Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Guttural Speech

topsecretresearch

Reported in close encounter cases. Could this be how aliens talk?

Here are some examples....

1943 Daniel Léger. The Aviatrix

The aviatrix began talking to Léger in a language he could not interpret. Although it sounded quite guttural, it corresponded with neither German nor Polish. Because the most common sounds were vowels and diphthongs, he assumed it was not Russian.(Years after the war, Léger met Tahitians, whose native tongue sounded similar, though by no means identical, to that of the aviatrix.)

VareseItaly1950.jpg

Bruno Facchini.

April 24, 1950. Abbiate Guazzone, Varese, Italy

as the beings started to converse with each other and call him in "a guttural language"

boasPage1.jpg

Antonio Villas-Boas.

Sao Francisco de Salles, Brazil

They talked in growls, like dog do, in a way. This comparison is not quite fitting, but it's the only one I can think of to describe those sounds, so different were they from anything I had ever heard before."

ffr129.jpg?height=320&width=166

Suddenly they all began to talk among themselves, and it was at that same moment that fully noticed that their telepathic communication with himself was interrupted. The conversation — or harangue — was brief, lasting two or three minutes only. First the man on the screens spoke. From the tone of his voice he seemed to be the chief, the leader. The others listened most attentively, almost without blinking. Clearly they were dealing with a hierarchical superior. At first he alone did the talking. Then he talked with the man who was with Julio, who seemingly must have been the one in charge of the command room. The other two took less part in the talking. The man on the screens looked as though he might be over 60 years of age, Julio thought. He had the usual facial lines for a man of that age. The language in which they were talking sounded ugly and disagreeable to Julio. When attempting to describe it, he likened it to a mixture of German and Chinese. (Later, when the investigators let Julio hear tapes in numerous languages, he said that he round Korean to be the nearest to it.) He said it resembled German for its harsh and guttural features, and Chinese because he said it was monosyllabic as Chinese is. They seemed to cough out the words as they were talking, and some of the sounds were like coughs. They never modulated their speech; the words seemed to come up out of their stomachs, rather like the cries uttered in the martial arts of the Orient. Their words did not seem to be produced by the vocal chords but to be thrown out by the diaphragm. Moreover, they seemed to have laryngeal problems of some sorts. (This is just one more of the many "UMMO-like" features which we find presented in this extraordinary case of Julio) They had difficulty in starting each new phrase, and from time to time they emitted a little cry as though they were choking — a sort of little false note such as one hears when French people are speaking. Among the sounds that Julia recalled under hypnosis there were many strong consonants, Ks and Rs and Ps, all pronounced very harshly. There were also many vowels and diphthongs, like AU or UE, which sounded just like outright barking. The tone of voice in which they spoke was monotonous, harsh , and disagreeable.
Edited by topsecretresearch

So they talk like batman?

• Like 1

So they talk like batman?

[media=]

[/media]

THE ALIENS, I MEAN!

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

So, drawing a picture, and making up a language to go along with it is more convincing to some than just a picture?

Wouldn't "Gutteral" be a personal interpretation? How can they all mean the same thing form different people. What language on earth would be described as "Gutteral"?

So, drawing a picture, and making up a language to go along with it is more convincing to some than just a picture?

Wouldn't "Gutteral" be a personal interpretation? How can they all mean the same thing form different people. What language on earth would be described as "Gutteral"?

To someone who speaks one of the Latin languages, the Germanic and Slavic languages always sound harsh and gutteral, which of course does not mean that the "aliens" speak an earth-like language at all. I have heard of some cases where they even seem to speak perfect English or the native language of whatever country they happen to be in--or so the listener perceives it.

• Like 1

To someone who speaks one of the Latin languages, the Germanic and Slavic languages always sound harsh and gutteral, which of course does not mean that the "aliens" speak an earth-like language at all. I have heard of some cases where they even seem to speak perfect English or the native language of whatever country they happen to be in--or so the listener perceives it.

