Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed

bouncer

cant wait to find more on this one!

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.

"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia.

Now please READ the article...mexican disclosure??

http://news.yahoo.com/mayan-film-documentary-claims-proof-aliens-183325515.html

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• psyche101

• bouncer

• Damrod

Interesting news article, though one part smells just a tad fishy:

Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

The bold is my touch, it seems just like certain California towns that live off of the Jackalope, Bigfoot (bigfeet?) and other oddities. Tourism = big bux.

Edit: I am stupid. More reading makes it pretty clear that the writer of the news article doubts this as well. It does look like a publicity stunt, no?

Edited by RedSquirrel

Probably capitalising on the popularity of Ancient Aliens.

Every once in awhile that show will point out something interesting, but I don't think it gives mankind enough credit for it's own intelligence.

:D

Hmmm

I think the real reason why Mexican and Guatemalteco officials are on board on this one, is just to fish in as many tourist as possible before 21/12 2012.

"Raul-Julia claims there is proof that the Mayans had intended to lead the planet for thousands of years, but were forced to escape after an invasion by "men of dark intentions," leaving behind evidence of an advanced race."

Hmm cant wait to see these claims of evidence.

If he thinks this is the reason for the collapse of the mayan civilization, he should do some scientific research and he would find out the real reason.

Also

"And yes, they expect people to take this seriously, because the messages he plans to impart are crucial to human survival, Julia-Levy insisted"

If its so crucial to human survival why first present the evidence at the end of 2012? Why not now? It would give us more time to accept and prepare.

I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll donated 1.000$ to the UM website if any evidence are shown to be crucial to human survival.

:D

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.

"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia.

and so the 2012 mania begins

If I see the name Jaime Maussan anywhere near this "disclosure"... :td:

I wonder if it will be anything concrete or just a lot of spin to get tourist's? You would think if they really had something solid it would have been released already. Im curious though about the landing pads. One would have to think that a real discovery wouldnt be released by a tourism official but by a scientist or historian.

December 21, 2012 is the return of the new alien envoy to earth.

Really? What happened to the old alien envoy? :rofl:

I wonder if it will be anything concrete or just a lot of spin to get tourist's? You would think if they really had something solid it would have been released already. Im curious though about the landing pads. One would have to think that a real discovery wouldnt be released by a tourism official but by a scientist or historian.

Perhaps the Vatican already knows and has stuff locked deep in its vault regarding the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas.

Maybe the destruction of their civilizations was because they claimed more evolved beings from the stars had setup their cultures and the Jesus loving Vatican (Christ loving fanatics) couldnt cope so they labelled them heretics and destroyed everything.

...as if the U.S. didn't have enough troubles with aliens from Mexico...:blink:

How is this going to cause trouble for the U.S.?

I would think a better tourist ploy to get people there, would be to stop the current slaughter of thier people. IMO

Edited by zenfahr

Why is it only ministers of tourism talking about all the secret finds and alien proof?

Every once in awhile that show will point out something interesting, but I don't think it gives mankind enough credit for it's own intelligence.

Ancient aliens thrive and this idea.

Except, it only really seems to apply to little brown people. They pretty much ignore anything in Europe.

Romans had flame throwers.

While it's understandable if you read about how they generated the tech, the way Ancient Aliens produces their shows, who cares about context?

No civilization which claims to have met aliens of higher intelligence will be involved in outrageous human sacrifices (unless the aliens needed blood for fuel...). C'mon, I have too much to lose by wasting my precious time on stories like this

Perhaps the Vatican already knows and has stuff locked deep in its vault regarding the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas.

Maybe the destruction of their civilizations was because they claimed more evolved beings from the stars had setup their cultures and the Jesus loving Vatican (Christ loving fanatics) couldnt cope so they labelled them heretics and destroyed everything.

Perhaps the easter bunny will hop to your house too. :rolleyes:

Its obivous you hate religion. Your hate really comes thru. Hard to take seriously someone that has so much hate.

Perhaps the easter bunny will hop to your house too. :rolleyes:

Its obivous you hate religion. Your hate really comes thru. Hard to take seriously someone that has so much hate.

Thats quite an assumption you make.

I believe in God thanks. I also know the Vatican used to be quite fanatical in its promoting of religion so its possible. Us Brits did it to India. We ridiculed the claims in the Vedas and instead set about recreating India in our image.

Edited by Chimpanzee

Thats quite an assumption you make.

I believe in God thanks. I also know the Vatican used to be quite fanatical in its promoting of religion so its possible. Us Brits did it to India. We ridiculed the claims in the Vedas and instead set about recreating India in our image.

If you don't think your post was full of hate, then you should really re read it. Just saying. :tu:

If you don't think your post was full of hate, then you should really re read it. Just saying. :tu:

Sorry to upset your fun here.

I believe in God so accusing me of hating God is nonsensical. As for the Spanish they did destroy South American civilization using, with the support of and full backing from the Catholic Church. The natives were seen as heretics and the Church saw itself as their saviour so they wiped out their culture.

All I did was add in an alien connection.

They need money and what better way to get it than draw in throngs of camera happy brain dead tourists...nuff said...

Ancient Aliens is such a study in mental maxturbation...but you are correct on one idea...occasionally it will grasp for info to support it's ideas and actually present a site or info I was not aware of...though it uses such things to try and reinforce it's theory...it is an occasional source of crap I never knew about...just take it with a grain of salt and do your own "legitimate" inquiry into what science really and truly knows about it...cases in point that some folks have mentioned...Gobekli-Tepe...the "carved city" in Africa...