Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

Dontlisten2me

I forgot to add something very important.

I believe our eyes will deceive us. You know the guy and girl who walks into the wrong bathroom and said "I swear that sign was the other way around." Well that was me one time but I didn't walk into it. Me personally will see something else for a one or two seconds then what's actually there when I'm not under the influence. It's weird. It barely has ever happened to me. I've remembered because it's fascinating to me. Reports of bigfoot/cryptic animals lasting just a few seconds I can toss aside, but not necessarily. Staying up for more then a day or 2 can usually make that happen and appear real. It's happened to me. That's why I'm writing off my "ghost" report but I don't know what to make of the scratch on my arm I'm about to explain.

I've seen something that resembled a ghost twice before for 1 second or less. But I don't know how to explain my thoughts... I don't care I guess? Also something has scratched my arm(coat) before when I was puting it on. I definitely felt it. It's difficult to explain. It resembled a black claw that ripped through a film screen at a movie theatre to my eyes or like a couple black streaks in the corner of my eyes. It's tough to explain.

It's not that far out of the realm of possibility that something/someone can make only you, someone else or a group see/hear things when no one else can. I don't know for how long. Probably/Usually just for a few seconds to a minute. Reminds me of ghost reports and when Matt Moneymaker from the T.V show "Finding Bigfoot" says "Did you hear that?!" and he's the only one out the 4 and camera crew that hear it. He probably lied but I can't prove it. Cases like that happen a lot. Movies help me remember things. I shouldn't say the government wouldn't be able to perform it because that's how they made me think at least. The Government keeps things secret.

Edited by kampz

Bigfoot and all cryptic animals are real flesh and blood creatures that are being manifested by a higher intelligence or by our creator(s) since the beginning of recorded human history till this very day. They are being manifested for just a few seconds to a day or a couple minutes. Then just deleted.

This goes for ghosts and the paranormal too. It falls into religion.

Almost every place on this Earth, a cryptic animal has been spotted and that's since the start of humanity. That's a estimated 100,000 reports. I have a extremely hard time writing off 100,000 reports as lies for no reason or they're tripping on psychedelic drugs.

I can specify bigfoot. Bigfoot are being seen all over the world in and behind major cities today since the start of humanity. Bigfoot come in all shapes, colors and sizes. If you compare a 'skunk ape' or eastern bigfoot in America to the Pacific Northwest version, it's totally different and that goes for the rest of the world. At the end of the day everyone won't be pleased on what bigfoot is. IF somehow, I highly doubt it, but if somehow a bigfoot was proven real it wouldn't match reports. It's impossible.

I also suggest our government(s) are trying to sabotage bigfoot and cryptic animals because a great majority of the people wouldn't understand. It's a giant insult to every government and scientist. It's a great insult to me and others here if bigfoot was put here to live 24/7. The main reason why I don't want bigfoot and other cryptic animals to be real is because people are going to die and the police and others aren't going to second guess how someone got lost in the forest and never returned. But don't get me wrong. I'd love to see this creatures knowing I wouldn't be hurt. Also knowing someone is going to delete it off the Earth.

Let me guess, you're from Seattle?

Legalize it!

I wish. :innocent: Beautiful area though.

Makes me remember about the pot smoking sasquatch. It's possible.

Marijuana growers report sasquatch in there crop.

All sasquatch has to do is mimic the growers rolling a doobie. Then grab a leaf and steal a lighter/buds. They're claimed to steal deer from hunters.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

"Pehaps cryptids like Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster are Tricksters which manifest through the the beliefs and actions of the people who claim to experience them - hence the circus-like atmosphere which frequently accompanies the subject." - What do you mean exactly by "manifest through the beliefs and actions of people who claim to experience them?" Do you mean if the guy in Washington believes there might be a bigfoot roaming around his State his eyes might play tricks on him or actually see a flesh and blood bigfoot for a minute? And do you mean someone like me who spend his life reading about bigfoot and cryptics on the internet or library might see one because he "wanted to see" or because my mind was on them a lot so my eyes played tricks on me? I never saw one. I'm just using myself as an example. My eyes definitely played tricks on me before. One more. Do you mean the guy who saw one already will continue to see one or evidence of one because he really believed?

