Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This is the end

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,542 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

Anyone seen this yet? I went to the Cinema with three of my girl-friends to see it last night, one of whom is a life-long Christian/Church goer. We were all expecting her to get up and leave but she stuck it out. She turned to me at one point and said, "Do you think I could get excommunicated from the Presbytarian church?"  Haha haha! It was quite mad, I could see the p***-take and it had moments of eek/jump in your seat, but really it was pretty aweful!

Posted Image

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,386 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

I've heard it's supposed to be a spoof on the rapture of the church.  The cast seems expensive!  I probably won't go see it - too many other, better choices I think.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#3    RavenEyes19

RavenEyes19

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:28 AM

I thought it was pretty funny. Of course the humor is extremely raunchy and there were some silly outrageous scenes, but it made me laugh. People who are offended by dirty jokes and swearing probably wouldn't enjoy it.
I like all of the actors because they don't seem to take themselves too seriously and are not afraid to poke fun at themselves.

#4    Sixth

Sixth

Poltergeist

• 2,300 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Well, they're all friends. Making a movie together. Of course it's going to be raunchy and goofy. I probably won't go see it because going to the movies is far too expensive these days, but eventually I will see it. Everything else playing right now looks like crap.

do your palms ever itch?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users