Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Guy Hacks into NASA and Pentagon Computers

nasa pentagon ufo uso fox new

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#61    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Posted Imagesynchronomy, on 20 October 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

In either scenario, his lawyer must have been freaking out seeing this interview, screaming "SHUT UP!" :w00t:

View Postpsyche101, on 22 October 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

Are you serious? How far do you think his lies would go in a court room? He had nothing more than wild tales! In a court of law, you have to prove what you say.  I really doubt anyone gave a rof=dents rectum about his stpid UFO stories, they would have been very upset at his SOLO crap and 911 references.

Yes I'm serious.
I think you get the impression I believe he saw some proof of ET contact.  I don't.

No defence lawyer in his right mind would allow him to spill his guts like that.  He must have done this interview without his lawyers consent, or without his knowledge.
He's giving the prosecution his whole version of his crime.
He's bragging about his crime and his claimed abilities.
Like I said earlier, he's is either stupid, or naive.

Whether what he is saying in that interview is lies or not.  He is incriminating himself further.

Edited by synchronomy, 22 October 2012 - 03:38 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#62    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 22 October 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Posted Imagesynchronomy, on 20 October 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

In either scenario, his lawyer must have been freaking out seeing this interview, screaming "SHUT UP!" :w00t:

Yes I'm serious.
I think you get the impression I believe he saw some proof of ET contact.  I don't.

No defence lawyer in his right mind would allow him to spill his guts like that.  He must have done this interview without his lawyers consent, or without his knowledge.
He's giving the prosecution his whole version of his crime.
He's bragging about his crime and his claimed abilities.
Like I said earlier, he's is either stupid, or naive.

Whether what he is saying in that interview is lies or not.  He is incriminating himself further.

My apologies, when you said

I thought you meant his lawyer would be in full support of him, and worried about MIB or something equally unlikely. My fault for talking to Zoser again :w00t: His view of the ETH and how he presents it I find rather unhealthy  and personally I see it as deceiving.

I see what you are saying now, thank you for the clarification.

It greatly upsets me to see people turn a blind eye to crime for the ETH. That is where I think the ETH is no longer harmless fun, but rather harmful indeed. I see criminal support as the "Heavens Gate" side of the ETH.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#63    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 October 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

My apologies, when you said

I thought you meant his lawyer would be in full support of him, and worried about MIB or something equally unlikely. My fault for talking to Zoser again :w00t: His view of the ETH and how he presents it I find rather unhealthy  and personally I see it as deceiving.

I see what you are saying now, thank you for the clarification.

It greatly upsets me to see people turn a blind eye to crime for the ETH. That is where I think the ETH is no longer harmless fun, but rather harmful indeed. I see criminal support as the "Heavens Gate" side of the ETH.
My apologies also for not being more specific.
I'm running a business from home on my computer, and during lulls in activity there, I frequently open a new window and pop in here, digest a few posts and then blurt out my thoughts in a rush.
There's a few very interesting topics on the go right now that you are aware of, that get frequent activity with a lot of facts on the table.
I could easily spend an entire day on them if I read every link thoroughly and viewed every video.
It's too bad UM wasn't a fulltime job or I'd be on it in a blink!

Edited by synchronomy, 23 October 2012 - 02:41 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.

#64    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 October 2012 - 07:34 AM, said:

Do you go to youtube to specifically annoy me? I would have asked you what, 4, 5 times now to please refrain from it when answering my posts. But I have not found courtesy to be one of your strong points.

You know what. I am not only stunned, but a little disgusted in UFO believers. This is a clear cut case of using you lot to escape jail, and you lot are so desperate for any snippet of information that you will even turn a blind eye to crime for the promise of information. The world would be a better place without people ready to bin their morals for a personal want. This case is crossing a moral line, and I can see that if someone utters the letters UFO, the line disappears. McKinnon should have been a wake up call, not a heavier addiction. And what do you all base your total blind belief on? Some repeated words. That is so sad that I have no words for it. This is dragging humanity backwards.

Well psyche if this isn't a gargantuan example of pure bias I don't know what is.

The crimes that have been committed by Mckinnon et al in the field of Ufology pale to insignificance compare with the real crimes:

1) Disposal and murder of witnesses and investigators.
2) Denial and cover up preventing true information from entering the public domain.  Lies, deceit etc.
3) Monopolising evidence.
4) Denying humanity access to potentially low cost energy and travel.
5) Huge amounts of wasted public money being used by black organisations.

