Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what created god

Well my description and topic name pretty much sums up what I wanted to say

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laze

• Mr Ed

• manchiald

• eveningsky339

Top Posters In This Topic

This question can never be answered.

If you believe in god then you believe that he made everything, he was the starting point. Like dominos, he was the first, nothing has an influence on him.

No one can possible tell how, if you believe in the guy, god came about.

yes thanks although I still wonder... if well ever know

Well it is mind bogglingly uncomprehendable...good luck though.

I don't think we will ever know. It is impossible in many ways.

Why do SOME newbies ask these open questions in exactly the same manner? I have noticed that over the years and I wonder if anybody else has.

There is no one God, Jesus never said that there is only one god. Find the passage in their bible that says such things.

I don't think that was what Laze was looking for Zeus.

Laze, it is cool to be interested in these things, but all you are going to get from this thread are a few theories, some of them probably pretty crazy.

There are no answers to questions like this, for example it would be like me saying what is the purpose of life? There are so many different answers and each person thinks that they are right.

are the gods like us and we are like them but to smaller beings that we dont know about

Laze, give it up!

No one can possibly answer these questions. No one in the world knows the answers. You will just have to think for yourself as we are all doing.

Asking questions like these will get you no where if you are looking to recieve one specific answer rather than debate a few theories.

you know dont think im a dumb### for saying this but yesterday I was awake all day including am trying to calm down my brain

thanks for your time especially you ed you put a question to rest

I don't, but seriously, thinking about questions that you can never possibly get answers for really screws with your head.

I know what you mean, my brain has gone into overdrive thinking of answers to such questions.

Either leave it or pop down to the spirtuality forums to look at different theories from a religious point of view.

but remember a drop of wisdom is greater than a sea of power

Laze, coming up with quotes like that is just annoying.

Go to the spirituality forum. You won't find any answers unless you look at the ones religon has conjured up.

I am not going to talk about this anymore.

Yes, please go to the proper forums for this question, then I will be more than happy to give you a few of my own theories on the matter.

nothing created god.. to understand god look at the circle.. it has no beggining it has no end .. it has 0 vertices but yet it has 0 sides, in order for there to be a side there has to be a verticy.. but there isnt.. yet a circle can still be proven.

so if i told you to draw a picture of a shape with no vertices and no sides. you would draw a circle... which shows how something comes from nothing which explains how god was never there but always there at the same time.

do you understand.

Manchiald,

You seem to have developed a Faith in the by-products of crushed and incinerated

leaves of the saw-toothed variety, which mimic an outreached hand.

I suggest you test that Faith. Abstain, and see if the insights you gain are truly

intellectual, or even creative, for that matter. And if you do, ask yourself, and the individual cells that make you up, if they like being fumigated with insulting chemicals.

Take care of what you have.

What created the Big Bang..? err...The big gun..! Seriously it's all a matter of faith.

It's like saying, "Whats the concept of life?" Who really knows..? Mind juggling stuff this..!

why does there have to have been a so called "beginning"?

I have this theory about the human mind not being able to understand the concept behind true Infinity / Eternity, resulting in the birth of "the beginning", theirfore resulting in a sense of the beginning, hence the birth of God/Religion and these endless questions arguing why we are here...

What created the Big Bang..?  err...The big gun..! Seriously it's all a matter of faith.

It's like saying, "Whats the concept of life?" Who really knows..? Mind juggling stuff this..!

738195[/snapback]

what caused the big bang, is all possibilities within nothing. now what was before that is not comprehendable to the human mind, all there could have been was the chaos of everything and nothing at all.

TO LEADBELLY: I love weed. Mother nature influenced the growth of marijuana, and put it here for me. Its 100% natural and it goes str8 from the plant, to the blunt. If i vaped the weed it would be perfectly healthy as the only thing inhaled would be THC.

But i dont own a vapo, so i use a blunt.

I dont have a faith in it.. i dont idolize it or anything, but it does enhance the thinking part of your brain, which is 1 of many reasons weed is here. enhances thoughts, releaves stress, helps create an appitite, helps people who suffer from sleep deprivation.. it also can be made into clothing. It also helps cataracts caused by glockoma.

Alchohal which is a man made substance, serves no advantages.. other then intoxicating the mind with a unpure substance which causes serious health damage (mainly to the brain and liver), yet people look at weed like it is the enemy, when instead you should be against ciggarets heroin meth blah blah blah because those substances arent pure.

Do you understand?

the damn gas and smog will kill you quicker then weed.

so before you disregard weed as a plague, dont knock it till you try it.

Edited by manchiald

I don't believe anything created God. Jesus said "I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end."

One may wonder "How could God have existed for eternity? Surely there must be some beginning!"

God is not bound by time or by anything else he created to keep the universe going in motion. So, really, He has existed forever by our standards, but not by His.

wacko.gif

Like Ed said, mind boggling stuff. It is foolish to worry yourself about such things, it should not keep you awake trying to calm your brain down. When Moses asked who God was, He simply said "I Am." Not I Was. Or I Will Be. Just I Am. God has always just been in the present, even in what we consider the past. Like I said, God is not bound by time.

Just get some sleep dude. You have better things to do than worry about this stuff.

"Wisdom begins in wonder."

Albert Einstein, a believer in God, said that. I agree, and I don't believe that ALL people concerned with questions such as this, should just stifle their minds to silence as an option to the totally paranoid belief that they'll "go crazy" if they continue to consider these questions.

That is akin to saying..."let's not grow, or wonder, or try to understand anything more. Let's just stay being stupid hillbillies, following someone elses' lead, because that is just easier..." Reminds me of "Planet of the Apes". Just because it may seem hard, doesn't mean your knee-jerk reaction should be defeatism.

"Questioning everything", to paraphrase Einstein once again, is a perfectly natural and intelligent thing to do. And as well, it shows that a person willing to do so, is actually very considerate.

Laze, I give you credit just for that...

Keep seeking the answers to your questions.

jesus is not god, what religion thinks that need to be shot. jesus is gods son, sent here to die for our sins and return to his fathers side which is god.. which is the alpha and the omega.. and my circle fits here because a circle never begins and it never ends... which explains what god is, just goes on for an eternity never ending and never beggining.