Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gaming addict breaks world record 135 hours

Still Waters

I'm at work so can't read the article.

Do we actually know if this guy is an addict? Or did he just want to break the record?

The 'bulk break' thing is a bit of a cop out...

• 2 weeks later...

135 hours? Wow...even myself couldn't do this for Metal Gear Solid...this is just....too-much gaming!!! :huh:

True, there are many things he could have better done, but I can't help but be appalled by the immediate judgement of this man. He broke a world record for playing a nonstop session of a rather dull game. Yes it isn't the smartest or most impressive thing to do, but it still took time and effort. He could have done something far more stupid, like going for a record of surviving the largest fall ever taken. Sadly then, more likely than not, he would be given a more positive reception.

He likes what he likes and he wanted to break a world record in it. Congratulations to him. It doesn't merit such a large fire back.

Because Call of Duty is a terrible game.

Exactly, could at least play something decent. lol

• Like 1

I'm not gonna, lie. I've played World at War, MW1 and 2. I just don't see the appeal. I would much rather have a better and longer campaign than such an over abundance of multiplayer. If I wanted to play online multiplayer games, I'd play them on my computer where they're better, faster, stronger.

I

• Like 1

i can hear NOOBS !! la la la la la la la lol

thats what you hear in games all the time.. oh a headshot you cheater 'pro' !

you dont have a life ! get a life ! .. if you play a game and hear those words.. i can guarantee you they are noobs !

I'm not gonna, lie. I've played World at War, MW1 and 2. I just don't see the appeal. I would much rather have a better and longer campaign than such an over abundance of multiplayer. If I wanted to play online multiplayer games, I'd play them on my computer where they're better, faster, stronger.

I

Completely agree, well except I was partial to Gears of war. I just muted 90% of people. lol

Maybe he should try 135 hours in Afghanistan.

Hard to be a tough guy in front of a television set

Because people feel the need to look down on others in order to make themselves feel better about their own life. At least this guy is doing something he loves and I'm quite surprised he hasn't died doing. Playing nonstop 5 days straight without breaks is very unhealthy and in some cases can lead to death.

A computer games fanatic battled his way to a new world record by playing 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' - for more than five-and-a-half days.

Determined Okan Kaya, 28, played the hit game for a total of 135 hours and 50 minutes.

Okan, of Sydney, Australia, smashed the previous record for continuous gaming which stood at 120 hours and seven minutes.

http://www.dailymail...-FIVE-DAYS.html

First when i read it,i thought what the hell, i have played for more time than that and there are plenty and plenty of people who played for more time too..After some seconds i noted that it was continuous

five-and-a-half days.Lol..Hmm, now that no one really needs.There is no use in having a world record for this. Anyway