Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New TEXAS college shooting, breaking news

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,616 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postpallidin, on 23 January 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Hahhaahhaaaa. Good one.

:clap:
good we can have a laugh eh? And why havent they re-made a flipper series? I LOVED that show - and my soppy sister would always cry all thru it

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#77    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postpallidin, on 23 January 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

Becky you don't scare with that bow and arrow.

I would bet you haven't even drawn a bow.

Don't know, but I'm thinking she probly knows her way around a whip and some handcuffs. lol

#78    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,616 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 23 January 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

Don't know, but I'm thinking she probly knows her way around a whip and some handcuffs. lol

well what if she - wasnt a she....but a shim?  A she-him? A lady-boy?

You wouldn't know either way,  would you? its just an avatar. Ive even posted myself as "Patricia the Stripper" on other forums.. and had tonnes of offers...hehehe..... :w00t: :w00t:

thats the thing about the web...you never know who youre talking too!!

Edited by seeder, 23 January 2013 - 12:54 AM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#79    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postseeder, on 23 January 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

You wouldn't know either way,  would you? its just an avatar. Ive even posted myself as "Patricia the Stripper" on other forums.. and had tonnes of offers...hehehe..... :w00t: :w00t:

*Face Palm*  . Beckys Mom  a she shim  or whatever gibberish you have posted..  My avatar is not me, I have my profile pics and my kids posted on UM ..There is not a single intelligent  person could ever agree with you on the shehim nonsense you just posted..  I am embarrassed for you

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 23 January 2013 - 10:46 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#80    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postpallidin, on 22 January 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

I'm getting jealous.  :w00t:
Eh!!! hold up a minute, what about your own personal stalker? the Silver Thing will not be happy with you. :D

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#81    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,616 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 23 January 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

*Face Palm*  . Beckys Mom  a she shim  or whatever gibberish you have posted..  My avatar is not me, I have my profile pics and my kids posted on UM ..There is not a single intelligent  person could ever agree with you on the shehim nonsense you just posted..  I am embarrassed for you

I did say I wouldn't reply to you again, but it seems you have a vindictive streak toward me and I cannot understand that, this is after all  - only a forum and you should realize thats all it is.  Perhaps if you bothered to read the actual comments made -  one poster referred to your avatar and the bow/arrow, along with a flirty comment. I simply stated not to fall for avatars, (flipper|) as they are NOT REAL: ..  which funnily enough  - you then repeat back to me, as will be seen bolded in your response above. So are you now agreeing with me?  and if so why be negative towards me?  When you do in fact, agree with my statement?

it would seem that your desire to rapidly respond may prevent you from thinking things thru.  The reality is, you have a bee in your bonnet for me pointing out you made light of the potential seriousness of this thread - to start with, and so its easier for you try bring me down -  to cover your own errors.  Maybe you think by posting personal attacks on my intelligence,  that everyone will forget you mentioned NO-ONE WAS SHOT IN A SCHOOL?

Now kindly stop your bickering, Im sure its no fun for anyone to read a thread and see someone, like you, try backstabbing, someone like me

#82    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

All this arguing on the forums, so pleased this is not Texas. :whistle:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#83    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,317 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

As long as we keep on teaching by deed or word that violence is an adequate means for conflict solution, while at the same time having guns available or uncontrolled, this will be the every few weeks headline until we get tired of it.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#84    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

View Postseeder, on 23 January 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

and if so why be negative towards me?

You're right I should ignore the silly gibberish above,posted about me to others...

#85    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 23 January 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

You're right I should ignore the silly gibberish above,posted about me to others...

Well, I thought the whip and handcuff thing was funny. :lol:

#86    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 23 January 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Well, I thought the whip and handcuff thing was funny. :lol:

Sounds more like your own fantasy lol

#87    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

Anyways, lets steer this one back on topic. I'm glad it wasn't another spree...getting tired of the sensationalism.

#88    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,708 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

View PostEonwe, on 22 January 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

Ever hear the phrase never bring a knife to a gun fight?
Point is: why is it a gun fight?  Can't they be men and actually meet face to face?  Guns are pulled too easily, obviously, and that is really scary IMO.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#89    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 23 January 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Point is: why is it a gun fight?  Can't they be men and actually meet face to face?  Guns are pulled too easily, obviously, and that is really scary IMO.

Like an old Western  ..

#90    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,708 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 23 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Like an old Western  ..
Yes!

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users