Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Projection Travels

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Wow, Mr Walker, your experiences sound SOOO amaaaazing!

That is exactly what I would like to do. I have always wanted to travel through space and since I'm not going to get a ship anytime soon, doing it this way seems the only option.

I just find it very difficult to be patient and persistent!

I have accidentally slipped out twice in my life and if I spend some time meditating I can just barely achieve the begginings of the 'vibration' phase...

Wow.. you're soooo lucky!

What would you say is the easiest way to achive success?

Also, have you ever noticed a distinction between astral traveling and soul traveling (or any other bodies/sheathes). I've heard tell that if you use your whole soul, you can see 360 degrees and have NO limits, whereas astral travel limits you to physical and astral world....

Thoughts?

P.S. I'm in Queensland, you?

Edited by Paxus, 11 December 2012 - 11:34 AM.

#17    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Wow, Mr Walker, your experiences sound SOOO amaaaazing!

That is exactly what I would like to do. I have always wanted to travel through space and since I'm not going to get a ship anytime soon, doing it this way seems the only option.

I just find it very difficult to be patient and persistent!

I have accidentally slipped out twice in my life and if I spend some time meditating I can just barely achieve the begginings of the 'vibration' phase...

Wow.. you're soooo lucky!

What would you say is the easiest way to achive success?

Also, have you ever noticed a distinction between astral traveling and soul traveling (or any other bodies/sheathes). I've heard tell that if you use your whole soul, you can see 360 degrees and have NO limits, whereas astral travel limits you to physical and astral world....

Thoughts?

P.S. I'm in Queensland, you?

I come from country south Australia. Because i began flying and also lucid dreaming as a very young child I am not a lot of help to people who want to learn to do it.

I've been working on dream consciousness all my life. My trick is to connect my conscious and subconscious minds by using reality checkers at night and when awake. Your mind becomes used to seeing if it can fly etc. When it finds it can, you know you are dreaming and can work from there.

I've never had sleep paralysis, vibrations, or any difficulty maintaining a lucid dream. I do remember when very young using a technique of imagining my body getting lighter and lighter, but i think any conscious effort, including visualisation, would be as effective.
Many practical things help like getting lots of sleep so you can learn to stay on the edge of waking and sleeping when you can learn to control your dreams . Dream diaries and lots of talking about your dreams to others also helps keep them in your mind.

I project my consciousness consciously out from my sleeping body. It has no solid form but I can shape it into anything i like from a body shape through light waves into pure consciousness In that form it can move through solid objects and attach itslef to other sapient entities That allows me to join the life and adventures of beings from all over the universe even when i cant understand their own thoughts/language or control their bodies.

My consciousnes has no mass and can alight on a fine wire, but it can alos permeate any solid object or being. Normally its speed is limited to light speed but the universe has a series of portals which allow consciousness to teleport instantaneously between galaxies etc. To actually observe things you have to slow down a lot, so travel is a short rapid blur and then slowing down and taking a scenic tour until you find something of interest When i did this a lot I could only usually fit in one trip and scenic tour in a night if i was going beyond the solar system. I also had to spend some time flying between the portals which connect our solar system with other parts of the universe.

So i never really saw a difference between obeing, astral travelling and soul travelling. They all sort of grew out of, and combined with, my earliest memories of learning to leave my body and fly around our house inside it, then our yard, then  the neighbourhood, before deliberately learning to fly longer and longer distances, while exploring first the world, and later local space, until i found my first portal.

What i saw, from first flight to leaving local space, was all capable of physicla verificaion over time as i checked out the places i went and the features of space later on when rockets explored them. beyond our solar system i cannot verify but given the accuracy of wht has been verified i  think it likely that my wider travels are alos to real places  However i alos had many and regular dreams which i deliberatley consructed  and were quite "unreal" This included years of adventures with lancelot and king arthur, biggles,  and many other fictional characters. The first time I did an immelman roll on a flying carpet  aged about 6 or 7, I fell off, and had to fly down to earth. First i created a belt to hold me onto the carpet. Later i came up with a force field and eventually I created an inertialess carpet, where you could just sit on it and not worry about motion because you and the carpet moved as one body. Later i flew arounfd on dragon back and many other forms. My first flyng object was a large lounge chair, well padded and big enough for two or three kids. I think the idea came from "the wishing chair" by enid blyton which my mum read to me from birth.
We had a fence to keep me off the main road outside my house but by aged two or three i had learned to jump over it in my dreams, which got me started on flying, as i extended the jump into a longer flight. I flew all around the nearby houses at night and perched up on the high tv antennas in the dark where no one could see me but i could see the lit up houses and yards.

