Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 1 votes

Satanism And Atheism Is The Same Thing

satanism atheism new age indigo deception

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#16    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 23 November 2012 - 02:17 PM, said:

Oh the smell of propaganda in the morning. :)

LMFAO I HATE PROPAGANDA,
i see myself as anti-propaganda,
anything against the SYSTEM,
that's me...


#17    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

I'm an atheist but I don't hold my self above anyone else nor do I worship myself or any of that nonsense. I'm a human being, no better, no worse then anyone else.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#18    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

    Hero Squad

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick, Canada

  • I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

I'm an atheist but I don't hold my self above anyone else nor do I worship myself or any of that nonsense. I'm a human being, no better, no worse then anyone else.
Very well said.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#19    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

I'm an atheist but I don't hold my self above anyone else nor do I worship myself or any of that nonsense. I'm a human being, no better, no worse then anyone else.

but you govern yourself,
because there is NO GREATER LAW,
no GOD means no GREATER RULE OF ETHICS,
am I right?

Basically if you do not believe in a GOD,
you can do as you want right?

It does not matter if you do not hold yourself as higher than others,
but you are holding yourself HIGHER THAN GOD,
OR universal LAW...

you decide how you live life,
basic existentialism...

so if you can do that are you not playing god over your own life?
it is the same thing.

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 02:25 PM.


#20    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

but you govern yourself,
because there is NO GREATER LAW,
no GOD means no GREATER RULE OF ETHICS,
am I right?

Basically if you do not believe in a GOD,
you can do as you want right?

It does not matter if you do not hold yourself as higher than others,
but you are holding yourself HIGHER THAN GOD,
OR universal LAW...

you decide how you live life,
basic existentialism...

so if you can do that are you not playing god over your own life?
it is the same thing.
i think you mixing up morals with religions
you see even non-religious people have good-bad morals
yet sometimes you see even religious people have bad morals and do horriable things
being from certain religion or non religion doesn't automatically gives you the right to do anything you want
there is moral line in everyone

beside the most horriable things done in history always been done by religious people not atheists
so morals can exist .. or not exist in both religious people or atheists

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#21    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

but you govern yourself,
because there is NO GREATER LAW,
no GOD means no GREATER RULE OF ETHICS,
am I right?

Basically if you do not believe in a GOD,
you can do as you want right?

It does not matter if you do not hold yourself as higher than others,
but you are holding yourself HIGHER THAN GOD,
OR universal LAW...

you decide how you live life,
basic existentialism...

so if you can do that are you not playing god over your own life?
it is the same thing.

Let's see:

There are laws of society and laws of ethics which are made from the accumulation of people living together.

I can do as I'd like, sure, but within the constraints of the society that I find myself living in.

In Atheisim, there is no god, how can I 'hold myself' higher then a being I don't believe in? It would be like me saying I'm 'higher' then Barney the dinosaur. Is it true? Maybe. Is it false? Maybe. Is he real? No.

Universal Law? Like the laws of thermodynamics? Sorry, I think entropy's got me beaten.

It's not the same thing because I'm not worshiping myself, I don't hold myself higher then a being many people believe, I just don't believe in this being.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#22    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 23 November 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

i think you mixing up morals with religions
you see even non-religious people have good-bad morals
yet sometimes you see even religious people have bad morals and do horriable things
being from certain religion or non religion doesn't automatically gives you the right to do anything you want
there is moral line in everyone

beside the most horriable things done in history always been done by religious people not atheists
so morals can exist .. or not exist in both religious people or atheists

HITLER was also a self-serving ATHEIST,
horrible things are done by those who WORSHIP THEMSELVES AS THEIR OWN GODS WHO CAN DO AS THEY WILL,
you see the difference between hitler and normal people is that HITLER was in the position to HAVE ALL THE POWER to do what he wanted,
NORMAL atheists DO NOT and cannot just kill anyone they do not like,
because we have something like the LAW that is holding on by a thread...

LOL...

as for morals,
where did morals come from?
morals came from NATURAL LAW,
where way in the beginning man WORSHIPED GOD as higher than himself,
morals came from religion...
dictating the differences between right and wrong,
and so the LAW always came from them,
and the PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG.

so for ATHEISTS to say they have morals,
then they are indirectly NOT FREE from religion,
regardless of how much they think they are.

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 02:35 PM.


#23    Three

Three

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Quote

and that is basically the core principle of ATHEISM
Is this a joke?


#24    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

HITLER was also a self-serving ATHEIST,
horrible things are done by those who WORSHIP THEMSELVES AS THEIR OWN GODS WHO CAN DO AS THEY WILL,
you see the difference between hitler and normal people is that HITLER was in the position to HAVE ALL THE POWER to do what he wanted,
NORMAL atheists DO NOT and cannot just kill anyone they do not like,
because we have something like the LAW that is holding on by a thread...

