Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot captured alive?

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#121    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,950 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 09 January 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

If "Daisy" (Bigfoot) is human and/or hybrid then is she not entitled to legal representation/protection? Is she not being confined against her will?

Anyone with any legal knowledge here?

NW, below is a question to Washington State Wildlife Department....It also has a answer....I emailed him on this, and a few other things.

Hello again,

Hoping you do not mind helping me out again. If not, just let me know. Not sure if you have followed up on this live bigfoot captured thing, and no, I do not believe it. One thing, do you know where or whom can give me Federal law answers on this?

And now, more coming out, lol....The trap used to capture this thing had a pressure plate in it, a certain number of pounds has to activate it. There were tranquilizers used ( automatic ), and gas used to knock it out. This is either in Oklahoma, or Texas.And said to be on private property.

Would this even be legal?....

I would check with US Fish and Wildlife Service. And regardless of method, if the animal / being falls within the classification of wildlife, then hunting rules apply, including needing a season. Also, if human in nature, probably could make the case that it’s kidnapping, etc

Mike Cenci. DFW

Edited by Sakari, 09 January 2013 - 02:27 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#122    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 09 January 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

Well, we don't know anything at this point. There is that nice anecdotal story being passed around.......however that does beg the question, how human do we need to be to be considered to have the same rights as we give other humans?

That's for the courts/authorities to decide.

If Bigfoot is real (and human) then having her own legal team to pursue wrongful imprisonment and general image rights infringements would be paramount.

The history of Bigfootery clearly suggests that nothing will come of this and no-one will admit any personal wrongdoings. In the meantime, a legal team demanding access to their "client" would be a most interesting/entertaining development, would it not?

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#123    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,267 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostSakari, on 09 January 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

... if human in nature, probably could make the case that it’s kidnapping, etc

Mike Cenci. DFW

Thanks, Sakari.

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

#124    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,950 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

NW...

Check my post 2 up, if you have not.....

I have spent a lot of time over at BFF forums on this. It has ruined me. I am surprised I am replying here. That crowd ( BF crowd ) most of them, are completley out of their minds. I could not take it anymore. I go and read, but I am out of the discussion. It is almost sad to see some of the replies. Also, I have DW and DO stalking me now. They have come onto FB, and onto anything I post on. I would not be surprised if they show up here.

Kind of flattering to have stalkers....Also a laugh that these 2 are in on this " bridge meeting ", and act this way.

View PostNight Walker, on 09 January 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Thanks, Sakari.

NP

PS.....Maybe we should contact PETA over this?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#125    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,233 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostSakari, on 09 January 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

I have spent a lot of time over at BFF forums on this.

I never post there anymore. I can barely stand to read any of it. I personally only go there to trawl for links and stories to read.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#126    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,233 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

I think if Bigfoot was even actually a 8 foot tall hairy human, that no real legal procedures would be forthcoming on anyone that killed one, accidentally, or purposefully. Just looking at the corpse the authorities would be unable to argue that the shooter thought it was a real bigfoot, and shooting a myth is not a crime. It would be like shooting an alien, or a mermaid, or a lepercaun, or a giant, or a mothman, or the jersey devil... no court would convict a person of shooting at a mythical monster.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#127    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,233 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

It cracks me up that there are dozens and dozens of these tiny bigfoot "Teams" out there and all are dissing at each other and making claims that the others are idiots and rednecks. It is just so... so... high school. Maybe most of these guys should just get it over with and buy that "compensating" Lifted F350 giant truck and that 72 inch giant TV and be done already. These guys are as bad as a bunch of women that hate each other being friends on Facebook.

#128    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,517 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 09 January 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Yes, but we don't even know if Ed Smith is a real person or not............and Daisy? In or out of the box, we don't know.

I do. They are both from the Land of Make Believe.
I was just relating to NW what they (he) said. Not that I believe any of it for a second.
Free Daisy!!!

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#129    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,267 posts

J.M. Smith

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 09 January 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

I think if Bigfoot was even actually a 8 foot tall hairy human, that no real legal procedures would be forthcoming on anyone that killed one, accidentally, or purposefully. Just looking at the corpse the authorities would be unable to argue that the shooter thought it was a real bigfoot, and shooting a myth is not a crime. It would be like shooting an alien, or a mermaid, or a lepercaun, or a giant, or a mothman, or the jersey devil... no court would convict a person of shooting at a mythical monster.

I don't think that defence would hold up in court.

A person of any size and appearance is still a human being and entitled to the same rights as anyone else.

If you shot someone you thought was a mythical being (Bigfoot, alien, mermaid, giant, pixie, whatever) the best defence would surely be to plead insanity...

Free Daisy!
Imprison the Captors!

Edited by Night Walker, 09 January 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#130    sam12six

sam12six

Psychic Spy

• 1,371 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 09 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

It cracks me up that there are dozens and dozens of these tiny bigfoot "Teams" out there and all are dissing at each other and making claims that the others are idiots and rednecks. It is just so... so... high school.

Heh. Reminds me of The Life of Brian where there were all these gangs (Judean Liberation Front, Liberation Front of Judea, etc) fighting to free Israel from the Romans and they hated each other's guts and would fight whenever they ran into each other...

#131    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,950 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 09 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

It cracks me up that there are dozens and dozens of these tiny bigfoot "Teams" out there and all are dissing at each other and making claims that the others are idiots and rednecks. It is just so... so... high school. Maybe most of these guys should just get it over with and buy that "compensating" Lifted F350 giant truck and that 72 inch giant TV and be done already. These guys are as bad as a bunch of women that hate each other being friends on Facebook.

Amen to that.....Made my night.  :clap:   :tsu:

I think most of them have the lifted trucks all ready.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#132    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

hummm okay  question what defines us as humans?.....

#133    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,267 posts

J.M. Smith

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

View Postsam12six, on 09 January 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

Heh. Reminds me of The Life of Brian where there were all these gangs (Judean Liberation Front, Liberation Front of Judea, etc) fighting to free Israel from the Romans and they hated each other's guts and would fight whenever they ran into each other...

Posted Image

#134    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,267 posts

J.M. Smith

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

#135    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,517 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Can't they all just get along.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users