Edited by Mr Walker, 11 December 2012 - 12:34 PM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#18    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

LOL, for 'I am not a lot of help to people who want to learn to do it', you certainly just said a lot of helpful things!

WOW that space travel, beyond our system and portals stuff sounds WILD!
So when you meet other peoples, from other worlds, any experiences that stand out more than others? Most beautiful? Most exciting? Most surprising?

BTW, thanks for sharing

So what the CIA was trying to do, you succeded in quite well. You would make the perfect spy! You are actually able to remote view. It seems you've tested this many times and you really see what is happening elsewhere. That is fantastic. :)

#19    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• I am strong enough to admit that I am weak.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

me too have questions mr.walker..how do we combine conscious and sub conscious?,what is that feeling we'd get?..I naturally got lucid dreaming..searching lead me here.to these thoughts like obes.. But nowadays i forgot how i'd lucid dream... It has to come to me spontaneosly ,i cant go to it.. I really neeed your help.These loss of ability came to me eversince i thought of leaving Lucid dreaming and switching into trying AP.. I made myself think that,the AP is better than LD.stupid me,for that now im hearing of Ld making Ap possible.. plz help in someway to get to my goal..because you sound like an expert helper.. Seriously,you are..And if you plan on replying,dont forget to include answer for my first question. :D

Piieces!!!!!!!

#20    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Post34th prototype, on 11 December 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

me too have questions mr.walker..how do we combine conscious and sub conscious?,what is that feeling we'd get?..I naturally got lucid dreaming..searching lead me here.to these thoughts like obes.. But nowadays i forgot how i'd lucid dream... It has to come to me spontaneosly ,i cant go to it.. I really neeed your help.These loss of ability came to me eversince i thought of leaving Lucid dreaming and switching into trying AP.. I made myself think that,the AP is better than LD.stupid me,for that now im hearing of Ld making Ap possible.. plz help in someway to get to my goal..because you sound like an expert helper.. Seriously,you are..And if you plan on replying,dont forget to include answer for my first question. :D
If you google lucid dreaming or AP you will find a LOT of free and good guides.

#21    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

LOL, for 'I am not a lot of help to people who want to learn to do it', you certainly just said a lot of helpful things!

WOW that space travel, beyond our system and portals stuff sounds WILD!
So when you meet other peoples, from other worlds, any experiences that stand out more than others? Most beautiful? Most exciting? Most surprising?

BTW, thanks for sharing

So what the CIA was trying to do, you succeded in quite well. You would make the perfect spy! You are actually able to remote view. It seems you've tested this many times and you really see what is happening elsewhere. That is fantastic. :)
Its not as perfect or reliable as I would like but i have verified it enough times to know it can be done  Out in space my most memeorable moment wil always be inhabiting the mind of a spider like creature as it went out many kilometers on the rigging of a light sail ship  One of the computer operated servo motors had failed and had to be manually fixed The "person" was protected by a mobile forcefield and wore nothing much but a skin suit and a tool kit. As "he"  worked on the motor he looked "up" We were surrounded by light and stars. This was in the core of the galaxy where light was enough to propel such ships. The sight was stunning. A whole "universe" of stars and light. This was back in the early 1960s by the way before comuters etc were even really being used.  On earth three things stand out Sitting on the flat top of the great pyramid watching the sun rise. Flying over the statues at easter island before they were restored,  walking about on machu picchu in the early morning fog, and a fourth, flying through the zambesi falls to wash off the dust of the serengeti plains.

Oh, flying through the rings of jupiter and saturn were pretty memorable also. i expected them to be thick but they were realy very thin and "porous' up close. This was also in the late fifties early sixties Going through my first portal was interesting also. Again, same  time period

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#22    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

I would love to travel in space!