"Manifest through the beliefs and actions of people who claim to experience them"? - the archetype:

Carl Jung's idea of archetypes is also helphul in understanding the trickster. The term archetype is often confusing, and there has been much debate over its definition. For purposes of this volume, "archetype" means only a pattern that can manifest at multiple levels. No more is implied, and nothing paranormal is necessarily required to explain it.

The trickster archetype is not designated by immediately observable physical features. Rather it is a more abstract constellation of characteristics that is usually personified (i.e. identified with a person or animal). Individuals, small groups, larger social movements, and entire cultures can take on this configuration of attributes. It is often sensical to speak of the trickster and his effects in personified form, though this can be jarring for those entrenched in traditional modes of thinking. It is helpful to think in terms of constellations of qualities rather than presuming linnear cause-and-effect relationships. When some aspects of a constellation are found in a situation, one should be alert for others.

Hansen (2001) The Trickster and the Paranormal. Pg 28-29. (An excellent book. Though difficult to follow at times it is well worth the effort.)

Do you mean if the guy in Washington believes there might be a bigfoot roaming around his State his eyes might play tricks on him or actually see a flesh and blood bigfoot for a minute? - Misidentifications probably only make up a small proportion of Bigfoot sightings as does fakery (seeing a guy in a costume). Most Bigfoot claims are actually ficticious - i.e. they never happened, at least not in the sense that most would understand as "happened". If a hypothetical blimp with a camera was there to record what happened with most alleged Bigfoot sightings nothing out of the ordinary would be documented. Was a real flesh-and-blood creature actually present and somehow invisible to the hypothetical camera? No, this is where the power of the imagination and story comes into play. The experience was completely imagined before, at the time, or after the event. Recalling an imagined event is no different to recalling an actual event - the same neurons fire in the same patterns and we are able to "relive" that experience whether it happened in the first place or not (imagined). This is why for most alleged Bigfoot sightings/experiences there is no supporting objective evidence whatsoever. They are stories of things that did not really happen beyond the imaginary. Paradoxically, that does not lessen their impact but strengthens it because it could have happened and/or because it is engaging (encouraging us to use our own imaginations) - if we can imagine/conceive of some thing then that thing can become "real" to us individually or collectively. We are driven to create...

- "We need the Trickster and sometimes we are the Trickster. We won't ever find Bigfoot but that doesn't mean Bigfoot isn't a real experience (to some of us). The search/circus will continue because it must. It is the Way of the Trickster..." - I hope it doesn't go any farther then what I said in my original post. It's time for people to stand up and scream "F that" to these things and figure out who/how this "Person" is doing it and why. My explanation is the only way these things could of existed at all or it's a scam so the guy can look like a fool making money off books and the guy/girl who reported just get's to be called crazy for attention. People weren't writing books about bigfoot back in 5,000 BC making money.

If I take a guess now on "why" it would be because we need to change the way we think.

People weren't writing books about Bigfoot in 5000 BC but they sure were telling stories about a whole range of real and imagined creatures and events long before that time. Its what we do and it has power and meaning for us beyond the literal and it should be no surprise that it is still happening in the modern world since we are but the product of our own evolution. As a species we need to constantly change and challenge ourselves, to create and destroy, to dream and wonder what if... It is part of our ingrained survival mechanism as a species. Its what gave us an advantage over the the hostility and variations of our environment. With our rapidly expanding global population and the realisation of the finiteness of our material resources perhaps we need this imaginative creativity more than ever and the trickster archetype plays a vital role in this.

I'm not sure that I am explaining it well enough, though. How to rationalize the inheritantly irrational part of our nature? But perhaps that is the point of the Trickster - to challenge our preconceptions and use of binary logic, to force us to do what we do best - use and cherish our imaginations, to create the world in which we live...

• Like 2

Very true again Night Walker. I guess you can call this "higher being" a "trickster" because "they" show us these things that don't seem to belong here to make us to open our minds and think out of the box, but not to far.

A problem is people can't say your brain is playing tricks on them always because of foot prints and the DNA(Presuming it's real) we find that we can't identify. People who reported foot prints could of lied, but it takes just one and there's so many, just like the sightings reported. The Patterson film of Bigfoot still can't be disproved. It could of already, but nobody is sure.

You're correct. Most of these sightings of just misunderstandings of what our brains told us, but is there a chance our brains can be told to? I'm not sure, but I think it can. Then remaining are lies because it makes a good story, for attention and the ability to manipulate other humans to gain profit. They're just to many sightings of bigfoot, ghosts/paranormal and other cryptic animals since we started recorded our history. It just takes one flesh and blood creature of any type and if one's real others have to be you would think.

