Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Ghost Pictures

Saru

Here are a couple of pictures that were sent to me by Jackdaw Boy, they show what appears to be a ghostly 'mist' taken at night in the ruins of an abbey.

There are several others from the set, but these two are the most interesting:

user posted image

user posted image

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mowo

• Saru

• *MoG*

• wcturnersr

It looks to me like the smoke is comming from behind/below the person taking the photograph.

Still creepy though scared.gif

I think the pics are really cool. Do you know where they were taken at? There's a great place called webshots.com. Type in a keyword like orbs, aura, ghost etc and you get all kinds of neat pictures. I'm grumpy and irritable wacko.gif because I'm going through adrenaline withdrawal of haunted places. I need to go out and get some more pictures of orbs and figures in the dark.

In the first pic it looks like a image of someone in a robe and hood - Very neat!!

Take care all!! tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif Yeah, thats either cigarette smoke or breath if it was cold. The only thing creepy about these photos is that someone was hanging around in a graveyard at night taking them.

dontgetit.gif Don't know whether it's some smoke or breath effect,they are still cool grin2.gif

To me if you used a cigar or a cig to make that smoke you would have to blow and inhale a pretty big amount of smoke from the cigar and cig. I know how much smoke comes from cigars and cigs. So it can't be that. Although I have to go on the side of belief nice going with the picture. thumbsup.gif

I smoke & can't see that much coming from one exhale for the 1st picture. The 2nd does resemble smoke though...but I still tend to think it is some kinda ghostly mist. Thanks for sharing those with us SaRuMaN. thumbsup.gif

It looks like plain old smoke to me. They should have gone the extra step of kicking up a little dust in front of the flash to create the "orbs" that so many people seem to fall for these days... rolleyes.gif

If these are the results of special effects, they did a good job...if you look into the second picture there are several faces in the smoke, or mist, Great pictures-

On the Right top of the Second Picture .. I can see a smoky Face .. dontgetit.gif

Although I think its just a smoke formation .. wacko.gif

Well if Gandalf The Grey can blow ships with pipe smoke , I guess anything is possible.

Thanks to saruman for posting these ; thumbsup.gif

as i think they needed to be seen..

And to all the skeptics (of which there are many)

I assure you i dont smoke.. and there was no fire in the graveyard

the weather conditions were mild.. not cold enough for breath ...besides i couldnt breathe that much of anything into one of those abbey windows!

The experience was special for me.. it was non threatening.. and seemed to want to interact..

i regret i had to leave.. or maybe i could have collected quite a few more pics..

Saruman has another pic which appears to show the ghost taking flight from a headstone....quite unlike smoke in the extreme!

And to "mowo" i will say.. im not creepy i just have a passion for "the night side of nature" and the paranormal.. which is really why most people with a sensible approach join this site! grin2.gifi have not enhanced these photos in any way.. tongue.gif

also i didnt really go there deliberately to get pics.. i was in that area and my friend suggested i go there.. i took the pics as it was drawing on twilight.. and i dint expect anything.. but the ghost appeared immediately.. and moved about.. but i knew where to find it..

they are 100% genuine.. take it or leave it.. i only share this.. wink2.gif

To me if you used a cigar or a cig to make that smoke you would have to blow and inhale a pretty big amount of smoke from the cigar and cig. I know how much smoke comes from cigars and cigs. So it can't be that. Although I have to go on the side of belief nice going with the picture. thumbsup.gif

The second picture seems to consist of 2 streams of smoke eminating from behind and beside the picture taker hense the ammount of smoke and the clear area in the middle.

The first i will admit seems a lot of smoke but if blown from below by 2 people it would appear as one, possably helped by an updraft, as the picture is near a wall where the air is diverted as it passes around and over structure obsticle.

Obviously i spend a lot of time in graveyard smoking, sorry about that alien.gif