Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

extraterrestrials ufos aliens 2012 galactic civilizations extraterrestrials galactic humans aliens ufos

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

Hello Everyone!

At present, the government currently denies the existence of civilizations existing on other planets in our Universe; however, not only are there countless races of beings in the vastness of space, there are actually a great deal of other humans not only in the Universe but in our very own Galaxy.

The Galactic Federation of Light is any organization of a great many races in our Galaxy, and the truth is that they have been trying to help us to become a peaceful and unified society for many years now. Here is an excerpt from the website paoweb.com ran by Sheldan Nidle:

"The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings."

Bringing it back to just what the Galactic Federation of Light want to do with us here on Earth, that question can be answered with one simple word: Love. Members of the Galactic Federation of Light experience Unconditional Love for all things, which includes us.  They see the current state of turmoil and chaos the Earth is experiencing and because of their deep love for us, they wish to see a more harmonious and loving Earth, with all people happy and fulfilled.

They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions, but the offer has been refused by our governments, who remain too greedy to relinquish their grip of power.  Currently, the Galactic Federation of Light is working with certain organizations and officials here on Earth to bring to justice those few greedy individuals who remain in control of the world economy.  This undertaking is in its last workings, and soon there will be a great transition into a better, more peaceful society in which the governments will announce the disclosure of this and other Galactic presences.  At this point, the Galactic Federation will offer us a great many new technologies that will bring about the end of poverty and hunger on Earth and will relieve us from the burden of having to struggle for our existence, giving us ample time to pursue those activities which only bring us the greatest amounts of joy.

The arrival of the Galactic Federation of Light here on Earth is coupled with great gifts and an exceedingly more peaceful world for everyone. Below I have attached a picture of the Ummac Dan, the symbol of this great organization, and I thank all who have read and considered what I have written.  I hope you find the information positive and useful, and I give my blessings of Love and Light to all of you and wish you a harmonious and joyful day! Namaste!

Much Love and Light,
JJ

P.S. Have more questions on the Galactic Federation of Light, check out these websites:
paoweb.com
divinecosmos.com
galacticfederationoflight.info

or you can just send me an email with your question at jscott009@hotmail.com, and I would lovingly and gladly respond.

Attached File  Ummac Dan.jpg   12.11K   2 downloads

Edited by Arcturian_Brother, 05 June 2012 - 09:23 PM.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,653 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

Oh, sweet Jesus.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,255 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

Déjà vu...

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#4    _Only

_Only

• 6,665 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

I remember when this was posted last time. The Galactic Federation of Light was asking for credit card numbers to be monthly charged donations, and was also accepting house, car, and boat donations. This site looks different. Hmm, maybe this is another galactic group of protective aliens vying for our attention.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#5    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:40 PM

The responses made me smile. :)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#6    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,725 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

Sounds nice, but...show me the money.

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,653 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

You gotta wonder if these people spew this garbage out to others at barbeques and get-togethers. I'd love to see the humiliation on their faces when the laughter and ridicule starts.

Ah, the internet.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#8    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

I can assure all most definitely that this Galactic Federation of Light has no need for money, cars, boats or houses, and in response to Sweetpumper, this information can indeed seem quite laughable and ridiculous, but then again, I'm sure that the idea of the Earth being round seemed quite laughable and ridiculous too at one point or another. Although, a little laughter in the world really never hurts.

#9    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,492 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

Are those the ones with the "200 trillion federation ships" that would come to orbit the Earth? Just had a memory flashback here :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,221 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 05 June 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

You gotta wonder if these people spew this garbage out to others at barbeques and get-togethers. I'd love to see the humiliation on their faces when the laughter and ridicule starts.

Ah, the internet.
Dont be relating this to B.B.Q`s This pile of @#$% has no place in a common cents forum like U/M  Now Too much drinkin may be the answer to all this non-sence !
We need to really put our thoughts on Moving on in this world ! Not backwards ! DIdnt the Galactic Fed`s make a law against Drinkin on Forums ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Moon P R I N C E S S

• 8,468 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

Anything else you like to add?

#12    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:38 PM

people actually fall for this BS?
if aliens wanted to do what they claim, all they would need to do is land in central park and the word would be out...lol

#13    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,570 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:41 PM

What's with the Jewish symbol?

#14    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 05 June 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Are those the ones with the "200 trillion federation ships" that would come to orbit the Earth? Just had a memory flashback here :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

Currently, there are three rings of Galactic Federation of Light spaceships here in our Solar System. One encircling the Earth and the Moon consisting of about one million small unarmed scout craft, the second stretching just beyond Mars, and the last ring contains millions of varying ships that wrap around our whole solar system.  Here is an article with more information on this: http://www.luisprada...tion_Fleets.htm
Posted Image

#15    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,725 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

Currently, there are three rings of Galactic Federation of Light spaceships here in our Solar System. One encircling the Earth and the Moon consisting of about one million small unarmed scout craft, the second stretching just beyond Mars, and the last ring contains millions of varying ships that wrap around our whole solar system.  Here is an article with more information on this: http://www.luisprada...tion_Fleets.htm
Posted Image

So, if a ship that large is circling the Earth and moon, I would think it'd be pretty close and several observatories would be able to pick it up. Not only that, but satellite damage would probably ensue, unless there's phasing, and or cloaking tech at work.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 06 June 2012 - 02:02 AM.

Also tagged with extraterrestrials, ufos, aliens, 2012, galactic civilizations, extraterrestrials, galactic, humans, aliens, ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users