You get my point I'm sure without me having to elaborate.

Posted Image

#65    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

View Postzoser, on 23 October 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Well psyche if this isn't a gargantuan example of pure bias I don't know what is.

The crimes that have been committed by Mckinnon et al in the field of Ufology pale to insignificance compare with the real crimes:

1) Disposal and murder of witnesses and investigators.
2) Denial and cover up preventing true information from entering the public domain.  Lies, deceit etc.
3) Monopolising evidence.
4) Denying humanity access to potentially low cost energy and travel.
5) Huge amounts of wasted public money being used by black organisations.

You get my point I'm sure without me having to elaborate.

I see Bias alright, and it is being used to try and help get a criminal off the hook. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Yes I get your point, you will believe any story related to the UFO Phenomena, and even though the claims are not proven you will turn a blind eye to real crime with people who a caught red handed in order to further push your fantasy.

That disgusts me.

Ohh, yes, and good of you to decide if black operations are a waste of money or not. Seeming as they are secret. and you know squat about them, that is quite an evaluation.

I get the point alright. It's bordering on "accomplice". And your entire TT thread, for that which I participated in, proved none of your 4 points listed above. All it has proven is you will even listen to TV show promoters who outright lie to push a UFO story, even when the claimant is deeply frustrated and saying to the world "that is a lie".  i.e. Buzz Aldrin and his "Apollo 11 UFO".

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#66    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Its become a Great Train Wreck ! THis Guy will be watched the rest of His Life ! By Whom is the Big question !
:no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#67    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

Seems the State Department didn't learn any IT security lessons from this.
Along comes Wikileaks a few years later and basically blows the snot out of any diplomatic credibility the US had.
I guess they figured good passwords would do the trick, but the forgot to compartmentalize access to their database.

#68    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 24 October 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

Seems the State Department didn't learn any IT security lessons from this.
Along comes Wikileaks a few years later and basically blows the snot out of any diplomatic credibility the US had.
I guess they figured good passwords would do the trick, but the forgot to compartmentalize access to their database.

Mandax is an entirely new level. Many above. McKinnon used basic tools you can download form Microsoft, Mendax took over entire systems, not just walk through an unlocked door. What he did is a great deal more than just passwords. More like levels of encryption. A great deal of real skill required.

See your PM, I have offered you a little "extra information" ;) I hope you do not mind.

Nah, nobody in IT would see these two on the same level. McKinnon basically got in because the IT admins did not do their jobs properly.

#69    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 24 October 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

I see Bias alright, and it is being used to try and help get a criminal off the hook. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Yes I get your point, you will believe any story related to the UFO Phenomena, and even though the claims are not proven you will turn a blind eye to real crime with people who a caught red handed in order to further push your fantasy.

That disgusts me.

Ohh, yes, and good of you to decide if black operations are a waste of money or not. Seeming as they are secret. and you know squat about them, that is quite an evaluation.

I get the point alright. It's bordering on "accomplice". And your entire TT thread, for that which I participated in, proved none of your 4 points listed above. All it has proven is you will even listen to TV show promoters who outright lie to push a UFO story, even when the claimant is deeply frustrated and saying to the world "that is a lie".  i.e. Buzz Aldrin and his "Apollo 11 UFO".

Then all I can say is that you have biased values and you support a regime that has been fundamentally working against the interests of the human race while condemning one man who stood up and tried to change the situation.

I guess we all have to stand up for our belief's which are considerably at odds, but then again we already knew that.

Regarding the TT thread; it's still going strong.  There are cases still to be opened up, and the classic cases still hold up to debunking and banal attempts to explain them away.

It's also served to balance this one sided forum; and that's got to be good.  It's time the people of the world were listened to regarding this subject, and TT gives them that respect they so deserve.

Cheers

Z

Edited by zoser, 24 October 2012 - 04:28 PM.

Posted Image

#70    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 24 October 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

Its become a Great Train Wreck ! THis Guy will be watched the rest of His Life ! By Whom is the Big question !

What's become a train wreck?  Please make yourself clearer Don.  I can never understand a word you say.

Posted Image

#71    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

This thread is So Old NEws ! ANd this Guy is not worth the time spent even reading about it

This is a Work in Progress!