Not only that I have heard Saffers, Middle Eastern accents, and even Welsh described as gutteral. I feel that is in the eye of the beholder and not a determination one can make widely and remain accurate. It means different things to different people. I think it is just the connotation that is designed to get across to be honest and not a description at all.

All the best for the new year MacGuffin. I hope this is an excellent year for you.

Not only that I have heard Saffers, Middle Eastern accents, and even Welsh described as gutteral. I feel that is in the eye of the beholder and not a determination one can make widely and remain accurate. It means different things to different people. I think it is just the connotation that is designed to get across to be honest and not a description at all.

All the best for the new year MacGuffin. I hope this is an excellent year for you.

I hope the same for you, Psyche.

As for that particular UFO case, we naturally have no way of knowing whether it happened at all, since we have just this one eyewitness who reported it long after the fact.

Certainly he wasn't about to run the the German commandant and start talking about some strange or secret craft he had seen, since he was already in a labor camp and there were always worse places they could send him.

I think that in the Third Reich, the incentive would have been very great not to report (or even talk about) anything like that, especially for someone who was already a prisoner and forced laborer.

• Like 1

Many people say that Korean and Turkish also sound very "gutteral", and even as an English-speaker they sounded that way to me.

• Like 1

On ATS, there was a discussion about aliens speaking English, with several people posting that they were most often reported to communicate telepathically.

They someone else asked if they spoke "perfect", textbook English, using very formal grammar, or if they used idioms, slang and colloquial expressions. Did they have American, British or Australian accents that native speakers would recognize immediately? Did they speak in dialects, of which there are many?

If they are telepathic, that means they can appear to be communicating in the native language of the country, usually spoken very "correctly" and flawlessly.

http://www.abovetops...hread842498/pg1

Think of how the alien Klaatu spoke in The Day the Earth Stood still, which to Americans sounded like a slightly British accent. That's because the actor who played him, Michael Rennie, was British and well-known on the London stage before being hired for this movie.

At any rate, Klaatu sounded like a man who had higher education, not at all a working stiff, with perfect grammar and diction and a sophisticated vocabulary. His English was definitely not colloquial, but more like that of an English teacher or a professor who spoke very formally.

In the movie, the lady who runs the boarding house where Klaatu is a Southerner and comments that he has a New England accent, but that's not quite right. In New England, Boston would be pronounced "Bah-ston" and "car" would be "cah", but this is not at all how Klaatu speaks. His accent is not New England or Northern, but basically British.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Tahitian isn't guttural, the Polynesian languages have a lot of similarities, there are a lot of guttural stops but the entire language flows nicely.

The Korean language isn't guttural either, but they do make a lot of sounds for emphasis and expression but those aren't words.

I once saw a documentary about abductees and one woman said the sound is like how large lizards his s.

In many of these cases, they are not reported to talk at all.

Actually there are various forms of communication and vocalizations, even conversing amongst aliens is reported. Guttural speech is just one type of speech that is heard coming from aliens.

The Julio Fernandez case gives you a clue on alien communication. Since an aliens are different than us, they may not have the same type of vocal chords, or instead of lips a slit for a mouth, two little holes for a nose, etc. Human-looking aliens that may have Nordic features or appear as a Hybrid may be similar to us physcially in some ways but also different. What we term as "telepathy" is just a more advanced and efficient way to communicate by the aliens. A type of nonverbal communication ideal for abductions.

I hope the same for you, Psyche.

As for that particular UFO case, we naturally have no way of knowing whether it happened at all, since we have just this one eyewitness who reported it long after the fact.

Certainly he wasn't about to run the the German commandant and start talking about some strange or secret craft he had seen, since he was already in a labor camp and there were always worse places they could send him.

I think that in the Third Reich, the incentive would have been very great not to report (or even talk about) anything like that, especially for someone who was already a prisoner and forced laborer.