People before/during 5,000 BC were telling stories of animals that were real and imagined. True and people still do that and always have. That's what books, movies and pictures are. That doesn't mean the bigfoot, terror bird or cryptic they saw that resembled todays reports wasn't a real flesh and blood animal back then. When did it change over to make money? I agree, most were fictional stories.

I'm asking myself, "what does the guy/girl whose religious down the very finest detail say about these things? I would think they would say, "Well, Ya. Sure" But I can't be sure if they would say that. Why shouldn't they though? They're a lot of those type of people. A lot of people should believe in these things.

Again it doesn't seem like these things could of ever existed and got this big if nothing was real at all, ever.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

I guess you can call this "higher being" a "trickster" because "they" show us these things that don't seem to belong here to make us to open our minds and think out of the box, but not to far.

The Trickster is not some external agent, it exists within us. We are the Trickster...

A problem is people can't say your brain is playing tricks on them always because of foot prints and the DNA(Presuming it's real) we find that we can't identify. People who reported foot prints could of lied, but it takes just one and there's so many, just like the sightings reported. The Patterson film of Bigfoot still can't be disproved. It could of already, but nobody is sure.

Fakery and storytelling are not aberations - they are essential components within the World of Bigfoot. Perhaps the real question is: If there are so many false Bigfoot claims how could even one be considered to be the "real deal"?

You're correct. Most of these sightings of just misunderstandings of what our brains told us

I'm actually saying that most of these alleged sightings are imaginary. Misidentifications play a role in facilitating that...

It just takes one flesh and blood creature of any type and if one's real others have to be you would think.

This is what inspires much of the fakery and storytelling - the desire to validate one's beliefs/experiences/perceptions of reality. The collective whole of that is "Bigfoot". If one claim is real then so must others? If many Bigfoot claims have turned out to be "not real" then many more must similarly be "not real"...

That doesn't mean the bigfoot, terror bird or cryptic they saw that resembled todays reports wasn't a real flesh and blood animal back then.

And neither does that it was a real animal either. This point seems to be lost when taking a strictly literal approach to stories.

Furthermore, as the product of millions of years of evolution we carry around all those adaptations. For much of our evolution we were not the Masters of the Universe we are now - we were prey to larger and more dangerous animals. The wolf howling in the distance, sudden flash of claw and fang trigger deep ingrained behavioural and emotional responses. These creatures live on in us via these primal reponses. It does not mean that they still literally exist...

Edited by Night Walker
  • Like 1

Again it doesn't seem like these things could of ever existed and got this big if nothing was real at all, ever.

We are more than capable of creating something from nothing. Look at the progress "Slender Man" mythology has made in but a few short years. 45 years ago "Star Wars" was nothing but a dream or a concept, today it is the basis of a massive creative and financial empire and even as part of our own modern folklore. The internet was created from "nothing" yet here we are from all corners of the globe. There are multiple examples of creating something from nothing from all walks of life. It is an important part of our development as an unique species. Doing so is more the norm than the exception. Why should Bigfoot be any different?

Edited by Night Walker

Night Walker,

I love your posts. I learn so much. :yes:

Ah, but I could be trickin'... ;)

• Like 1

That doesn't mean any of these things could of ever existed just for a minute or two.

Tell that to the person who believes in God and follows the teachings of the Holy Bible. What I mean is Evolution and the Bible both haven't be proven or disproved. Both are wrong and right. I guarantee everything we've ever talked about on this forum has been explained before by our select few Governments. That's just my opinion. What I mean is if anyone looks at things strickley in the way the evolutionist would they would never figure everything out and probably vice versa. Remember dinosaurs and prehistoric animals? A great majority of these cryptics relate to a animal that we have found in the fossil record. They don't seem very imaginary. Bigfoot looks like a hominid/ape. Loch Ness monster and Lake Champlain monster looks like a plesiosaur. Not something that's rainbow colored with one hundred horns flying in the sky spitting out pokemon balls in your dreams. Our fossil record is being raised from the dead it appears.

You said "Perhaps this "higher being" messing with us is the universal Trickster" - Sure I could call whoever does this a trickster. We're all tricksters if we state incorrect information. The government are tricksters. A trickster can be anything in this days world.

