Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

if you could..

Abducted

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schadeaux

• Nancy

• spyro_86

• dust19

I would like to possess the ability to possess any ability I would like to possess for whatever length of time I specify for which to possess the chosen posession.

laugh.gif @Althalus.

i would like the power to preside over a harem of beautiful young women. whistling2.gif

well, i don't really aspire to be powerful. i actually get a lot of joy out of being humble.

I would have the power to delve deep into men's mind and bring forth the very essence of their darkest fears; to let loose upon this repulsive race called humanity the most hideous and vile desecrations of their own imagining. My power would alter the course of rivers, fell great forests, influence the tides, crack the earth and even rend the stars of heaven from their eternal orbits!

...or the ability to find that one dang sock that's always missing after a load of laundry.

Whichever is more practical. original.gif

the ability to make a person explode via will of mind

bwhahahahaahhaaa

cool.gif I would love to have the ability to move through time like go back in time and make things better before they get bad .. and go to the future to know what will happen and try to fix it if it was bad ..

and the ability to save people's lives if they are in need .. and make sick people better ..

many other things .. but not in my mind yet .. rolleyes.gif

I would like the ability to do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want, without anyone else ever being able to alter my abilities in anyway, and at any time. This ability would also give me the ability to alter anyone elses ability in any way I want, whenever I want, wherever I want, and to completely eliminate any and all abilities others may or may not have if I chose to, regardless of any safeguards their abilities may or may not have to protect itself thumbsup.gif

If I have to choose only one, it has to be the ability to fly, simply because it could save me in danger (and that sounded stupid), it could take me anywhere I wanted, an it would just be sooooo cool! grin2.gif

I´d also like every ability that has been mentioned here, but flying is the thing I´d like the most.

I would like the abilty to stop wetting the bed....errr...I mean the ability to control Space and time....please forget the first comment.

I would like the ability to travel anywhere in a sec, across universe or to the mall.

I would not want the ability to live forever,( see every one die?? Naaa ) this I would give to the mother earth or our sun.

Then some ability that gives peace on earth comes to mind too.

I just want to be able to light a candle by pointing at it ..... Lord knows I practise .... I've even tried making the zzzzzzzzap noise ... but that only made me look silly disgust.gif

I would like to have to power to be succulent and delectable to all other humans, thusly i'd never have to work again, girls would come running and aliens would come down asking my gorgeous self to to be the go-between for our two races, to bring freedom and prosperity to the entire universe...because i'm a hottie. w00t.gif

I would like to have to power to be succulent and delectable to all other humans, thusly i'd never have to work again, girls would come running and aliens would come down asking my gorgeous self to to be the go-between for our two races, to bring freedom and prosperity to the entire universe...because i'm a hottie.  w00t.gif

You want to be a stawberry?? huh.gif

I'd want any power I felt like having at the time, so I want all of them. Eh, I'd probably just abuse them anyway, so I'll just take a flying robot car. Or a tank.

I would like to have he ability to transform into any animal or person I touched kind of like those kids in the book ANIMORPHS that I used to read in elementary school. Either that or Gambit's (from X-Men) powers.

I would like the ability to make everyone happy and give them whatever they need to make them happy

I would have the power to delve deep into men's mind and bring forth the very essence of their darkest fears; to let loose upon this repulsive race called humanity the most hideous and vile desecrations of their own imagining. My power would alter the course of rivers, fell great forests, influence the tides, crack the earth and even rend the stars of heaven from their eternal orbits!

...or the ability to find that one dang sock that's always missing after a load of laundry.

Whichever is more practical. original.gif

So basicall you want "The Shadows" powers. He's some comic book character with those powers and then some.

Actually, "The Shadow," a very popular comic book hero in his time, could only see into the hearts of men "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...?" to see the truth and use it against them. His main power was the ability to manipulate those men's minds. No more than that.

My power would be a bit more substantial and tangible. Like a sock. original.gif

I want the power to be the ultimate chick-magnet, moneymaking, fame-inviting, crime fighting bad@ss in the world.

Then, I'd be known as the infamous, money-forging, baby chick wearing avenger.

Err...maybe not.