Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati Isn't satanic?

Unknown27

I'm just going on a hunch here and saying what if the ritualistic abuse that happens to alot of alleged victims of Mkultra isn't because they are satanic but the straight up fact is seeing any sorta satanic ritual would be traumatizing! and they want to make the victim feel possessed so mentally and physically it would be easier to control the victim because they would think they are possessed by some demon or Satan himself. And what if they are playing along with this Satanic activities so religious people will think the end is near because everyone is always looking for the next Antichrist and plus it seems like they try to play the 3 main religions against each other. They make Muslims and Jewish look like they can't get along they make it look like those conservative Christians think Arabs and Muslims are "terrorist" so what if they are intentionally trying to downplay religion and make it look like ignorance? and they play along with these religious end time scriptures to make a lot of people believe these end times scenario's are happening so they are easier to kill off? I'm not claiming it is the best evidence i'm just throwing out a theory.

watch this video that explains Illuminati agenda i'm not saying it is real but it is accurate on everything they explain

• Like 3

Good video, Rlyeh, here:

1. If you only know you get orders from someone or even advices, how would you know where the one(s) who give you these hints get their orders from? How would we know? Would we believe? Quite obviously, many wouldn't.

1,5. "The actions of illuminati don't make sense, what's their motive in all this?" I dont know for sure, but I wouldn't reveal my motives, because if they were obvious to everyone and also detrimental to them, I'd be in more of a pinch. Also, it can simply be a hunger for power. For control. For feeling of safety and that nobody can get you. It can be that simple, and it can just be a game in which they find themselves being sucked in. A loop they too keep repeating. Does that make it better if it were so? I doubt you think it'll make it all okay, though it's not probably as alarming then. And they wouldn't want it to be alarming, would they? Would you if you were in their shoes and assuming you weren't stupid about this?

3. The clues are not there to let you know any damn thing. If you think they're only clues, then you might as well consider them coincidence if you think it's impossible that such things as holy geometry and to energies (in absense of better definition for them) we observe through feng shui and astrology, are why those things are done. Subliminal influence too. Having a feeling, having a hunch, just knowing something though you really weren't there, just knowing something because you just have a feeling... those kinda things were more common before this non-physically violent crusade atheists did against all those things. Seems it's subsiding a bit though. If you believe it can't be possible to have such things as hunch and just-knowing and drifts observed through fengshui and whatnot, then of course these "clues" would be just "clues" or nice architecture and symbolism or whatever.

5. Great point. I learned something new, thank you very much. I'm sure some people could make a 100-page debate about this history part alone, not my business really. Just one thing I say about this: those who are sceptical towards illuminati and such big conspiracies, often seem to advocate the same things that illuminati group did, reason and all that. I advocate reason too. And I think it's just reasonable you dont ignore history just because some people say it's voodoo magic or unicorn diarrhea or something. Really, if it was just that, then why would it have so much people using it for benefical means and why hasn't anyone shown yet it's all placebo always? I dont know if it's coincidence that those people who advocate reason seem to be also sceptical towards these kind of conspicary ideas and also towards astrology and things like that more often than not, but I've a feeling they just row against the river because they dont like the way the river flows and must be right, and must hold onto all straws as long as they can. I dont feel that need, because I'm here to study the river, not to make a point, though I like making points too, which ain't a nice thing to do if you think about it. Sometimes I think forums should be renamed bashing boards. Take a bat and take a swing at what's against your thing.

• 1 month later...

Where are all our missing children?... Being eaten by the reptillian illuminati?

think_of_the_children.jpg

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 1

The satan worshipping is nothing more the religious church saying, "you believe in a god if you don't then their is a hell for you waiting when you die".

religion has been used to control people and keep them on the straight and narrow and to stop people from thinking any differently, otherwise they goto hell.

Work for the system (keep on the straight and narrow) then the system works fine. Money can be created out of thin air the police can steal children from parents and the royal family carry on poncing off of the hard working man/woman.

chlld abuse if it doesn't go well if it becomes to noticeable :

530741_435454213170963_1510609799_n.jpg

So I guess it doesn't happen.

