Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oscar Pistorious

ali smack

i'm surprised someone hasn't set forward and argued for a CT involving Oscar Pistorious.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone says The Illuminati set him up because they don't like Paralympians.

• Like 1

You must be desperate to find a conspiracy, Ali.

This is just a tragic accident. Such a beautiful woman and such an inspiring young man. A pity!

• Like 2

You can read his affidavit statement that was read today in court on www.news24.com

i'm surprised someone hasn't set forward and argued for a CT involving Oscar Pistorious.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone says The Illuminati set him up because they don't like Paralympians.

Didn't happen in the US so it can't be pinned on the American government. ;)

• Like 1

Or murder.

Exactly right.

And if it was, he must be totally nutz, killing as beautiful a woman as she was. :innocent:

Exactly right.

And if it was, he must be totally nutz, killing as beautiful a woman as she was. :innocent:

Thank gosh she wasn't ugly, then he couldn't plead insanity. -sarcasm-

This is just a tragic accident.

Even if you believe his own story, it wasn't an accident, he tried to murder an intruder and found he'd murdered his girlfriend instead. Either way, he's guilty of murder.
  • Like 3

Yes I caught the court proceedings in Praetoria on the TV news last night. Sounds a bit far-fetched that he would not realize she wasn't in bed with him.

Even if an accidental shooting, such a shame. :no:

A few things that might harm his defence, from his own Defence attorneys today:

1. The "Burglar" locked himself into the toilet off of his bedroom (not much to rob there I would guess) the only danger would be if said "burglar" decided to unlock the toilet door

2. Didn't realise his Girlfriend wasn't in the bed

3. Didn't shout a warning (given the "Burglar" was already locked away)

4. Never phoned the Police for assistance

5. Never considered for one second whether the "Burglar" was just a kid wanting somewhere to sleep at night (bit obscure I know,)

6. He was under no immediate threat to his life (given the above)

• Like 1

Supposedly they found testosterone cyp in his room, and a bunch of needles. So, he was probably roid raging. A huge fight before the shooting, he put on his blades, walked over to the bathroom and shot her through the door. That guy is guilty.

Didn't happen in the US so it can't be pinned on the American government. ;)

Why not? We most likely killed some brown kids over seas today. We do worse things off shores then we do here. Least as far as body count.

Supposedly they found testosterone cyp in his room, and a bunch of needles. So, he was probably roid raging. A huge fight before the shooting, he put on his blades, walked over to the bathroom and shot her through the door. That guy is guilty.

I agree, I don't think he has a leg to stand on.

• Like 1

Only secret societies know he was undercover, and wasn't a Blade Runner at all, but a Shot Putter, police are still looking for his footprints near to crime scene Ha Ha!

I really don't think his story can be true, i feel very sorry for the murdered girl!

Disabled people can make jokes about nasty disabled people, not something i do as a rule!

This morning I heard something about steroids being found in his bedroom. Perhaps she was a victim of his 'roid rage?

• Like 1

Even if you believe his own story, it wasn't an accident, he tried to murder an intruder and found he'd murdered his girlfriend instead. Either way, he's guilty of murder.

I dont know if you can call that murder. Im not even sure you can call it man slaughter. If he really killed her on accident, then thats what it is, a accident. Maybe involuntary man slaughter. To murder someone, you have to have a willful intent.

I dont know if you can call that murder. Im not even sure you can call it man slaughter. If he really killed her on accident, then thats what it is, a accident. Maybe involuntary man slaughter. To murder someone, you have to have a willful intent.

From reading the articles, I think there was intent there. She locked herself in the bathroom and was shot 4 times! I think his story, and I do mean story, is absolutely crap.

• Like 1

I think Pistorious is trying to win an Oscar for acting, why would a burglar be in the bathroom, perhaps trying to steal an expensive bottle of shampoo? Obviously most people get up in the night to go to the toilet, he had no right to fire through the door four times without knowing who was there, he should have shouted a warning before firing, even if his story is true.

Hell, if he gets off with this, and is lucky enough to get another girlfriend, i bet she will be frightened enough to have a bucket by the side of the bed!

• Like 1

Why not? We most likely killed some brown kids over seas today. We do worse things off shores then we do here. Least as far as body count.

So the US government killed the woman and then framed Pistorious for the murder then?

• Like 1

Well, surely this has got to look fishy... Pistorius detective on attempted murder charges

The South African detective leading the Oscar Pistorius inquiry is facing seven charges of attempted murder, police have confirmed.

Detective Hilton Botha, who has faced fierce questioning at Mr Pistorius's bail hearing, was allegedly involved in a shooting two years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21528631

Surely even the most cynical must consider that this looks decidedly fishy. He's facing Murder charges, but he's still allowed to investigate a Murder case himself? :unsure2:

• Like 2

Well, surely this has got to look fishy... Pistorius detective on attempted murder charges

The South African detective leading the Oscar Pistorius inquiry is facing seven charges of attempted murder, police have confirmed.

Detective Hilton Botha, who has faced fierce questioning at Mr Pistorius's bail hearing, was allegedly involved in a shooting two years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-21528631

Surely even the most cynical must consider that this looks decidedly fishy. He's facing Murder charges, but he's still allowed to investigate a Murder case himself? :unsure2:

the cases were dropped he probs of bribed his fellow police officers

• Like 1

the cases were dropped he probs of bribed his fellow police officers

That wouldn't surprise me at all. So obviously the case can be trusted to be handled in a totally fair fashion, can't it, by the famously scrupulously fair and trustworhty S. African justice system.

A few interesting facts that I noticed:

1) Steenkamp was due to give an important speech the following day, Ironically it was going to be a talk against domestic violence.

2) She was training as a lawyer and had a promising political career ahead of her. Pistorius' career may have peaked but she had a lot more to offer.

3) Pistorius was an absolute mega star with huge sponsorship deals (that are now all being pulled). He had everything to live for.

4) Pistorius was planning on leaving the gated community in Praetoria for Johannesburg. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2279846/Oscar-Pistorius-Blade-Runner-planned-home-death-Reeva-Steenkamp.html

Speculation:

A) If we consider the possibility that Pistorius was under mind control then he would have had a 'handler' who would have been able to get him the sort of exposure we know Pistorius had. He was/is a remarkable athlete but his celebrity could well have been enhanced by powerful but shadowy groups.

B) Could he have began to resist his programming and threatening to move away somehow angered the handler.

C) This celebrity couple could have gone a long way in SA and the world but now we have one life prematurely ended and another career left in ruins.

D) Whatever you think the whole case smells very fishy and there are a lot of synchronicities here. For some example please check this website. http://merovee.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/oscar-pistorius-blade-runner-and-moviedrome/

There's nothing to see here.

It's no dang conspiracy theory.