You said "We are more than capable of creating something from nothing." It's a good thing we created Bigfoot when we first started recorded our history so a minority of people in the 21st Century can make chump change and be called a psycho. That doesn't make sense. Actually how does anyone know people weren't seeing these things before they started recording history?

We're stuck at the same spot still or I and others are right.

You know the movie Hot Tub Time Machine? It's on Comedy Central right now. There's a scene where the kid is fading away. I don't know how to explain again.. It's like everything is on tape and you can just throw in a Bigfoot.. I'm not sure how to explain it in my head yet. Maybe that's what my 1 second appearance of a ghost was.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

What other things comparable to a large hairy man have existed for a minute or two? Ghosts and spirit-things, monsters, UFOs and aliens, faeries, mermaids, sea serpents, other Tricksters.

What I mean is if anyone looks at things strickley in the way the evolutionist would they would never figure everything out and probably vice versa.

Isn't that a good thing to learn that sometimes there are reasonable explanations to complex and/or mysterious questions? I am aware, however, that fantastic explanations do have such tremedous appeal...

Remember dinosaurs and prehistoric animals? A great majority of these cryptics relate to a animal that we have found in the fossil record. They don't seem very imaginary. Bigfoot looks like a hominid/ape. Loch Ness monster and Lake Champlain monster looks like a plesiosaur. Not something that's rainbow colored with one hundred horns flying in the sky spitting out pokemon balls in your dreams. Our fossil record is being raised from the dead it appears.

For the greatest part of our evolution we were a species of prey at risk to snakes, big lizards, crocs and alligators, wild dogs, big cats, large predatory birds, other apes, bears, sharks, etc. Reacting to false positives in the environment and then perceiving that threat to be real is actually good for survival as it reminds us to be vigilant for real and possible danger. That we as more numerous, intelligent, and complex apes still react to ambiguous false positive stimuli should actually be expected. False positives seem real - that is the whole point. Why should we react to something outlandish that has never caused us harm? (Yet some people do claim to see all manner of outlandish things). Precisely how these evolutionary mechanisms work is where the wonder lies...

You said "Perhaps this "higher being" messing with us is the universal Trickster" - Sure I could call whoever does this a trickster. We're all tricksters if we state incorrect information. The government are tricksters. A trickster can be anything in this days world.

That's right and the easiest, most effective agent of the Trickster is our individual and collective imaginations. Its free, its easy, and anyone can do it. And we all do it...

It's a good thing we created Bigfoot when we first started recorded our history so a minority of people in the 21st Century can make chump change and be called a psycho. That doesn't make sense.

Exactly who is calling or has called someone a "psycho" for seeing Bigfoot? Conversely, the machinations of mental illness do play a role in more than a few sightings but exactly to what extent - who knows?

Perhaps we have different ideas about what constitutes "chump change". Matt Moneymaker is reputed to be earning $100k for a season's work on Finding Bigfoot (now in it's 4th season). Professor Jeff Meldrum has similarly received hundreds of thousands of dollars for his opinion on Bigfoot. These are two of the most influential people when it comes to Bigfoot in the last 20 years (the age of the internet). More folk lose money on their quest for Bigfoot but, hey - you gotta be in it to win it!

You know the movie Hot Tub Time Machine? It's on Comedy Central right now. There's a scene where the kid is fading away. I don't know how to explain again.. It's like everything is on tape and you can just throw in a Bigfoot.. I'm not sure how to explain it in my head yet. Maybe that's what my 1 second appearance of a ghost was.

I, too, have seen a ghost - a dark cloaked figure crossing a doorway, duration 1/2 second, no fading, no emotional reaction. I later found out the venue was first built to accomodate plague victims in the early 1900s. Is there any reason my "ghost" couldn't have been a perceptual anomaly caused by some misfiring of neurons?

When I checked the room it was empty (no other exits). It could have been a ghost or a shadow-being or a demon or... (you get the picture). Our pre-existing beliefs largely determine how we perceive and interpret anomalous stimuli. For me, it was no ghost or external being that I temporarily witnessed but it was still a significant experience for me (I can recall little else in detail about the rest of the evening). How I tell the story, however, depends on the audience and the situation - on a Halloween ghost hunt, for example, I alter the style of re-telling and accentuate certain details (Plague Hospital conjures up some grusome imagery) and leave open the possibilities. The story comes across as truthful and quite spooky because I am being truthful about it - in a liberal storytelling manner...