#23    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

View Post34th prototype, on 11 December 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

As paxus says, there are many guides offering many forms of learning to OBE lucid dream or astra travel.

However,  for me, combining my sub conscious and conscious minds came natually, although it required some time, work and effort. After watching  "The Forbidden planet" about aged 7, I realised the power of the mind and the ego. I was determined to consciously control the power of my subconscious and ego so it could never act like the mind in that film.

First you have to understand that dreams are the subconscious processing of every conscious moment we have. Then you have to spend time, while awake, thinking about your dreams and their symbols, meanings etc. Talk about them, write them down, focus on them each day. Then, and this is the hard part, In your dreams become aware of your dreaming without waking up . Use reality checkers consciously while dreaming to become aware of your dream state.

There are many recommended strategies for this. But then, while using your subconscious to dream, tap into your conscious mind.  Be aware of who you really are and why you are dreaming. Then, shape the dream according to your desire and your conscious wishes.

As you do this it gets easier. Slowly you  learn how you can simply go to sleep, step into a dream, take control of it, and move from there into any form of dreaming you want; from astral travel, obeing, lucid dreaming or creating stories worlds etc.

But first you must achieve, and maintain control of, lucid dreaming.
Again tips for lucid dreaming
Get plenty of sleep.
Think during the day about what you want to dream.

Plan you r dreams

Wake up regularly but gently.
Try to dream on the edge of waking up.

Rrecord your dreams as son as yoyu wake up.

Think back over forgotten dreams for small "hooks" or images which can lead you to remember the whole dream. I find free association works better than trying to remember. Just let your mind flow/float back and remember by itself.

In a dream reality check.
Look forward to lucid dreaming and never fear it.
As you become lucid work on one function eg flight Jus t concentrate on that to start with. it can take many small steps to make progress but over tme you will continually improve and extend your ablities

One more. Live life as much like a child as you can Children lucid dream more than adults, maybe because they spend a lot more time in bed asleep, and dont crash to bed so tired they go straight into deep sleep and miss their dreams  Children are more alive to the world and their imagination. The world is more new and intense. Their mind is new to them. If you can recapture some of thse qualities it will help.

Try new things, new foods, new flavours, new experiences. Watch something differnt on tv, read a new and interesting book. All those things will find expression in your dreams if they are vivid in your conscious mind.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#24    Navman4255

Navman4255

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

When I was a child I was bit in my face by a dog. While sitting in the house getting my face washed by my mom on the kitchen counter, I somehow detached from my body and was able to see myself. I traveled into the other room and could see my moms' friend calling the hospital. I didn't understand what had happened to me for the longest time, but I was always fascinated by the experience.

Over the years I have stumbled across data pertaining to Out of Body Experiences (O.B.E.), and I am a true believer in them. A few months ago I came across what I am now beginning to believe is a gold mine, how to induce sleep paralysis and go into an O.B.E. experience. Before I decided I would start to experiment in this field I did my research.  It occurred to me that some say it is a dangerous practice, demonic, and outright terrifying and psychologically damaging. I would have to say to an extent all could apply, and everyone should take precautionary steps when experimenting with anything of the supernatural, if in fact that is what is occurring, I will let you be the judge of that. I think mostly everyone is capable of doing this, but does not necessarily have the right mind set while trying to project into the astral realm. Some happen to stumble across sleep paralysis at some point in their life on accident, much as I had through the years, and not understand what was happening to me, deeming me frightened by the experience.

Over the last few months I have been inducing sleep paralysis upon myself intentionally to see what findings I could observe, and collect. There have been many nights of frustration laying down hoping to, as strange as it may sound, become paralyzed through leveling myself between being awake and asleep, and just fall into a deep sleep not remembering my dreams or any other experience. I can say though, that when I do have successful nights, I have been able to detach from my body after achieving sleep paralysis. The only issue that I am currently having is I have yet been able to make it out of the confines of my own home. I realized that when I am in control of these parameters, it is not that frightening of an experience, unlike when I had endured sleep paralysis for the first time without knowing what was happening to me. I speculate that it is the fear of the unknown that may trigger some of the things that many people see as demons when falling under paralysis unwillingly.

