Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#586    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,864 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

View PostStellar, on 04 June 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Do they show and describe everything bit of equipment the US develops/is developing? Do they show these secret projects you admit exist?

Looks "quite similar" is quite subjective. You're telling me that you know for a fact that the tail rotor would not work just by looking at it? I doubt this. But, assuming that is accurate, why would they design a fake non-functional tail rotor which people can determine as non-functional just by looking at pictures of it instead of just getting an actual tail rotor?  The tail rotor does share quite a lot of similarities with the main rotor of the Comanche project, btw, which leads credence to the notion that it does belong to a stealth helicopter.

[/background]

How strange is it that the helicopter could have crashed near the wall with the boom of the tail rotor being propped up by the wall? What about this is strange?

http://www.dtic.mil/.../u2/a058906.pdf
Notice how they've been working on making a stealth UH-60 since 1978...

They have already made many "stealth" improvements in the UH-60 over the years.  There is only so much they can do without sacrificing aerodynamic performance.

Are you rated in helicopters or airplanes?

Current issue of AW&ST has a picture and article of an F-18 with radar absorbent material (RAM) in an effort to improve stealth.  Pretty super secret, eh? Posted in a magazine.  Geez, if only OBL were with us, he would be reading that and advising his camel drivers to look out, eh? :w00t:

#587    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 June 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

They have already made many "stealth" improvements in the UH-60 over the years.  There is only so much they can do without sacrificing aerodynamic performance.

The helicopter was an MH-60. On another note, what were you implying when you said, "sacrificing aerodynamic performance?" Remember, we are talking about a helicopter, not a high performance jet fighter.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#588    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Really Sad ,Skyeagle we could take Babe Ruth to Wright Patterson and show him a few of the toys that didnt wrk out to well ! THen we would have to Kill him of coarse ! :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#589    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:49 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 June 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

There is much, much more that can be done to make a typical helicopter stealthy.

Current issue of AW&ST has a picture and article of an F-18 with radar absorbent material (RAM) in an effort to improve stealth.  Pretty super secret, eh? Posted in a magazine.  Geez, if only OBL were with us, he would be reading that and advising his camel drivers to look out, eh? :w00t:

Apparently, you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you do not understand military classifications related to its stealth aircraft nor knowledgeable about stealth technology. :no:

#590    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 June 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Really Sad ,Skyeagle we could take Babe Ruth to Wright Patterson and show him a few of the toys that didnt wrk out to well ! THen we would have to Kill him of coarse ! :gun:

Yepper! Babe Ruth has also proven that he is not knowledgeable enough to debate anything related to stealth aircraft. Perhaps, he should find out why the CIA's A-12, was flying around for years without the public's knowledge.

The aircraft's final mission was flown in May 1968, and the program and aircraft retired in June of that year. Officially secret for over 40 years, the A-12 program began to be declassified by the CIA in 2007

I might add that the single-seat  A-12 was smaller and lighter and flew higher and faster than the SR-71. Not knowing the rest of the story is why he thnks bin Laden was not buried at sea.

Edited by skyeagle409, 09 June 2013 - 10:17 PM.

#591    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

Ye` whom only believes in what he gets outta You-tube like Babe  See`s no reason to do actual research and study !

This is a Work in Progress!

#592    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 09 June 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Yepper! Babe Ruth has also proven that he is not knowledgeable enough to debate anything related to stealth aircraft. Perhaps, he should find out why the CIA's A-12, was flying around for years without the public's knowledge.

I might add that the single-seat  A-12 was smaller and lighter and flew higher and faster than the SR-71. Not knowing the rest of the story is why he thnks bin Laden was not buried at sea.

You do not know beyond a reasonable doubt that he was or not buried at sea either!  You choose to believe GOV reports, the media and claims made by some intelligence group who supposedly monitors this so-called Al Quada terrorist organization.  Let me make this clear.  You do not know anything other than what you choose to believe.  You have zero proof.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#593    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:12 AM

Before i read this article i all ready had a feeling that he was not buried at sea........

#594    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 10 June 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Ye` whom only believes in what he gets outta You-tube like Babe  See`s no reason to do actual research and study !

Seems odd to me that Babe Ruth had anything to do with the military. He is definitely not up-to-snuff on various military security classifications concerning secret aircraft.