Some people's anomalous false-positive experieries are also accompanied by some emotional reaction which can add to the seeming reality of it as well as intensifying the entire experience. To label such a powerful personal (or social) experience to be imaginary would be insulting for some people - its like saying that what was experienced never even happened. If others are claiming to experience the same or similar events then it must be real be they ghosts, Bigfoot, UFOs, faeries, monsters, etc.

It is natural to seek answers, to want to understand and the processes of science offers the best method of doing so thus developed by humanity (science is not perfect but its results and our progress do speak for themselves). Yet when a plausible explanation to an experience doesn't match the personal significance of that experience then alternate explanations are sought. God, supernatural beings, other dimensions, time travel, aliens, etc have tremedous appeal because they are sensational and actually describe the experience in a manner which has more meaning and relevance to their pre-existing beliefs.

Consider sleep paralysis:

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience a sense of inability to move, similar to when an arm or leg goes to sleep, but not associated with numbness. More formally, it is a transition state between wakefulness and rest characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness).

Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to REM atonia, the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes, with some rare cases being hours, "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms"

The scientific explanation is pretty dry and the statement "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms" really doesn't cut it when describing the sheer terror and confusion experienced by the individual. The stories and regional folklore described the experience better via magical beliefs:

In Finnish and Swedish folklore, sleep paralysis is caused by a mare, a supernatural creature related to incubi and succubi. The mare is a damned woman, who is cursed and her body is carried mysteriously during sleep and without her noticing. In this state, she visits villagers to sit on their rib cages while they are asleep, causing them to experience nightmares. The Swedish film Marianne examines the folklore surrounding sleep paralysis.

Folk belief in Newfoundland, South Carolina and Georgia describe the negative figure of the hag who leaves her physical body at night, and sits on the chest of her victim. The victim usually wakes with a feeling of terror, has difficulty breathing because of a perceived heavy invisible weight on his or her chest, and is unable to move i.e., experiences sleep paralysis. This nightmare experience is described as being "hag-ridden" in the Gullah lore. The "Old Hag" was a nightmare spirit in British and also Anglophone North American folklore.

In Fiji, the experience is interpreted as kana tevoro, being "eaten" by a demon. In many cases the demon can be the spirit of a recently dead relative who has come back for some unfinished business, or has come to communicate some important news to the living. Often persons sleeping near the afflicted person say kania, kania, "eat! eat!" in an attempt to prolong the possession for a chance to converse with the dead relative or spirit and seek answers as to why he or she has come back. The person waking up from the experience is often asked to immediately curse or chase the spirit of the dead relative, which sometimes involves literally speaking to the spirit and telling him or her to go away or using expletives.

In Nigeria, "ISP appears to be far more common and recurrent among people of African descent than among whites or Nigerian Africans," and is often referred to within African communities as "the Devil on your back."

In Turkey sleep paralysis is called karabasan, and is similar to other stories of demonic visitation during sleep. A demon, commonly known as a djinn (cin in Turkish), comes to the victim's room, holds him or her down hard enough not to allow any kind of movement, and starts to strangle the person. To get rid of the demonic creature, one needs to pray to Allah with certain lines from the Qur'an.

In Thailand it is believed that sleep paralysis and discomfort is caused by a ghost of the Thai folklore known as Phi Am. Some people claim that this spirit may even cause bruises. Stories about this spirit are common in Thai comics.

In the Southern states of the United States, elders refer to it as the "witch riding your back."

Many people continue to relate to such magical explanations because of their pre-existing beliefs and because the language more adequately reflects the experience of sleep paralysis. It doesn't actually mean that an Old Hag was sitting on someone's chest as they slept but that is what they perceived and experienced. Is my ghost experience any different? Is yours any different? Is the Bigfoot experience any different? If so, how? Are you seeking answers or only the answers that suit your pre-existing beliefs?

Again sure this can maybe contribute to some sightings that got reported and passed around. That doesn't mean all. I still betting my money on one bigfoot or cryptic animal existing, flesh and blood, at least at one time. Probably within' the last one hundred years. We never really know exactly what they see, we have to guess and take there information exactly how they explained.

That's not chump change in my eyes. But it is to people. That's just a few people and I think that's a waste of money. You need a gun(bazooka) and maybe a HD camera. Not a one hundred grand man/college. The college isn't needed until a body is brought in. The DNA being found hasn't mean't a thing.