I am a very spiritual man, as I have witnessed many things in my life that I cannot refuse to acknowledge. With that being said I believe that astral travel or O.B.E., whichever you prefer, has a connection to the spiritual realm or dimension; however, as I stated before I have yet to travel outside of my house to verify my theories. All I know is that it is a fascinating world we live in, and there is much to be explored even within the very existence of people. I hope that maybe someday science and spirituality can find common grounds with one another and lead us into understanding life in a much deeper perspective. Knowledge is power, but let's not become greedy with that too eh?

I hope that by sharing my personal experience with anyone who decides to read this, that they may have a little more insight on any questions pertaining to Astral Travel, O.B.E., and Sleep paralysis. Please do your research on the subject matter, as I am not a professional, or a doctor. There is an abundance of information on the internet. If you take interest in researching this, please know where the sources are coming from, and decide for yourselves if they seem right to you. Do not take my advice as written in stone, but decide for yourselves what you want to get out of this whole experience. It may not be for everyone to want to explore. I myself plan on lying down in the next few minutes, so that I may be able to project tonight. Good luck to everyone, my prayers go out to you in finding yourselves and broadening your spectrum of insight in what the world around us is all about and can offer us, more importantly what we can offer the world.

Sincerely,
E.J. The "Shy-Bull"

#25    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 11 December 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

Its not as perfect or reliable as I would like but i have verified it enough times to know it can be done  Out in space my most memeorable moment wil always be inhabiting the mind of a spider like creature as it went out many kilometers on the rigging of a light sail ship  One of the computer operated servo motors had failed and had to be manually fixed The "person" was protected by a mobile forcefield and wore nothing much but a skin suit and a tool kit. As "he"  worked on the motor he looked "up" We were surrounded by light and stars. This was in the core of the galaxy where light was enough to propel such ships. The sight was stunning. A whole "universe" of stars and light. This was back in the early 1960s by the way before comuters etc were even really being used.  On earth three things stand out Sitting on the flat top of the great pyramid watching the sun rise. Flying over the statues at easter island before they were restored,  walking about on machu picchu in the early morning fog, and a fourth, flying through the zambesi falls to wash off the dust of the serengeti plains.

Oh, flying through the rings of jupiter and saturn were pretty memorable also. i expected them to be thick but they were realy very thin and "porous' up close. This was also in the late fifties early sixties Going through my first portal was interesting also. Again, same  time period

Hola 'Mr Walker'!

That all sounds amazing.

What was the 'spider-like creature'? What was it doing there? What was so good about 'inhabiting the mind' of it?
Also, these 'light-ships' - who was flying them and how much do you know about them?
Do you know if there are any beings (physical) who would be aware of you, even though you are merely there in the astral/conscious?

-----------------------------------------------

All;
  Anyone ever heard of someone being able to assist someone else in 'getting out' to AP?

I'm also curious about cases of shared AP - Two (or more) people both leaving their bodies and then seeing each other and interacting/travelling together... Anyone know of or experienced this?

Edited by Paxus, 18 December 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#26    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostPaxus, on 18 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Hola 'Mr Walker'!

That all sounds amazing.

What was the 'spider-like creature'? What was it doing there? What was so good about 'inhabiting the mind' of it?
Also, these 'light-ships' - who was flying them and how much do you know about them?
Do you know if there are any beings (physical) who would be aware of you, even though you are merely there in the astral/conscious?

-----------------------------------------------

All;
  Anyone ever heard of someone being able to assist someone else in 'getting out' to AP?

I'm also curious about cases of shared AP - Two (or more) people both leaving their bodies and then seeing each other and interacting/travelling together... Anyone know of or experienced this?
The spider like creature was just one of many whose minds i linked to while obeing. Later i realised/ found out, that this was  via the cosmic consciousness which seems to link or facilitate the communication and linkage of all spaient beings.

