Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bermuda triangle

greattenchim

long tome ago i watched some doctumery type movie on ufos or the paranormal! it was old movie! anyways the were telling about some ufo flying nears some island or islands on edge of the bermuda triangle! the island was buzzed by a ufo or 2! then a fishman saw the ufo go in to the sea and then travel under the water then disappeared! the island people were afraid! anyways a few days later the local dj in radio station were having a openline radio show where people were calling in and talking about the triangle! one of night the the radio show got weird call! all the phone lines died at station but one! the one caller on line claimed to be part of group that was coontroling the triangle or were like guards of the bermuda triangle! i cant rember what else they said! not sure

anyone heard something about this? if u do can u refresh my memory it been 10-12 year seen i saw this movie!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greattenchim

• isis-999

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda remember something about that, but not sure what !it was a movie though, try doing a search on ufo movies, it give you what you need. thumbsup.gif

hope u find info on it! i sure cant find any on it! i wish i knew where to find more info on it!

my guess the movie was made in late 70's i think but not sure!

Edited by greattenchim

Did you do ufo movie search let me know, i will try hold on

ok i did search, type in old ufo movies,there is so many sights i did not have time to look thru them all, but you should find it in there. ps i used yahoo! original.gifalien.gif

Edited by isis-999

Did you do ufo movie search let me know, i will try hold on

ok i did search, type in old ufo movies,there is so many sights i did not have time to look thru them all, but you should find it in there. ps i used yahoo! original.gif  alien.gif

741468[/snapback]

have not yet because not sure how best to find it!