They all look after themselves because If you go against the government then you must be a terrorist! GET IT!! this is how they get away with everything evil. Put them in power, give them everything they could want then watch them spin it all. I reckon the rothschilds must have something on alot of evil parliament goers to keep them in line.

The Illuminati control, media, television, radio, hollywood. We believe we are everything that we think but are actually getting programmed to keep us in control of how we think. Look at what music has done to children, Now the kids go around thinking they are gangsters. They need us in fear as we are all easier to control.

Edited by david icke is right

Those pesky politicians aren't doing a very good job at keeping a lid on their scandals.

Andrew Mitchel couldn't even keep his job for swearing at a copper - they couldn't cover up a **** stain much less a paedophile ring

They leave the kids alive and let them roam free. That's their problem, having the kids on private jails and on "missing" status would work better for them, but I guess it would be more of a bother to them too to have reliable underlings to take care of those cells. I can imagine this happening though, who knows what happens behind closed doors when you got the dough and the leverage. Power not only corrupts, but leaves you more vulnerable for being a scapegoat pinata, especially if you do a crappy job at using your power.

I don't think you'd get money and power if you were crappy at your job.

certainly wouldnt keep it long

Edited by SkepticalB

Those pesky politicians aren't doing a very good job at keeping a lid on their scandals.

Andrew Mitchel couldn't even keep his job for swearing at a copper - they couldn't cover up a **** stain much less a paedophile ring

Erm yes you can If you are all in it together and watch others backs.

I tell you what I'll give you an example..

Jimmy saville

http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2ZHthqSMI

He was so protected for years by the establishment, but of course you can believe he was a real good man and a honest man if you want. Even diana knew about him and hated him.

If you can open that mind up a little bit have a read of this.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/75544-paedophile-rings--and-10-downing-street/

Erm yes you can If you are all in it together and watch others backs.

I tell you what I'll give you an example..

Jimmy saville

http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2ZHthqSMI

He was so protected for years by the establishment, but of course you can believe he was a real good man and a honest man if you want. Even diana knew about him and hated him.

If you can open that mind up a little bit have a read of this.

http://www.davidicke...downing-street/

So you think they can close ranks over something as scandalous as child abuse but don't dare cover up expenses scams?

And how come they've left the deputy speaker out to dry then? Were the guys he assaulted too old for the protection remit?

I'll open my mind and give that thing a read when I get a minute

So you think they can close ranks over something as scandalous as child abuse but don't dare cover up expenses scams?

All I will say is they care not for people underneath them, they will sacrifice anyone to stop the information going to them, ie buckingham palace.

And how come they've left the deputy speaker out to dry then? Were the guys he assaulted too old for the protection remit?

Like I said the people underneath them are expendable.

I'll open my mind and give that thing a read when I get a minute

It will take more than a minute. :yes: Then you got to absorb it.

Even diana knew about him and hated him.

What's that you say? Some someone who married into power and had no marketable talents thought ill of someone?

I shall rethink my opinion of him immediately

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 1

What's that you say? Some someone who married into power and had no marketable talents thought ill of someone?

She had talent she was jewish.

I shall rethink my opinion of him immediately

Good for you. :su

You use her as a basis for proof agaisnt someone, then you go all anti semetic.

You sir, are a master at your craft

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 1

You use her as a basis for proof agaisnt someone, then you go all anti semetic.

You sir, are a master at your craft

...and a vile, slithering type of craft it is.

I started reading from the latest post and I assumed that you guys were talking about...Natalie portman.

The sad thing is that it might not be that far off.

I can tell you that I felt deceived by all the false images of celebs. And many Koreans have very low opinion on showbiz in general for rampant casting couch thing in the industry. I'm not kidding. Sad.

I guess.

but people's personal choices seems to be a strange reason to dislike an entire line of work.

I know firefighters who've raped girls also, but I don't hate firefighters.

I guess we just have different mindsets.

Possibly a cultural thing.