Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Syria: Rocket Falls on a Farm


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:syria

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

what the H is this



Posted Image

#2    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 14,498 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Gravity type "iron bomb"?  Looks like 200 - 250 lbs to me.  Probably high explosive and it's a dud or on a delayed fuse.  I think I'd be waiting for an expert before strolling up to is with a cam.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#3    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:syria

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

View Postand then, on 16 December 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

Gravity type "iron bomb"?  Looks like 200 - 250 lbs to me.  Probably high explosive and it's a dud or on a delayed fuse.  I think I'd be waiting for an expert before strolling up to is with a cam.

experience come with practice man

Posted Image

#4    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,412 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Can't read the writing


#5    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:syria

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 16 December 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Can't read the writing

i think it's russian, calling out for the russian experts

Posted Image

#6    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

This all looks very false. The colour of the "bomb" is strange, as is the hole it made in the ground. The writing is part cyrillic and part nothing understandable.
I use * to denote what seems just a verticle or slanted stroke and generally group these marks in groups of two. So, what we have is this

*****1Ть
**РОХ****1   ЗАРЯ*
2ШТ

Deconstructed, 1Ть says nothing. РОХ transliterates into ROX or ROH or ROKH, depends on what the word is meant to be, but РОХ by itself is not a word. ЗАРЯ says dawn, but in photo another letter is partially visible. The angle of that letter suggests it is the same as all the other seemingly meaningless strokes. 2ШТ means nothing to me. Seems this is a hoax and that someone with some knowledge of cyrillic alphabet has tried to make this look like a "Russian" bomb. Likely that the word "dawn" has been made is totally random accident.

Edit to say that maybe somebody who knows that there is a very large thermobaric bomb called ЦАРЯ "Tsar", they tried to make this toy seem a Tsar. It would be easy for somebody with only rudimentary knowledge of Russian to mistake the Ц "Ts" sound for a З "Z" so, for them, it is not dawn that they meant, but Tsar. заря "dawn" is pronounce za-yar, while царя "Tsar" is pronounced tsar-ya

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 16 December 2012 - 04:07 PM.


#7    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:syria

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 16 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

This all looks very false. The colour of the "bomb" is strange, as is the hole it made in the ground. The writing is part cyrillic and part nothing understandable.
I use * to denote what seems just a verticle or slanted stroke and generally group these marks in groups of two. So, what we have is this

*****1Ть
**РОХ****1   ЗАРЯ*
2ШТ

Deconstructed, 1Ть says nothing. РОХ transliterates into ROX or ROH or ROKH, depends on what the word is meant to be, but РОХ by itself is not a word. ЗАРЯ says dawn, but in photo another letter is partially visible. The angle of that letter suggests it is the same as all the other seemingly meaningless strokes. 2ШТ means nothing to me. Seems this is a hoax and that someone with some knowledge of cyrillic alphabet has tried to make this look like a "Russian" bomb. Likely that the word "dawn" has been made is totally random accident

this is interesting, this might not be russian at all, how about north korean or somthing,  and if it's fake, who would want to fake it, when they got plenty of real video/photos already, however i don't see what's strange about the color and the hole, the hole is wider a little bit because of the shape of the bomb, it's thick on the middle

Posted Image

#8    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 16 December 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

this is interesting, this might not be russian at all, how about north korean or somthing,  and if it's fake, who would want to fake it, when they got plenty of real video/photos already, however i don't see what's strange about the color and the hole, the hole is wider a little bit because of the shape of the bomb, it's thick on the middle
I know more about tanks than aircraft, but I know that Syria uses SU-24 ground attack aircraft. I found photo of SU-25, that Syria does not use, but the ordnance is the same. In the photo you can see the dumb bombs. There shape is very different to what is in the video and they are black. They could also be white or grey, even red. Syrians could paint them any colour, but then they would have no reason to use cyrillic letters on them, only Arabic. In my opinion the markings that are not cyrillic, are nothing in any language recognisable to me, certainly not Korean.

Ukranian SU-25 showing type of bombs carried. Syrian SU-24 will be similar
Posted Image

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 16 December 2012 - 04:29 PM.


#9    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:syria

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 16 December 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

but then they would have no reason to use cyrillic letters on them, only Arabic. In my opinion the markings that are not cyrillic, are nothing in any language recognisable to me, certainly not Korean.

see it's the UFOs from another universes who is bombing, but jokes aside, the sky is Filled with UFOs here

Posted Image

#10    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 14,498 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 16 December 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

this is interesting, this might not be russian at all, how about north korean or somthing,  and if it's fake, who would want to fake it, when they got plenty of real video/photos already, however i don't see what's strange about the color and the hole, the hole is wider a little bit because of the shape of the bomb, it's thick on the middle
I think that can be explained by the fact that it probably fell from an aircraft and didn't fall straight down.  It was moving at an angle to the ground so that made an irregularly shaped hole.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#11    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:syria

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

View Postand then, on 16 December 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

I think that can be explained by the fact that it probably fell from an aircraft and didn't fall straight down.  It was moving at an angle to the ground so that made an irregularly shaped hole.

good point

Posted Image




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users