

Posted Image

Drunk with blood..
Dangerous cult leaders
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users