Edited by kampz

I experienced sleep paralysis a lot in college, for some reason. Stressed, little sleep, way too much fun?

I had no idea what it was, just that it was a very weird experience. My thoughts never went to a paranormal explanation, however.

Maybe because stories of it weren't part of my upbringing or immediate environment.

But also, my mind looks for non-paranormal explanations for "weird" things first.

So, to me, it is interesting where our imaginations go, for some of us. And don't go, for some of us.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Again sure this can maybe contribute to some sightings that got reported and passed around. That doesn't mean all. I still betting my money on one bigfoot or cryptic animal existing, flesh and blood, at least at one time. Probably within' the last one hundred years. We never really know exactly what they see, we have to guess and take there information exactly how they explained.

That's not chump change in my eyes. But it is to people. That's just a few people and I think that's a waste of money. You need a gun(bazooka) and maybe a HD camera. Not a one hundred grand man/college. The college isn't needed until a body is brought in. The DNA being found hasn't mean't a thing.

Naaaw, you don't need a bazooka, all you need is a 12 Ga, pump action shotgun loaded with 3" magnum rounds of 1 3/8 once sabot slug. You can slide an elephant backwards from a full charge with that. I recommend a Mossberg shotgun myself........in stainless with a folding stock so it's lighter to carry around with you. Mind you if I were to suddenly to win the lottery I'd be mounting up my own private expeditions with the specific mission to bring out a body for forensic examination and DNA testing by a reputable group.

Heard that. :gun: Bullets don't seem to effect them sometimes according to reports, but you never know.

Edited by kampz

Personally, I think people get freaked out and simply miss when they shoot at them. Having been in Nam I can tell you it's one thing to shoot at a target and you're not all adrenalized and just plain scared to death and it's a whole other kettle of fish when you are. That's my take on it anyway, unless they really are some sort of inter-dimensional critters or have force field of bullet proof fur or something.

Don't get me wrong, I know all too well what it's like to be so scared that I couldn't control my bowels or bladder and ain't ashamed to admit it and my marksmanship dropped significantly in direct proportion to how fast my OD green pants were turning brown. Suddenly, there's a Bigfoot right in front of you and odds are you could hit a bull in the ass with a base fiddle, let alone put a round in the kill zone. I'm just saying, unless Bigfoot really is a supernatural creature, which I highly doubt, then conventional weapons should bring it down........then you have to deal with the Bigfoot Body Recovery Teams that will descend on you, en masse........so pack plenty of ammo.

:) Yup you never know with these creatures now a days. People that report shooting at Bigfoot don't seem to have much success. There are reports of shooting Bigfoot that have effects..The thing is that the creature would just vanish according to them. I could imagine Bigfoot being killed in the past because humans forget. Take Atlantis and Plato as an example in another thread in this forum.

I also couldn't imagine the situation either, but I take your story about Vietnam with much respect. :tu: My grandfather was in World War 2(Japanese Concentration camp) but I unfortunately never got to meet him. He did return home safely or me and others wouldn't of been here.(He passed before I was born)

Edited by kampz

Wow, a Jap Prisoner? That had to be tough.

Nah

Rock throwing and Bigfoot

They're reports of Bigfoot throwing rocks and wood at people. They're reports of rocks and wood getting thrown at people without a Bigfoot sighted and blame it on Bigfoot. The Government can do it I would think and "whoever makes bigfoots" can do it like there was an invisible person. Gravitational rock throwing or something. Maybe manifesting a rock that's the same from the area and just whip it in the direction of us. Things like that without a Bigfoot present are getting thrown into the paranormal/ghost reports.

Edited by kampz

:) Yup you never know with these creatures now a days. People that report shooting at Bigfoot don't seem to have much success. There are reports of shooting Bigfoot that have effects..The thing is that the creature would just vanish according to them. I could imagine Bigfoot being killed in the past because humans forget. Take Atlantis and Plato as an example in another thread in this forum.

I also couldn't imagine the situation either, but I take your story about Vietnam with much respect. :tu: My grandfather was in World War 2(Japanese Concentration camp) but I unfortunately never got to meet him. He did return home safely or me and others wouldn't of been here.(He passed before I was born)

Was you're grandfather American of Japanese ancestry that was imprisoned in the Japanese internment camp or a Japanese national in a war prison?

Just curious... Sad either way but worse if he was an American because he was one of us.