Speaking of the Third Reich...

Did the horrendous experiments of Josef Mengels ever indicate a form of telepathy? Many major organisations have put a great deal of faith into pursing telepathy, but as far as I know, the results are naught, and it has never shown promise, it seems a pipe dream. Telepathy dopes not exist in nature on earth at all, and the CIA failed miserably at their attempts to validate the claim. Has anyone ever had any good reason to consider telepathy as anything more than a giant waste of time?

If some of the people who claim to have seen ET really have, could not a very fluent form of visual communication get the message across without words, leaving some with the impression that telepathy might have happened?

Similar to Guttural speech people will also report "Grumbling" noises. Is it because these aliens have no voice box?

The larynx (plural larynges), colloquially known as the voice box, an organ in the neck of mammals involved in protection of the trachea and sound production

masse5.JPG

Maurice Masse. July 1, 1965. Valensole, France

Their heads were oversize and with sharp chins, their eyes were large and slanted, and they were making a "grumbling" noise.

More Guttural Cases....

• October 9, 1953. Jalisco State, Mexico

Source: Bernard Delair

Antonio Apodaca...the aliens natural speech was a jaw breaking, being far more guttural than German.
  • November 2, 1954. Giulianova, Teramo, Italy

Source:

http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1954.shtml

Source: Maurizio Verga “When Saucers Came to Earth”

...they observed a strange creature moving “convulsively” and producing some terrible sounding guttural noises. The being was approximately one meter in height, wearing something like a gray colored diving suit and a leather helmet. A bluish light emanated from the creature’s forehead. The being produced some words which the women recalled as sounding like “Axgi etam anul.”
  • March 1967. "John Gilbert"

Source:

Source: Warren Smith, The Allende Letters
Sales executive "John Gilbert." There was a leader dressed in blue and they spoke amongst themselves in guttural tones.

The source of this appears to be "The Allende Letters" which is considered to be a hoax or is it?

Location. Not given

Date: March 1967

Time: night

Sales executive "John Gilbert" reported being abducted and subjected to "several startling medical, biological and sexual experiments" by aliens. His car was stopped at an undisclosed location and he was surrounded by a group of strange men about 3.5 meters tall with broad foreheads, elongated eyes and hawk-like noses. Their eyes disturbed him and as a result he did not look at them too closely, but he got the impression they had no pupils. There was a leader dressed in blue and they spoke amongst themselves in guttural tones. He became confused and faint and was dragged towards the ramp and into a craft, where he was revived and shown into a sort of control-room, then given an explanation of the craft by the "leader", apparently by telepathy.

HC addendum

Source: Warren Smith, The Allende Letters

Type: G

Hrmmzz universal gutteralling, underdeveloped advanced aliens and back to........ sexual experimentation :unsure2::w00t:

It's just a McDonalds happy meal isn't it.

eb9c6166261ffbd596806fb41b80dc45.gif

The plural of anecdote is not data.

• Like 1

Did the horrendous experiments of Josef Mengels ever indicate a form of telepathy? Many major organisations have put a great deal of faith into pursing telepathy, but as far as I know, the results are naught, and it has never shown promise, it seems a pipe dream. Telepathy dopes not exist in nature on earth at all, and the CIA failed miserably at their attempts to validate the claim. Has anyone ever had any good reason to consider telepathy as anything more than a giant waste of time?

There were all kinds of Nazi experiments at Auschwitz and most other concentration camps, involving everything from sterilization to tests of nerve gas and biological weapons, to research on cancer and viruses and freezing and low pressure experiments.

Mengele's particular area of interests seemed to be genetics and twin research (he had a PhD in genetics and well as an MD), and whenever the trains arrived at the camp he would run up and down frantically shouting "Twins! Twins!", which the SS guards would seize from their parents. His experiments on children ran the gamut, from trying to find ways of turning their eyes blue--and he had a collection of children's eyeballs pinned to the wall of his office--to removing their limbs and sex organs, sewing them together and draining them of their blood, etc, etc. He was also trying to find some method by which German women could produce more twins, to increase the 'Aryan' population.