I was just piggybacking on the consciousness of this "crew man" as he went about his work. To him the sight etc was commonplace; to me it was the most vivid memory of my travels in space. i couldnt influence or contact his consciounsess and he never knew i was there, but i saw through his eyes, using my mind. And that's generally how it worked for me.
Only once have i had a verifiable shared dream. That was the result of a deliberate long term experiment and only once did two of us verifiably share a dream environment.

There are many sapient beings around the universe some still primitive some evolved into a form of consciousness and some machine intelligences. One can hook into these and experience their lives as one can hook into the minds of people past and present on earth and do the same. Two fascinating exremes are on very heavy gravity worlds and very low gravity worlds where evolution produces very differnt species.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#27    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 19 December 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

The spider like creature was just one of many whose minds i linked to while obeing. Later i realised/ found out, that this was  via the cosmic consciousness which seems to link or facilitate the communication and linkage of all spaient beings.

I was just piggybacking on the consciousness of this "crew man" as he went about his work. To him the sight etc was commonplace; to me it was the most vivid memory of my travels in space. i couldnt influence or contact his consciounsess and he never knew i was there, but i saw through his eyes, using my mind. And that's generally how it worked for me.
Only once have i had a verifiable shared dream. That was the result of a deliberate long term experiment and only once did two of us verifiably share a dream environment.

There are many sapient beings around the universe some still primitive some evolved into a form of consciousness and some machine intelligences. One can hook into these and experience their lives as one can hook into the minds of people past and present on earth and do the same. Two fascinating exremes are on very heavy gravity worlds and very low gravity worlds where evolution produces very differnt species.

That is fantastic! - Thanks for replying and sharing again.

When you say 2 extremes... What are they like on each type of planet?

Since you've managed to travel throughout space and even encountered other races - do you know if any of them are visiting us? (I mean physically via space travel) - I ask because I'd like to know for once and for all if ET do visit Earth or not.

'Machine intelligences' sounds amazing aswell, can you elaborate on this? Is there a machine race out there somewhere?!

Edited by Paxus, 19 December 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#28    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

View PostPaxus, on 19 December 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

That is fantastic! - Thanks for replying and sharing again.

When you say 2 extremes... What are they like on each type of planet?

Since you've managed to travel throughout space and even encountered other races - do you know if any of them are visiting us? (I mean physically via space travel) - I ask because I'd like to know for once and for all if ET do visit Earth or not.

'Machine intelligences' sounds amazing aswell, can you elaborate on this? Is there a machine race out there somewhere?!
Neither the race  on the  heavy gravity planet  nor the one on the low gravity were technologically advanced, although they were self aware.The low gravity ones flew in the air for most of their lives, feeding and breeding there.They were like a big thin flying carpet, kept aloft by air currents. They had evolved this as a means of avoiding ground based predators.  They were translucent and you could see almost right through them,  and see all theri internal organs and circuatory systems etc.

This was 50 or so years ago. I remember they were happy and free with a greater sense of  three dimensional space than humans have. But remember, i only had a limited tme to stop and experience each race. The heavy gravity beings were  small solid  beings that seemed to be herbivours. They  were at about a stone age level of development, and had some shellters, tools etc But they didnt wear any clothing, from memory. They reminded me a bit of very small nuggety elephants or rhinocerous although they didnt actually look like either. They had very thick tough hides that were grey and wrinkled like a rhino or elephant, but they looked more like an ant eater or armadillo. They had fingers and opposable thumbs which allowed them to make simple tools and use them

There are a lot of machine intlelligences, including organic minds transferred to computer -like artificial intelligences. I rode with one in a needle ship, a small fast courier that could go  very fast without worying about the effects of acceleration deceleration or gravity/inertia.  Quite a lot of the beings are basically humanoid in shape but there are all sorts. Not all are carbon based and some have evolved so far it is hard to tell what they were originally  Many races transform themsleves over time with deliberate enhancements and changes to live in various environments

Some individuals spend all their lives in space, while many never leave their home planets. But there are local clusters of sapient beings with trade networks, coalitions, rivalries, and wars. Conflict seems ot be common up to a certain evolutionary point but then it generally becomes non profitable and a waste of resources . I saw a lot of planet bound conflicts, but do not remember a single space based one.