LOL...

as for morals,
where did morals come from?
morals came from NATURAL LAW,
where way in the beginning man WORSHIPED GOD as higher than himself,
morals came from religion...
dictating the differences between right and wrong,
and so the LAW always came from them,
and the PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG.

so for ATHEISTS to say they have morals,
then they are indirectly NOT FREE from religion,
regardless of how much they think they are.
No one's sure of Hitler's religious affiliation: http://en.wikipedia....of_Adolf_Hitler

Posted Image

~MEH~


#25    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

Let's see:

There are laws of society and laws of ethics which are made from the accumulation of people living together.

I can do as I'd like, sure, but within the constraints of the society that I find myself living in.

In Atheisim, there is no god, how can I 'hold myself' higher then a being I don't believe in? It would be like me saying I'm 'higher' then Barney the dinosaur. Is it true? Maybe. Is it false? Maybe. Is he real? No.

Universal Law? Like the laws of thermodynamics? Sorry, I think entropy's got me beaten.

It's not the same thing because I'm not worshiping myself, I don't hold myself higher then a being many people believe, I just don't believe in this being.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE IN A GOD TO BE YOUR OWN GOD.

Quote

as for morals,
where did morals come from?
morals came from NATURAL LAW,
where way in the beginning man WORSHIPED GOD as higher than himself,
morals came from religion...
dictating the differences between right and wrong,
and so the LAW always came from them,
and the PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG.

so for ATHEISTS to say they have morals,
then they are indirectly NOT FREE from religion,
regardless of how much they think they are.



#26    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE IN A GOD TO BE YOUR OWN GOD.
Understood, but I'm not my own god. You're putting a belief onto me (by implying this is what Atheists believe, you are) that I don't hold.

Edited by Hasina, 23 November 2012 - 02:39 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#27    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostHasina, on 23 November 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Understood, but I'm not my own god. You're putting a belief onto me (by implying this is what Atheists believe, you are) that I don't hold.

You believe in NOTHING but what you yourself believe and the rules you make is that not correct?


#28    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

You believe in NOTHING but what you yourself believe and the rules you make is that not correct?
I believe in the things I see and touch, yea, but I also listen to the vast majority of what people say, their logical sense and the like I suppose you could say. The rules, I don't make either, that's society, I follow them because they are right to me, and even if some of them rub me the wrong way I know they're in place to at least work for society and not just me.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#29    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

View Postaraxia, on 23 November 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

HITLER was also a self-serving ATHEIST,
horrible things are done by those who WORSHIP THEMSELVES AS THEIR OWN GODS WHO CAN DO AS THEY WILL,
you see the difference between hitler and normal people is that HITLER was in the position to HAVE ALL THE POWER to do what he wanted,
NORMAL atheists DO NOT and cannot just kill anyone they do not like,
because we have something like the LAW that is holding on by a thread...

LOL...

as for morals,
where did morals come from?
morals came from NATURAL LAW,
where way in the beginning man WORSHIPED GOD as higher than himself,
morals came from religion...
dictating the differences between right and wrong,
and so the LAW always came from them,
and the PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WRONG.

so for ATHEISTS to say they have morals,
then they are indirectly NOT FREE from religion,
regardless of how much they think they are.
hitler was probably christian as most historic events seems to hint
morals comes from conciousness not religion
morals are not strictly the production of religion as there is many people who follow different religions yet they lack good morals
and people who believe in absoutly nothing and yet they have better morals

morals comes from the person own conciousness
for example it doesn't take any religion for a person to know killing is wrong " except in dire situations "
religions encourages morals .. but do all people who follows religions apply it and follow it ? nope
morals is simply the ability to define right from wrong and that exist in ALL people regardless of religion
some just choose not to abide by it " again regardless of religion "

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#30    araxia

araxia

    Apparition

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 23 November 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

hitler was probably christian as most historic events seems to hint
morals comes from conciousness not religion
morals are not strictly the production of religion as there is many people who follow different religions yet they lack good morals
and people who believe in absoutly nothing and yet they have better morals

morals comes from the person own conciousness
for example it doesn't take any religion for a person to know killing is wrong " except in dire situations "
religions encourages morals .. but do all people who follows religions apply it and follow it ? nope
morals is simply the ability to define right from wrong and that exist in ALL people regardless of religion
some just choose not to abide by it " again regardless of religion "

yep but HITLER was no CHRISTIAN,
that was a false image he made his followers believe,
he was a SATANIST,
something the ILLUMINATI very much admires,
the control over the minds of so many...

BUT HITLER wanted to break free from the illuminati or world government,
he wanted his own REICH,
he did not want to be part of the NWO,
that is why he hated the JEWS SO MUCH,
other people that wanted to be GOD such as himself,
he wanted to send a message to the ZIONIST JEWS,
that he is greater than the JEWS,
unfortunately he lost the battle,
but he did try at least to break free....

LMFAO

Edited by araxia, 23 November 2012 - 03:01 PM.






Also tagged with satanism, atheism, new age, indigo, deception

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users