Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Obama: Gun-control advocates have to listen

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#61    Betrayal of Humanity

Betrayal of Humanity

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

• Hitch your wagon to a star... -Emerson

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image

"The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected; and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb." --  Robert Casey

#62    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

The people that would take that stand would be considered Un-American forever. Guns are only part of a revolution.

#63    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,359 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 27 January 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Thats a strange thing to say from a country that drove the Americans out in the 70's through persistence.
Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but actually the Americans left pretty much of their own accord because of their own internal politics.

#64    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Heres one for you Uncle sam

https://www.youtube....e&v=gOkXRXZIFxs

#65    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but actually the Americans left pretty much of their own accord because of their own internal politics.

You would certainly know better then I as I was not born yet. Nor do I live there to understand the history as well as you would.

#66    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Where the heck did you get 12 from?

There is actually some truth behind that.

From Wiki:http://en.wikipedia....e_Read_(signer)

#67    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

but actually the Americans left pretty much of their own accord because of their own internal politics.

and those "internal politics" were caused by the large casualty numbers, due to fighting a war against people defending their homeland with rifles and traps and simple weapons - all of which defeated one of the most powerful militaries in the world. Something to be learned from this I am sure... :sk

#68    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,359 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

This is what a Party brochure on the subject would probably say.  I think it is more complicated and a core part of why democracies are bad at war.  The public will support such a thing for only awhile and then wants an exit.  The British experience in the Boer war is informative on this.

#69    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Then the term This is THE PEOPLES homeland should help make sense of some our anger.

#70    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 27 January 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

The people that would take that stand would be considered Un-American forever. Guns are only part of a revolution.

Don't think it's like that brother.  We ARE the the Americans, and we had great founders who wrote our Constitution, and we have our 2nd Amendment,  It's not for hunting, it for fighting against people like Obama and his tyranny.  Look at his b**** wife, 1 liter of soda in NY???  b****!  YOU'RE fat!!

Edited by CRYSiiSx2, 27 January 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#71    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

You are completely backward.  The 2nd Amendment was for FOR THAT REASON.  We are to have guns to fight back.

Was speaking of people willing to shoot American citizens  because they tried to force change..

Edited by AsteroidX, 27 January 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#72    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 27 January 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Was speaking of people willing to shoot American citizens  because they tried to force change..

If people in foriegn countries have enough balls to throw rocks at a tank, what the **** is the American public waiting for?  It's disgusting, let's let that **** Obama wreck us....  I can't do it by myself...;.

Posted Image
my twitter @sktm06

#73    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Ive been active. Very active in my community. The biggest problem Im seeing is that so so many people have shut off there TV's and Dont use cpu's that they arent seeing how deeply this has gotten as those of us that are tracking the injustices online.

Getting from here to there is a challenge Im having. And yes we have some pretty secure safehouses going in my area.

#74    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 27 January 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

I disagree that it was written specifically for the British Government. It was written to them yes. But it expresses the morals and values of the writers of both the Declaration and Constitution (many of whom wrote and signed both). It is a legacy document. Not a one shot article sent overseas.

Legally I dont know if it holds any weight but morally and sensibly it holds much

i dunno which side ur on from just the few posts u made

Posted Image
my twitter @sktm06

#75    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Im on the side of the Constitution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users