The physical space between solar systems and galaxies stops a lot of species, but earlier evolved ones devised transport systems that alllow the movement of consciousness around the universe. I suspect they had evolved almost into beings of pure consciousness. However, there seem to also be local networks of matter transmitters which allow beings to physically travel around "local" sections of the universe.

Because sapience is an evolved property and basically similar whatever form its host takes, the main differnces among races are how mature and evolved they are.

There are many primitive races and some very advanced. there are a reasonable number of space faring races from not much more advanced than us to ones which travel their galaxy There are faster than light forms of travel, generation ships, slow light ships, and fast needle ships, and some races travel by transmitting their consciousnes or their physical body There are networks for this all around the universe including quite close to earth But a race has to be able to evlove enough to get off planet to find and access them.
Oh and earth is a bit unusual On most life bearing planets there is more than one sapient self aware race of beings that have evolved

I suspect, given the commonality of some life forms, like reptilian arachnid primate etc that there is some form of physical interconnection and some planets may have been seeded by earlier civilizations.

A cynic would say this is a result of my imagination being limited to what i know, but there are also many forms of life we do not think of, or have on earth, Including beings who now live in stars and use the energy from the star.

There are dyson spheres ringworlds, huge space craft, and  other habitats in space but there is a heck of a lot of space betwen them. The universe is teeming with life, old and new, but for one reason or another much of it is very spread out.  And we are out on the galactic rim, away from the older and more advanced civilizations. There is a much greater density of life, and hence sapient life, towards the galactic centre.

I have an open mind on physicla ETs As i said the distances make physical travel difficult and often not worthwhile. Earth doesn't have anything required by advanced galactic civilizations.

But there is a portal for the transmission of consciousnesses quite nearby, and if i can use it to get into the system, then other consciousnesses could come the other way. I suspect that, along with the cosmic consciousness of which the portals are an organic or built part, there are other visitors who do as i have done and hitch a ride, for entertainment and educational purposes, on human consciousnesses.

Edited by Mr Walker, 19 December 2012 - 11:44 AM.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#29    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

I'm almost speechless.....

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to write all that! It was amazing!!

It's wonderful to hear that there's so many races including advanced ones. As to the augmentation of biological with machine, that is exactly what I imagined would happen with advanced races.... marvelous!

I hope I can travel as much as you have one day!

CHEERS!!

#30    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,648 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostPaxus, on 19 December 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

I'm almost speechless.....

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to write all that! It was amazing!!

It's wonderful to hear that there's so many races including advanced ones. As to the augmentation of biological with machine, that is exactly what I imagined would happen with advanced races.... marvelous!

I hope I can travel as much as you have one day!

CHEERS!!
I sincerely wish you good luck.

I believ there must be other humans who have similar experiences.

I often read a science fiction story and recognise in it a race or a being or a planetary environment, that i visited as a child/teenager. I suspect that if this is not the comnon experience of human imagination, it is based on a shared knowledge, via expanded consciousness, of real races and species around the galaxy.

Two factual experiences help me believe this. Long before science knew or discovered this I flew through the rings of saturn and found they were very thin and nebulous with big spaces in them. Second  i visited the centre of the galaxy and my consciousness went through a worm hole into another universe. Only decades later did science discover that this black hole actually existed, There are many such discontinuities out in the galaxy.  Some connect to other parts of the galaxy allowing a consciousness to travel instantaneously but the one at the centre of the galaxy is of a differnt order of magnitude and effect.

I suspect that they are either constructs , or an inherent organic part of, an ancient evolved  species. The cosmic consciousness is a self aware part of this network, either an organic or an artificial, universal consciousness, like a hive mind.
It is interesting. 50 years ago i rode with an organic consciousness transfered into a artificial  computer. Today i read how a woman is now able to operate an artificial arm simply by thought. Back then neither computers as we know them, nor the nature of thought as a transmissible entity were really even thought of, let alone possible on earth,  yet i was observing such things on a nghtly basis. Again, I was not alone. I have read stories very similar to my encounters by many authors since that time. Some admit that their ideas came from their "dreams" where they saw such things.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users