Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perception of Time to humans..

manchiald

thanks to weed we can understand this on a broader level.........

To us a long time is 10 years.. and then to other things like tortises its like 1 year to them...and dogs go along in life smellin stuff and they can hear way better and see things that we can not see...

There was this one post saying that the fastest speed known to man is the speed of light and nothing can go faster then the speed of light(unless its through a vaccumm)..but thats just according to our calculation of time and life..... and i thought that was interesting.... because every single organism is working to master thier time/life... so there could be other planets out there that has mastered thier space time life thing and then some.

some one also said that most likely the UFO's would be peaceful because every planet should work to be peaceful and eliminate the bad within the community to strive to be better.... but them alien matha ****as who have mastered thier time and space probably have harvested all resources on thier planet now they out analyzing other planets to see if anything will get in the way of them surviving..

but see they have to master our time/space to a point that we have before they do it... you know what im sayin? like they have to understand how we function... what chemicals are they allergic too... we humans need so much oxygen in the air and they could probly need carbon dioxide instead... so they got to solve that problem.. then they see a tree and dont know what it tis.. or a dog.. or a cor.. or a human.. so they abduct us to understand us... then the government is not going to come clean about aliens and all the planets with intelligent life (like mars maybe), unless they make sure the public knows that they are still god fearing creatures like us... but i do think that they are reverse engineering flying saucers at area 51... and that whole thing about the thealth plane... thats a flying saucer thats dumbed down... they say they discovered stealth.. but it was in area 51.. and aliens sometimes cant be seen on anybodys radar... and saucers are disc shaped signilizing that that race mustve chost the circle shape when it came to picking flight for the ability to cut the space like butter... while us humans chose to go after birds who have wings... so they discovered stealth from flying saucers at are 51.. then they made a plane thats earthinized meaning they made it look like a bird (putting wings on it)... this is some deep

another thing i would like to tell u is about our sun....

our sun is another planet forming let me tell u why.... on the sun there are spots that are -1982347091 below zero freezing and for the most part its blazing hot.... but what im sayin as time goes on that ice is gonna start cooling off and kinda ashing over which could cause like a dirt to form on the surface which could spread all around it..... then the freeze spots would cool down to become ice.... then water and from water comes life... thats my theroy on that.. and maybe by the time the sun has intelligent life on it... we would have mastered our time space mind thing and then some so we can mess they minds up a little bit.... and then you dont know on a more broader level since anything is possible what if we are an experiment like ... if there was a big bang then that means it expanded as a fire and it got so faaar out that the smoke started turning into rock formations and the chemicals from the blast are on these rocks formations so thats why diffrent happens every where .. which is where we are now. comets.. suns... red blue green planets.... cool man... which shows exactly where we are in the universe.... so that means there could be a whole nother 34109832740198 million light years away from us.. away from the blast with further evolved chemical space and that means thier life forms are ultra smart and probly can expieriment with actually growing life on other planets man.. some one couldve came to the earth with a bottle of genetically coded nature plan potion and dumped it in a good spot of the galixy where it would have the stuff it needed to grow... like a seed... if it wasnt for our moon or sun ... we couldnt be what we are now you see what im sayin... but back to the point.. maybe he / it/ she/ what/ thing.. coulda just poured it on a nice round rock/sun in the galaxy next to a good amount of light and heat to influence water... but anywho.. and out came us.. so you dont know whats out there diffrent sections of the world.. man we are barely understanding diffrent sections of the stuff in our solar system.... but that doesnt compare to our galaxy or even bigger space.

yes. i do realize that this post is one long runonn sentence but i give a damn cause thats some deep down to earth to the coor mind bogggling right there that you just read.. and its str8 from my heart

Edit

Removed obscenities

Edited by SaRuMaN

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manchiald

• MichaelS

• isis-999

• FreyKade

Really; you are not making any since, Maybe you should not post when you are high! laugh.giflaugh.gifdevil.gif Just a thought! tongue.gif

to sum it all up is to say that our perception of time and space and lifespan is could be tottally diffrent from other organisms ... there could be organisms that make us look like ants... and the shocking part is, there can be an organism so advanced that it/they made the earth.....