#595    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

View Postacidhead, on 10 June 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

You do not know beyond a reasonable doubt that he was or not buried at sea either!

I had no doubt because I felt that burial at sea was not only the best option, but the only option.

You choose to believe GOV reports, the media and claims made by some intelligence group who supposedly monitors this so-called Al Quada terrorist organization.

Did you really think that the United States would have been serious enough to buried bin Laden on land? In doing so would have created a number of problems for the United States, one of which would have been the creation of a central rallying point for worldwide terrorism.

Let me make this clear.  You do not know anything other than what you choose to believe.  You have zero proof.

It is just a matter of knowing how to fit the pieces of the puzzle together to form a picture of what that puzzle is all about. I was once part of a cover-up regarding Korean FLT 007 and my aircraft was used in support of its recovery mission, but the cover-up was justified because of Soviet involvement and I might add that many Russians know how to read and understand english.

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 June 2013 - 03:37 AM.

#596    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 10 June 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

If he did, he would find that the United States followed Israel's lead when Israel dumped the ashes of Adolph Eichman into the Mediterranean Sea. This was to ensure that there could be no future memorial and that no country would serve as his final resting place.

That is what I have been saying as well. Additionally, terrorist cannot use his burial plot are a central rallying point and why I have said that the best and only option was to bury Osama bin Laden at sea.

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 June 2013 - 04:16 AM.

#597    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 June 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

I had no doubt because I felt that burial at sea was not only the best option, but the only option.

Did you really think that the United States would have been serious enough to buried bin Laden on land? In doing so would have created a number of problems for the United States, one of which would have been the creation of a central rallying point for worldwide terrorism.

It is just a matter of knowing how to fit the pieces of the puzzle together to form a picture of what that puzzle is all about. I was once part of a cover-up regarding Korean FLT 007 and my aircraft was used in support of its recovery mission, but the cover-up was justified because of Soviet involvement and I might add that many Russians know how to read and understand english.

I understand completely the reason to bury any enemy at sea over a land burial which could be used as a shrine....... But  I NEVER raised this issue!  

My issue is the quick burial at sea without a transparent and independent vetting process of the corpse.  It was a slap in the face to everything that America stood for and the entire of the other nations conned into this so-called War on Terrorists. Pathetic recourse of inaction to prove to the people that trading your safety for freedom is justifiable.

#598    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

View Postacidhead, on 10 June 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

I understand completely the reason to bury any enemy at sea over a land burial which could be used as a shrine....... But  I NEVER raised this issue!

That was just hint. Israel also understood the logic when it dumped the ashes of  Adolf Eichmann in the Mediterranean Sea.

My issue is the quick burial at sea without a transparent and independent vetting process of the corpse.  It was a slap in the face to everything that America stood for and the entire of the other nations conned into this so-called War on Terrorists. Pathetic recourse of inaction to prove to the people that trading your safety for freedom is justifiable.

Well, some people see it your way and some don't, but in the end, it was the overall decision of Osama bin Laden that led up his death and burial at sea and I feel that was fair enough considering that he snuffed out the lives of thousands of innocent people, many of whom had no bodies left to bury anywhere.

#599    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,261 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 June 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

That was just hint. Israel also understood the logic when it dumped the ashes of  Adolf Eichmann in the Mediterranean Sea.

Well, some people see it your way and some don't, but in the end, it was the overall decision of Osama bin Laden that led up his death and burial at sea and I feel that was fair enough considering that he snuffed out the lives of thousands of innocent people, many of whom had no bodies left to bury anywhere.

an eye for an eye

#600    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,589 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

View Postacidhead, on 10 June 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

an eye for an eye

Which, eventually led to the death of Osama bin Laden. He declared war on the United States and carried out his attack on 9/11/2001, and the rest is now history. Remember his words:

Osama bin Laden's Message to America

People of America this talk of mine is for you and concerns the ideal way to prevent another Manhattan, and deals with the war and its causes and results.

Osama bin Laden, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fatwa of Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri co-signed a fatwa in the name of the World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, which declared the killing of North Americans and their allies an "individual duty for every Muslim" to "liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem) and the holy mosque (in Mecca) from their grip".

At the public announcement of the fatwa bin Laden announced that North Americans are "very easy targets". He told the attending journalists,

"You will see the results of this in a very short time."

Osama bin Laden, 1998

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 June 2013 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users