Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Husband Thinks I Took A Picture Of A Ghost

PortlandGirl

There is a old mansion that is a museum. After this experience I looked it up and it is considered haunted though I have not really looked into more than that. We were in the house alone ( there were no other guests and only one worker in the front) I was taking tons of photos to show my parents who have never been there. We were in a dining room and I took 2 photos - one was blury so I took another one. My husband thinks there is a reflection of a woman in the second photo --- I attached the photo he has an arrow to show what he saw. I thought I would throw it to you guys since I personally think it is a reflection of light and he thinks it is something else. I attached 2 photos - Left is the one with the image of a woman? ( This is what my husband thinks) the second is the one is the blury one. I added one with a red circle around the supposed "ghost" it is just the side of a face

post-156975-0-50697400-1440260018_thumb.

post-156975-0-17884000-1440260019_thumb.

post-156975-0-63332900-1440261022_thumb.

Edited by PortlandGirl

All i can make out are the 2 arrows, can you outline the exact shape you are seeing?

• Like 1

All i can make out are the 2 arrows, can you outline the exact shape you are seeing?

Look where the tip of the white arrow is touching. It hits what my husband thinks is her hair

Tell the hubby i vote no. :no: Seems to be just reflection of glasses and color from the room to me.

• Like 2

I see the "hair" but that's about it. Not even sure if it's hair at all. Sorry but I don't think there is anything in the picture.

Nope

And all these folks are allowed to drive a car in public. If they see things those dont exist there is a high likelihood that they

dont see things, those exist.

Your husband has a very vivid imagination!

• Like 2

Look where the tip of the white arrow is touching. It hits what my husband thinks is her hair

Looks like a wine bottle to me. Am I missing something?

Looks like a wine bottle to me. Am I missing something?

I agree with you - it just is not in the before picture I took. I personally think it is a light issue

• Like 1

Is it kinda like the face of a woman with blondy hair?

• Like 1

I think i see what he is seeing........

Pareidolia

Is it maybe a reflection of somebody else in the room? Its hard to tell as its quite pixilated/blurry

Edited by Father Merrin

I had a look where the arrow is pointing in the first picture & can see an a face side ways with brownish hair? looks like a toy or something similar.

I had a look where the arrow is pointing in the first picture & can see an a face side ways with brownish hair? looks like a toy or something similar.

Thats kinda what i see,

There is a reflection or something blurry in pics 1 and 3, but why have 3 pics of the same, pretty unusual thing? The pictures are of the same spot, which picture was taken 1st? And why produce another? In the 2nd picture, it clearly shows no photoshopping, sorry, meant you husbands ghost, so what would make you produce another picture, unless he had intentions of photoshopping one???

Something has been added to the 1st and 3rd picture, but the fact there are 3 pictures of exactly the same areas is highly suspicious in itself.

Edited by freetoroam

There is a reflection or something blurry in pics 1 and 3, but why have 3 pics of the same, pretty unusual thing? The pictures are of the same spot, which picture was taken 1st? And why produce another? In the 2nd picture, it clearly shows no photoshopping, sorry, meant you husbands ghost, so what would make you produce another picture, unless he had intentions of photoshopping one???

Something has been added to the 1st and 3rd picture, but the fact there are 3 pictures of exactly the same areas is highly suspicious in itself.

Good work Sherlock ! This hadn't even crossed my mind

• Like 1

Good work Sherlock ! This hadn't even crossed my mind

This is like a very bad version of "spot the difference" , only the husband took it a step further and mentioned ghost.

This is like a very bad version of "spot the difference" , only the husband took it a step further and mentioned ghost.

Well we can rule out a vampire! They struggle to manifest much in the way of reflections.............it is a mirror behind the candles, is it not?

• Like 1

who knows! if I had to look that hard... I don't know. the other pic is on a diff/ angle...

The image of what looks like a face from sideways in pic 1 & 3, I checked again I agree it is photo shopped yet maybe of the flower vase upside down?

who knows! if I had to look that hard... I don't know. the other pic is on a diff/ angle...

The pictures are exactly the same angle, the difference is (apart from the obvious photoshop) the "original" middle picture has not been brightened or reduced very slightly in size.