Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New TEXAS college shooting, breaking news

seeder

http://news.blogs.cn...-texas-college/

Just seen this on TV news, not much on web yet, as its still breaking

Gunman reported at Texas college

Gunman reported at a Lone Star College campus in Houston, Texas

School has asked students to take shelter, school spokesman says

Below are the latest updates as they come to us

[updated at 2:14 p.m. ET] Students were filing out of what CNN affiliate KHOU reports is the library on campus.

[updated at 2:10 p.m. ET] Video from CNN affiliate KPRC shows law enforcement personnel herding people from one part of the campus to another.

[updated at 2:02 p.m. ET] Students at a Lone Star College campus in Houston have been asked to take shelter after reports of a gunman on campus, a school spokesman said.

More than 10,000 students are at the North Harris campus of Lone Star College, spokesman Jed Young said.

[initial post, 1:50 p.m. ET] A shooting has been reported at a Lone Star College campus in Houston, Texas, CNN affiliates KTRK and KPRC reported.

Footage from KPRC showed a large number of law enforcement personnel on campus, and at least two people being wheeled on gurneys toward ambulances.

This story is developing. We'll post more details as we get them.

Edited by seeder

Now Obama rubs his hands and says "see folks, we have the reasons to take your guns"

Now Obama rubs his hands and says "see folks, we have the reasons to take your guns"

It's fun to deflect respsonsibility of an issue for your own agenda right?

*cough cough*

• Like 8

No news yet on age of shooter and no deaths reported, but must say, what the heck is going on over there?

Looks like Obama should be getting some shrinks lined up for some of those gun owners, but maybe speaking too soon as we do not yet if he is a legal gun owner.

No news yet on age of shooter and no deaths reported, but must say, what the heck is going on over there?

Looks like Obama should be getting some shrinks lined up for some of those gun owners, but maybe speaking too soon as we do not yet if he is a legal gun owner.

I just went on CNN live news, but as Im DL some stuff now it just keeps buffering, see if you can get it maybe? Or another US live news channels

Right now they have someone in custody and looking for another, will this be another vanishing second shooter case?

Edit: nevermind, not the same. Just an arguememt with two gun carrying people.

Edited by Jeffertonturner
  • Like 1

All I can say is that I'm not surprised. We never hear about law abiding citizens defending themselves, or others though.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 3

It's fun to deflect respsonsibility of an issue for your own agenda right?

*cough cough*

Not my agenda bud, Im in the UK and we don't have regular campus shootings. Thanks God!

yeh Ive not heard of any deaths yet either, but thats a GOOD thing isn't it?

Not my agenda bud, Im in the UK and we don't have regular campus shootings. Thanks God!

I hear what you're saying man, but I'd rather be able to defend myself from violent crime, with a firearm, if necessary. Violent crime is a huge problem in the UK.

• Like 2

Three people one suspected shooter and two perhaps unintended targets were wounded in a shooting that appears to have been between two people at the Lone Star College campus in Houston, school spokesman Jed Young said.

They are banged up now so drama is over

i never seen that many shootings in such short period of time. way to convinient. and perfec timing too.

So what do you think is going on then?

So what do you think is going on then?

personally I haven't a clue, its all I can do to work English people out sometimes, let alone contemplate what the Americans think or do, the news suggest there was a fall out between just 2 people, so maybe it want intended to be scene of massacre. Just 2 bods with a disrespect issue ? Woman Issue? Who knows just now, but the story will come out soon enough

the conspiracy theorists of course, and Alex Jones - will be claiming "problem-reaction-solution" no doubt

Dang. How sad. Sounds like the 2 shooters were after each other, not students, and that one of the shooters and 2 students where shot during the confrontation.

Second gunman still on the loose, suspected to now be off-campus(unless that's changed)

yeh Ive not heard of any deaths yet either, but thats a GOOD thing isn't it?

Absolutely. Have just been running through the comments on CNN page, one person said the Texans love their guns, the government know this so nothing will get done there, its just another day in Texas.

Interesting article about the ages, someone pointed out that this generation of young shooters are the result of irresponsible adults bringing up their child around guns, if this is the case, then there could be many more out there.

Hopefully all gun owners will take this into account when bringing up their child around guns and we hope they are responsible enough to know how to.....maybe this should be taken into account when the parents go to buy a gun as it does seem that its a certain generation of teenagers who are doing the shooting at the moment. Just a thought!

I hear what you're saying man, but I'd rather be able to defend myself from violent crime, with a firearm, if necessary. Violent crime is a huge problem in the UK.

tell me about it, but if you see our city centers its mostly drunken late teens or early twenty somethings fighting in the taxi ranks after the clubs close.

• Like 1

I guess a 4th person has suffered a heart attack, according to CNN. Their life or death condition was not reported.

• Like 1

Isn't this kind of 'BREAKING NEWS HAPPENING NOW ALL INFO HERE' thing what feeds conspiracies because of the inaccuracies? If this is as big as Sandy Hook or any of the others can anyone else smell 'conspiracy'?

We should ban heart attacks.

lol

not sure if they care, it didn`t even get into the news to draw in the ratings.

Isn't this kind of 'BREAKING NEWS HAPPENING NOW ALL INFO HERE' thing what feeds conspiracies because of the inaccuracies? If this is as big as Sandy Hook or any of the others can anyone else smell 'conspiracy'?

Do not believe any of them are conspiracies, they are a bunch of eft upped teenagers with guns.

• Like 2

This sounds like two guys getting in a violent argument, not a 'school shooting.'

So it probably wasn't orchestrated by Obama, right? Oo

• Like 3