Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

PE question on healing an "evil" alien

albino nonphysical tmi moen

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

This post is about Partnered Exploration (PE) in the TMI style as described in Bruce
Moen's fourth book.

PE is not an OBE, but instead the type of "imagination" exercise people learn to do
at TMI during one of the programs. My only personal modification is that I don't use
Hemi-Sync at all for this type of activity, as H-S locks me into a specific Focus Level
and prevents me from moving along a scale of other Focuses.

I have a question. I wonder if there is any interested people, who would participate in
sending healing to an alien? I can't do this by myself by some reason. It has to be
done in a PE group. We have to do PE, TMI/Moen style.

I know little, what I know is this.

1. The Target Alien (TA) lives in another physical world, sort of a different Monroe Locale III.
2. The aliens of TA's species look like tall, slim albino creatures with big head, big black eyes, small mouths and noses, no hair.

3. The TA alien in question is physically alive.
4. My impression is that the TA is kept in sleep by its fellow aliens, because the TA is very "evil".

5. The physically living albino aliens are not afraid of this "evil" TA.
6. The I-There of the TA is concerned that no good transition can be made into the afterlife by the TA.

7. There is no hurry as I know of, we probably have several years before the TA makes the transition
from the physical into the nonphysical afterlife.

8. The albino aliens don't have our BST Focuses, meaning that they don't have religious beliefs in our sense,
but they can get stuck in something similar to Focus 23 - 26.

9. In order to help the TA's I-There and the TA itself, we need to be at least 4 persons in a PE who send
healing energy, happiness, PUL, Acceptance and positive energy to the TA. My guide recommended us
to be at least 6 persons, and 4 persons being the lower limit of PE participants.

The albino aliens have no connection with any human I-There, and most likely no connection to
the Monroe "Gathering".

There will be nonphysical albino aliens at the PE and we can step into them as they will function as our "bodies".
I've already done this when I visited their alien town by being inside an alien body, nonphysically.

When I encountered the TA, it scared me, because it looks so evil and has a very "evil" feeling
to it. I sent it some PUL and positive energy, but it wasn't enough or poorly performed.
In its current state the TA is kind of hibernated, but functions on some nonphysical level.

The TA is highly intelligent and may create some terrible problems in the lower Focus Levels
if it dies, possibly to the extent that it can't be retrieved.

Regarding the albino aliens emotions:

The albino aliens have much less emotions than humans. At the same time, compared to
humans, the albino aliens generally exhibit much less bad behaviour. They don't have
nearly the same amount of violence, conflicts and war-prone political leaders as us.

I wonder, is there any interest in doing a PE activity with the purpose of sending healing energy to this
"evil" TA?

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hazzard, please make your question more specific. I'll do my best to answer any details.

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,666 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

This a real alien or an imaginary one?

#5    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 September 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

This a real alien or an imaginary one?
I'm pretty sure this is a real, alive alien, but the part of the alien I come in contact with is
of nonphysical nature. The various "helpers" who have set this situation up are also
of nonphysical nature, their probable origin once having been either physical humans
or physical aliens.

Maybe I should give just a short piece of background. According to the ideas of the late Robert Monroe,
when someone enters an altered state of awareness, that indivdual goes into a so called Focus
Level. If I'm right, this TA is asleep, most likely somewhere in another physical universe, but the
consciousness of the TA has entered what Monroe calls Focus 22.

Somehow we can reach the TA, by aid from various "helper" beings, as it mentally resides in Focus 22.

#6    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

I think this would be better in the metaphysics and psychic phenomena forum.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,666 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostPauliEffect, on 24 September 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure this is a real, alive alien, but the part of the alien I come in contact with is
of nonphysical nature. The various "helpers" who have set this situation up are also
of nonphysical nature, their probable origin once having been either physical humans
or physical aliens.

Maybe I should give just a short piece of background. According to the ideas of the late Robert Monroe,
when someone enters an altered state of awareness, that indivdual goes into a so called Focus
Level. If I'm right, this TA is asleep, most likely somewhere in another physical universe, but the
consciousness of the TA has entered what Monroe calls Focus 22.

Somehow we can reach the TA, by aid from various "helper" beings, as it mentally resides in Focus 22.
Is this stuff this alien has told you or is it from the book? Because I'm not sure what part of this you've experienced and what you're talking about from the book.

Edited by Rlyeh, 24 September 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,133 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

OMG is actually TMI and WTF doesn't quite sum it up.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#9    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

PE is not an OBE, but instead the type of "imagination" exercise people learn to do
at TMI during one of the programs.

Imagination is all it is...

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,133 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

SMH at FML, YOLO.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#11    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 September 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

Is this stuff this alien has told you or is it from the book? Because I'm not sure what part of this you've experienced and what you're talking about from the book.

The TA has told me nothing. In fact none of the aliens have had any direct communication with me.
But I've been shown things.

All communication has been through nonphysical human guides.

The book which I mentioned (Moen's fourth book), was only a reference to the concept PE, to help
the random forum member with connecting PE to a solid reference.

Everything else is my experience, except for the use of some concepts such as Focus Levels or TMI.

#12    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 24 September 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

OMG is actually TMI and WTF doesn't quite sum it up.
I don't understand that statement. You are either expressing yourself in too brief a way or you're below 30 years of ago, IMO.

#13    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,947 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Too much fairy dust snorting lately, heh?...

PE+TMI/PUL*TA = BS

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#14    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Count me in; if I'm not there on the first day start without me.

Please bear in mind that I am only a 'random forum member' though.

Edited by zoser, 24 September 2012 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image

#15    PauliEffect

PauliEffect

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 September 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

Count me in; if I'm not there on the first day start without me.

Please bear in mind that I am only a 'random forum member' though.
I will return with date and time of day once I've got enough people, which can take a week or two.
I'll PM you to hand-shake a suitable PE day, so all interested can participate. Do you forward your
PMs to a mail account you read on a fairly regular basis?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users