Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Biden sure is laughing alot as to not be

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#76    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,118 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostRavenHawk, on 12 October 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

I had heard of an interesting format for a Presidential debate.  You sequester each candidate into separate and isolated rooms and ask them the same select and specific questions and then let them answer.  Then bring them together and replay those clips and have the debate over the candidate’s responses and counters.  Then you can cut out such tactics like what Biden was doing.  Just because your side feels that you can’t hold your own, don’t be disruptive.

A variation that I would also like to see is going back to isolating each candidate into a simulation control room and throw various scenarios at them.  They can range from one being very neutral to just showcase their thinking processes, then one with moderated random events, then one that is a Kobayashi Maru like.

That's a great idea. It'll never happen.

Posted Image

#77    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,118 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

Biden laughing at the issues

Edited by Is it for real, 13 October 2012 - 12:54 AM.

Posted Image

#78    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,954 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostUgly1, on 12 October 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

Whenever he is faced with a tough issue, is this what he does?

But that's not what happened here. He was faced with a bald faced liar, saying lies and untruths over and over again. It was pretty funny.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#79    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,954 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 12 October 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

What gets me is the Obama`s adminstration wants to keep denying that we are still in this war on terrorism.Pull troops out everywhere, cut military spending and act like Iran`s not a big threat.

We're not. There are like 15 AlQaeda types left. Troops aren't really doing any good. We already spend more than most of the nations on earth. Combined. How much more do you want! Iran is no threat to the US.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#80    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,118 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

View Postninjadude, on 13 October 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

But that's not what happened here. He was faced with a bald faced liar, saying lies and untruths over and over again. It was pretty funny.

Whatever you think but he handled the situations very immateurly.

View Postninjadude, on 13 October 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Iran is no threat to the US.
I haven't been very vocal about this but Biden far from convinced me of that. IIRC Biden kept saying that Iran ONLY has 3/5 of the material needed to make a bomb BUT its nothing to worry about because they don't have a weapon to put it in.
Ohh, they pretty much will have a bomb soon but no big deal because they can't find a shell. You're right. I see no potential for danger. What's that? They call us the Great Satan? They said they want to wipe Israel from the map? Their leader thinks its his duty to bring upon a some fictional Imam #12 who can only arrive by way of Armageddon?! Guys it's the Iranians. You just have to know 'em...

Posted Image

#81    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,035 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

'ninjadude' qoute-
We're not. There are like 15 AlQaeda types left. Troops aren't really doing any good. We already spend more than most of the nations on earth. Combined. How much more do you want! Iran is no threat to the US.

Its why they covered up the terrorist attack in libya ,they don`nt want to admit we are still in this war.

#82    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,954 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostIs it for real, on 13 October 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

They call us the Great Satan?

who cares?

They said they want to wipe Israel from the map?

said no such thing.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#83    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,035 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

'Is it for real

I haven't been very vocal about this but Biden far from convinced me of that. IIRC Biden kept saying that Iran ONLY has 3/5 of the material needed to make a bomb BUT its nothing to worry about because they don't have a weapon to put it in.
Ohh, they pretty much will have a bomb soon but no big deal because they can't find a shell. You're right. I see no potential for danger. What's that? They call us the Great Satan? They said they want to wipe Israel from the map? Their leader thinks its his duty to bring upon a some fictional Imam #12 who can only arrive by way of Armageddon?! Guys it's the Iranians. You just have to know 'em.

because they don't have a weapon to put it in?
  but yet Iran has missiles that can go into outer space

#84    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,954 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 13 October 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Its why they covered up the terrorist attack in libya ,they don`nt want to admit we are still in this war.

Who covered? Obama called it a terrorist attack on that day. Was ALQ responsible? probably not. ALQ is nearly done. It's useless to associate all terror with ALQ. There will never be an end to terrorism. It has existed since the dawn of time. To think that you can somehow endless "war" against it, is really nuts. You can prosecute criminals. You can gather intel. But "war"? seriously? The "war on terra" was over after the B52s bombed terrorist training camps in Afhganistan. That was in 2011. The rest is diddling with ourselves.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#85    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,954 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 13 October 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

'because they don't have a weapon to put it in?
  but yet Iran has missiles that can go into outer space

oooh they must be really evil? LOL

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#86    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostRavenHawk, on 12 October 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

Perhaps I should have broken that up into two sentences?? But I would have thought that even context would have been enough for anyone that watched it.  When Biden was talking about his family tragedy, how do you think Biden would have felt if Ryan acted in the same manner that Biden was acting the entire debate?  You know, smiling and laughing.  Being disrespectful.

He'd likely be upset since he was telling a deeply personal story. Though not sure what point you're trying to make since I don't believe Biden laughed when Ryan was talking about a personal tragedy. Talking about a personal tragedy is far different than trying to avoid giving details on how you're going to save the country.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#87    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,718 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostCorp, on 13 October 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

He'd likely be upset since he was telling a deeply personal story. Though not sure what point you're trying to make since I don't believe Biden laughed when Ryan was talking about a personal tragedy. Talking about a personal tragedy is far different than trying to avoid giving details on how you're going to save the country.
I rest my case.  Thank you.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#88    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,917 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostIs it for real, on 13 October 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

Ohh, they pretty much will have a bomb soon but no big deal because they can't find a shell. You're right. I see no potential for danger. What's that? They call us the Great Satan? They said they want to wipe Israel from the map? Their leader thinks its his duty to bring upon a some fictional Imam #12 who can only arrive by way of Armageddon?! Guys it's the Iranians. You just have to know 'em...
What he is either unaware of or is denying is that they only need a simple gun-type bomb like we used on Hiroshima.  The design was so simple it didn't even require testing.  The most difficult aspect of acquiring a bomb is the enrichment of the fuel.  They have enough now at the 20% stage to build more than one bomb.  The time it takes to enrich from 3% to 20% is much longer than the time it takes to enrich from 20% to 90%.  I believe Biden and his boss long ago decided to allow an Iranian bomb and are now just trying to buy the time and keep Israel from acting alone to delay them.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#89    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

Just out of curiosity what was the case that you were trying to make? That laughing at someone's personal tragedy is bad? I'd hope that it would be a given. :P

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#90    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,035 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:19 AM

Seventy percent of Ohioans and Floridians believe that if Iran were allowed to develop nuclear weapons, the Islamic Republic would arm terrorists to attack the American homeland, two recently released polls reveal.

http://www.secureame...ns-to-attack-us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users