Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed This Weekend

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#16    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

THe bottom line will be how much will it cost ? Hum ? Anyone Say Cha-Ching. :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#17    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

View PostThe Mule, on 21 September 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

The Roswell crash didnt yield any bodies...but there was an empty beer inside...

It wasn't at Roswell...you know?

#18    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

View PostOverSword, on 21 September 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

From the article:
"I'm going to explain what I think and what I believe, and this is after all these years thinking about it. I think I've got the answer and no one has ever mentioned it," said retired Air Force Col. William Coleman.
So........nothing credible, just someones opinion with no solid evidence.  There's a good reason for that IMHO.

Probably just another book selling stunt.

He was in a position to know a great deal about UFOs, and even had his own TV show back in the 1970s where he did reveal some information, but I'm not sure what he will say at this time.  He's an old guy now and is probably thinking that he might want to get something off his chest before he checks out.

I know how that is--EXACTLY how that is--so we shall see.  I think Col. Alexander also knows quite a bit that he hasn't discussed yet, but Coleman was there right at the beginning in the 1940s.

Present at the Creation, so to speak.  LOL

#19    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

Col. Coleman knew about this, for example, and was involved with making the documentary.  Now if someone started talking about this, you would have some of those "answers" you want so badly.  Some of them, anyway.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 22 September 2012 - 02:29 AM.

#20    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

Blah Blah Blah.......Here we go again.Can't wait to see what non information they present,still it keeps the UFO/Alien fringe happy i suppose.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#21    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

Posted Image

So far, no less than six planetary systems have been discovered within the boundaries of the Orion constellation. One of these systems has a star close enough and bright enough to be seen by the naked eye. The star is HD 38529, and so far we have found two planets orbiting around it. There could easily be more. So the next time you're out looking at Orion, find star HD 38529, and think about the fact there are planets orbiting that star, and on one of those planets there may be another form of intelligent life, gazing up at the night sky, looking right back at you! For more information on all the extrasolar planets in Orion, go to NASA's Planet Quest.

http://www.google.co...r4pCn5yBQfa3UtQ

#22    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 22 September 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

Blah Blah Blah.......Here we go again.Can't wait to see what non information they present,still it keeps the UFO/Alien fringe happy i suppose.

Do I strike you as a "very happy" person, Shaddow?  If so there must be something very wrong with my communication style on here.

In the vast scheme of things, Orion is one of our neighbors since we are on the same arm of the galaxy.  I also find it interesting that they are finding planets and solar systems even in these areas that are very densely packed and crowded with stars.

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 22 September 2012 - 03:08 AM.

#23    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostGolly Buster, on 21 September 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

If by 'inconclusive rubbish' you mean limited hangout, misdirection and disinformation, then :tu:

Definately.
Nick Pope only worked a short time in that job with the MOD.  Never understood why a young guy like him would quit  a good career job like that...unless he's actually still on their payroll and now working for them as a paid disinformationist.
It wouldn't surprise me.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#24    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 21 September 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Quite simple...because they are going to stage the attack.
A  false flag event.
One common enemy...the attacking aliens, and quickly all countries worldwide unite against them.
Then it's a pushover to implement the NWO.
...at least that's what the conspiracy theorists say.
Right, well, let's buy shares in whoever makes lycra grey alien suits !

#25    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:14 AM

Posted Image

They have already found seven stars with known planets in this area, and let us assume that there are probably many more.

http://www.google.co...igNxRFYBV8kB1BA

#26    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:07 AM

You are here, by the way.

Posted Image

#27    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostLilly, on 21 September 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Here we go again.

I, too, hope this will be more than just someone's personal story. Evidence would be really nice...really, really nice.

I agree It would really, really would be nice.
Even if they did have something good, I bet it still wouldn't be enough for most people!

This whole thing reminds me of the Monica Lewinsky ordeal  ......nobody believes anything because she's a nut until they get the dress ...but then it wasn't considered real sex after all and she's still  a nut.   LOL

Another reason you don't see any evidance brought forward....your life will become a circus if you're dumb enough to go public.

#28    Occams Razor

Occams Razor

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• Of two or more competing theories the simplest explanation is most likely to be the right one.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostHilander, on 21 September 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

There must be something to these UFO's because why else would a government have a alien invasion defense plan.

Now, that is something I would like to see. What government, what do they have in mind?

#29    Occams Razor

Occams Razor

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• Of two or more competing theories the simplest explanation is most likely to be the right one.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

View PostLilly, on 21 September 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Here we go again.

I, too, hope this will be more than just someone's personal story. Evidence would be really nice...really, really nice.

And really, really unlikely. Someone needs to top up their pension I suspect.

#30    Occams Razor

Occams Razor

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 22 September 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

Another reason you don't see any evidance brought forward....your life will become a circus if you're dumb enough to go public.

It would, but if this were real evidence of alien visitation, not some plastic and tin foil nonsense or just another unsubstantiated fanciful yarn you would make a ton of money out of this "circus". You could give up your day job and spend the rest of your life writing books and going around the world doing the lecture circuit.

Sounds pretty good to me. If I had such evidence I would shout it from the rooftops.

There are those of course who tell us they have such evidence but won't show it as they're not interested in money.

Yeah, right.

Edited by Occams Razor, 22 September 2012 - 04:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users