Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ancient Atomic Bombs

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    Burgundy Johnson

Burgundy Johnson

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 08:37 PM

Well, maybe the machines are buried under the Earth? Actually, stone tablets or something like that were found in Tibet not too long ago which contained instructions on creating an interstellar spaceship and also anti gravity

linky linky?
i want to read it  devil.gif  

#32    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 11 May 2004 - 11:47 PM

Sadly, I cant find a news article about it, all I can find is tons and tons of vimana related websites which give a brief mention to it (the same sentence too lol). If you want that i can find the link for you though.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#33    Tesla's Mama

Tesla's Mama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• "It's not what you got, it's what you give"

Posted 14 May 2004 - 12:15 PM

It also tells of rockets usedjfor warfare and an 'arrow of unconsciousness' that can make whole armies helpless. It describes this event: "...a single projectile, charged with all the power of the Universe".

Sounds like Tesla's "Death Ray" and his "Free Energy" concept.user posted image

#34    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:55 PM

Is this what we are referring in Tibet?

http://www.crystalinks.com/tibet2.html

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#35    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:25 PM

No, thats something completely different. The records I'm talking about were found in 1998 I believe it was.

----Seraphina

#36    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:33 PM

I dig it original.gif

It seems that there is alot of antigravity type things happening in Tibet.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/d...p5/gravity2.htm

Geez eh, isolate a few Tibetan monks on a mountain top and they will in fact move mountains. blink.gif  

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Posted Image

#37    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

-Patton

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:50 PM

All of these stories like the Mahabharata might be real, or they might be fake, but if its the latter, I think there has to be some truth in it... they just explain stuff in so much detail its hard to believe, and then theres stuff like this and the ancient city with strong radiation present and evidence that it was destroyed swiftly and not over time.... all this stuff its confusing!

----Seraphina

#38    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• 2,033 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:03 PM

Yes it is very confusing.

Its because when we look at all these ancient places we automatically compare them to what we know in our culture.

To the people whom these ancient writings belong it is no more confusing than the invention of the printing press is to us.

I think it is very obvious that mankind has been around alot longer than we are usually told.

The links between us and them have been discarded and lost throughout the ages, and organized religion has played a part in the cover-up as well.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users