#72    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

View Postzoser, on 24 October 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Then all I can say is that you have biased values and you support a regime that has been fundamentally working against the interests of the human race while condemning one man who stood up and tried to change the situation.

But that is not the case. McKinnon only stood up for what he believed in. Think about it for a second. If he really was trying to better the world, would he steal a picture or a list, and then leave a note of bravado? Or would he sneak away and get what he had out to the world? Remember his stupid SOLO slogan? I sure hope he is embarrassed about that. He sounds like a self absorbed idiot. And the systems he hacked into are personal PC's, do you think that if something so important existed that it would be on a personal terminal? And not encrypted? Do you know what encryption is?

If you knew just a bit about IT, as opposed to thinking you do, you would not believe McKinnon's rubbish for a heartbeat.

But he sure knew how to pick his target audience. With people like you out there, if I was ever to get in trouble I might try the same thing. I know all I have to do is regurgitate some UFO BS and you lot will come running to my defence. You need to look at evidence and not believe anything you are told as long as it has the letters UFO in it.

You are the one with biased values. What have you done to show McKinnon's innocence? An appeal to authority with some half assed crack at diagnosing Asperger's syndrome? I can tell you how he got in, and what he was capable of, and what bits he has spouted that are outright BS, what can you offer?

Ohh, yeah, your belief. Very comforting I am sure.

And for this, you lobby to allow a red handed caught criminal off the hook. That is letting us all down Zoser. If you want criminals on the streets, then I have nothing but contempt for you. That is a deplorable stance, and this shows that you have no responsibility of compassion for anyone or anything. All that matters to you is you, and that which you desire.

What you think or believe is no reason to advocate crime. You should be ashamed of yourself. The crimes you claim balance the equation are unproven claims. Mckinnon's crime is not.

I guess we all have to stand up for our belief's which are considerably at odds, but then again we already knew that.

No, we have courts of law, lawyers, and a system. If you break the law you go to jail. We do things according to certain rules. If you want to change those rules, you vote for it. If enough people believe what you do, it gets passed. What you cannot do is go into another person premises and help yourself, and then claims you only did it to help humanity. Thats just a load. He claims many people were in there. How easy is it to walk into a small internet cafe`, upload anonymously, and save McKinnon's bacon?

If you want to advocate crime, then do it on your own. That is disgusting. We have a courts system to determine who is telling the truth, and McKinnon lost. Deal with it.

Regarding the TT thread; it's still going strong.  There are cases still to be opened up, and the classic cases still hold up to debunking and banal attempts to explain them away.

I have accidentally popped in from time to time following Boon and Quillius' posts. Not how I am seeing it. You seem to be losing credibility by the case. That attempts you thank are banal I see as simply beyond your understanding. But I think that is deliberate.

It's also served to balance this one sided forum; and that's got to be good.  It's time the people of the world were listened to regarding this subject, and TT gives them that respect they so deserve.

Cheers

Z

I am sure the mods are thrilled to hear you call this a one sided forum. They work hard to make sure it is not.
Keep telling yourself that. It does not seem all that heavily influenced by your nonsense from what I see. Or are you talking about the imaginary lurkers again?
As far as respect goes, you might want to work on that with regards to being somewhat objective with the cases you post, which included known hoaxes. At the moment, I think you are just trying to get the most credulous award. You need to offer more than simply "believe me".
In this case, you crossed a line and went too far with your silly imagination.

Edited by psyche101, 25 October 2012 - 08:59 AM.

#73    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 25 October 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

This thread is So Old NEws ! ANd this Guy is not worth the time spent even reading about it

Could not agree more Big D. The mans BS is astounding, but not nearly as much as how many he managed to fool.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 25 October 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#74    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Cheers

Z
You remind me of a part of a Bobby Kennedy speech in 1966:

"Few are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change."

#75    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

Observer

• 5,540 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

On the subject of Aspergers - Mckinnon was diagnosed by 3 of the worlds leading experts on the subject, they made no mention of his crime having no bearing on his condition, and found he fitted the criteria of the condition, hence diagnosing him as such. So has anybody on this thread actually seen their notes, the medical records that were compiled, or are you in any position at all to know more about Aspergers and it's relation to Mckinnon crime then those 3 Dr's? (the Dr's in question were Professor Simon Baron Cohen, Professor Jeremy Turk and Professor Thomas Bernie).

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users