OK, first what are you smoking, seconded what are you talking about! We are not seeds in a sunny spot, we are real, and there has been thousands of years of evolution to prove it! w00t.gif

oh my god so wrong sooo wrong.

the speed of light is always the time it takes light to get from one place to another in a VACUUM. so light cant go faster. nothing can go faster than light. here is why. as mass is given speed, it gets hevier. (like the g force when youre on a roller coaster). more energy is needed to push the bigger mass fast enough. photons have no mass, that is why they are able to go at the speed of light.

as for UFO's. there is no proof that there is any secret experiments involving extra terrestrials. the shame of a "saucer" lets them cut through space? please tell me you do go to school. everyone knows, my brother knows, the most aerodynamic shape is an accute triangle..not a circle. test for you. get some butter. now throw a ball at it. has it cut through? no? now try a knife? magic ohmy.gif heard of stealth technology?

where did you hear about

"the sun there are spots that are -1982347091 below zero"

you do know that the sun is pretty hot right? as far as i know, you cant get colder than absolute zero (0 kelvin, -273 celcius). so how can something be -1082347091? and how did it get measured?

your theory is completely WRONG. the sun cant cool down to make ice. then melt to become water. if by chance, there was water on the sun, it would have evaporated the moment it was created.

the rest of that was not understandable. we dont know for sure if we are and experiment. buy a book about philosophy.

to sum it all up is to say that our perception of time and space and lifespan is could be tottally diffrent from other organisms ... there could be organisms that make us look like ants... and the shocking part is, there can be an organism so advanced that it/they made the earth..... you gotta look at the earth as a growin seed in a giant sunny spot in a field

730673[/snapback]

to sum it up? it had nothing to do with your long winded post

Thank -you FK, i have been trying to understand this post all night, but have yet to get much out of it, I think he should not post when he has been smoking weed, for it gives him a false since of pride in his crazy post! w00t.gif

I have conquered time in my reality and can now see the future

you shortly will be feeling hungry

i recommend you fill up with chocolate and crisps at your earliest oppotunity

w00t.gif

Manchiald, try to put your point across in future without the obscenities please.

I wonder what Einstien would have come up with if he smoked weed?

(BTW, Carl Sagan was a big weed smoker)

i was making comparisons in my post...... i was comparing the earth to a seed in a perfect spot... when you plant a seed on earth the sunlight and lightcycle make it grow and stuff right? okay, so why cant earth be compared to a seed in the perfect spot... to grow into the earth that influences life....

and how do you know light is the absolute fastest speed. according to man it is. Because we base our distance around our perception of time and life. We cant explain 100% of how the world came about so anything is possible.

there could be races out there so advanced that they have mastered chemicals and yadda yadda.. and they can just plant genetically advanced seeds on planets that will influence it to grow into a habitat to support the life on the planet... you guys need to think on a broaaader level to understand.. your thinking of what you know, or think you know, about our universe and stuff.. but you got to look at it on a completelly diffrent plateu. im talking races so advanced they are trillions into the future according to mans perception of things.

Edited by manchiald

Nothing like a good artificial chemical imbalace to make the universe so simple to understand.

Manchiald, a word of advice: put down the narcotics and sober up. You might enjoy the world more, if you actually knew what planet you were on.

maybe not the universe but what ever galaxy or section of space and time that other races live in. it is possible for an alien race so advanced so intelligent that they can probably manipulate and influence life.

Actually.... as fraught with error and misunderstanding as his chemical-induced post is, there are bits that do make some sense.

I'm just going to say one thing:

"Perception is at the core of reality"

Wonder what he would think if he just stopped the drugs long enough to reread this post. hmm.gif

Just recently I found that Constant Speed Theory may be wrong. Some scientist's got a Laser Beam going through a special gas allowed light to travel 300% over light speed. For like a Billionth of a second. Still.

The visibility of light will never travel faster than the "speed of light"- however, the particles (photons) that comprise it however should be able to, if one can fold (or "warp" the space around it.

to sum it all up is to say that our perception of time and space and lifespan is could be tottally diffrent from other organisms ... there could be organisms that make us look like ants... and the shocking part is, there can be an organism so advanced that it/they made the earth.....

730670[/snapback]

don't worry, I understand. i love Northern Lights #6, Thunder****, Doc Kavorcian, Jack Herror, Bluberry, bubbleberry,fruit punch, maui waui, orange cush, purplr haze(weakest of them all).....sorry, having short term memory loss....what were we talking about again?........

i dont know why people wont take time out to notice that weed will set you free. and i have accepted weed as a gift from mother nature and a gift from the creator(s) of all things no matter if it be chemicals or a spirit. it represents something in nature that should be enjoyed but respected and not abused, instead done in moderation.

Coffee gives me the same capability to have "differant" thought that weed supposedly does.

I get more awareness expansion from my coffee cup, than I've ever gotten from a joint.

Although, I do remember a rather lively conversation between two pot heads about way farina (the hot breakfast cereal), was the answer to the mysteries of the universe.

Editted because the caffine makes the ganglia twitch.

Edited by JMPD1