Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do you believe in real life genies?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,032 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 15 December 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

You are correct, they have been dreamed up by various authors writing books.The kind that make children happy the same as Fairies, Witches, Goblins and a host of other Creations. Kids love to hear stories of wicked witches etc, being outwitted, its all part of growing up.And I bet you will go to see "The Hobbit", as I will, pure fantasy but it entertains for a couple of hours,and guess what, they aint no cuss words in this movie. Cheers.
atually i won't go see the hobbit, just as i did not see any of the lord of the rings movies
i read those books many years ago and i have my own ideas of the characters and the story and i know damned well i'll be disappointed with their renditions
but yeah i'm into fantasy stories for sure. book form tho

#17    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,996 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

View PostJGirl, on 16 December 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

atually i won't go see the hobbit, just as i did not see any of the lord of the rings movies
i read those books many years ago and i have my own ideas of the characters and the story and i know damned well i'll be disappointed with their renditions
but yeah i'm into fantasy stories for sure. book form tho
  Hi, nearly all films are fantasy these days,they are far removed from the books they were taken from .Happy reading.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#18    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,996 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

A man and his wife were sitting outside a cafe, both 50 yrs old, when the wife accidently rubbed an empty bottle. Whoosh out popped a genie,who said I can only give your husband one wish,the husband thought then said I wish my wife was 21 yrs younger,well the wife stayed at 50 yrs old but the husband was immediately transformed into a 71 year old.  Never trust Genies.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users