Very few of these children survived and those who did looked like this.

RomaniChildrenm.jpg

RomaniTwinGirlsm.jpg

They also did sterilization experiments, exposing these children to high dosages of x-rays and other types of radiation.

tumblr_lh5txdPC7r1qgq7u8o1_500.jpg

Sick twisted creeps aren't they. I could not live with myself, I do not know how these people did. I would take my own life if ordered to carry such out rather than carry out the order.

Sadly, we have seen the extremes the human body can take. Hopefully nobody this sick ever exists again.

• Like 1

One Nazi area of "research" involved mind control, brainwashing and psychological warfare, which the Germans called "Weltanschauungskrieg" or worldview warfare. It was similar to many of the CIA's MK Ultra experiments in the 1950s and 1960s, which is not surprising since many of the Nazi "experts" in these fields were brought over to the U.S. in Project Paperclip and similar programs.

These were the type of experiments using drugs, hypnosis, electroshock, and so on. It went even further than that, into techniques of mass propaganda, media manipulation, 'manufacturing of consent', and so on. From the very first, General William 'Wild Bill' Donovan, head of the Office of Strategic Services, was very interested in all of these subjects, and that carried over into the CIA after 1947.

Christopher Simpson wrote a book on all this is 1994 called The Science of Coercion.

http://http//globalresearch.ca/articles/SIM311A.html

• Like 1

If some of the people who claim to have seen ET really have, could not a very fluent form of visual communication get the message across without words, leaving some with the impression that telepathy might have happened?

If you wanted to find a Nazi who was very interested in the occult, mysticism, telepathy and all that, a good place to start would be Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS. He was the one who had all of these ideas about 'Aryan' civilizations in outer space or Atlantis, Tibet and the South Pole. A lot of these ideas are still floating around, of course, although most people today have no idea of their dubious and sinister origin.

All of these Nazi expeditions to find ancient 'Aryan' civilizations, including to South America and the South Pole, were funded by Himmler through the SS Ahnenerbe Society. This was the symbol it used.

ahnenerbehead01.jpg

SS General Wolfram Sievers, head of the Ahnenerbe, was executed for war crimes in 1948 because of his involvement in experiments on concentration camp prisoners, including the gassing of Jews so their skeletons could be put on display in a museum of "inferior races" and "sub-humans".

wolfram_sievers_2.jpg

Dr. August Hirt, an SS officer and professor at the University of Strassburg, was in charge of this Nazi skeleton museum.

ProfessorHirt.jpg

image001.jpg

• Like 1

Then there was Dr. Klaus Schilling of the Robert Koch Institute, who infected prisoners at Dachau with malaria and other diseases to test various medicines and vaccines on them. There was a lot of that going on in Germany, and IG Farben's pharmaceutical division Hoechst had a very large operation at Auschwitz to test all kinds of drugs. The final chapter on all this "research" has yet to be written, but a good part of it involved biological and chemical warfare as well.

Claus_Schilling.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome examples MacGuffin, again, I bow to your extensive knowledge. The above really hits home. Such a dark period in history, too many of which hid in the closet.

One would think if such things as telepathy were possible, that these extremes would have made them surface. It strikes me that a advanced form of visual communication could leave one with the impression of telepathy, and for a space faring species, it seems logical to have such a "universal" type of communication.

• Like 1

Thats still tough to look at Mc-G ! but its important to Drill into people still what we cannot ever Do again ! :tu:

• Like 4

Thats still tough to look at Mc-G ! but its important to Drill into people still what we cannot ever Do again ! :tu:

Lets hope so, but there still horrible stuffs going on. Not close to the extend of the Nazi, of course.

• Like 1