Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#121    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,303 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

Ronald should take his roadshow to Caboolture.
I'll happily plump for a seat, I hope he doesn't mind a heckler...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#122    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,479 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 January 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

Ronald should take his roadshow to Caboolture.
I'll happily plump for a seat, I hope he doesn't mind a heckler...

By all means, save me a seat!

(insert image of old guys in the balcony seat from the Muppets, because I'm too lazy)

Edited by Likely Guy, 03 January 2013 - 05:55 AM.

#123    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 December 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

ohh ffs not this again......

LMAO!!! ROFL!!!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#124    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

This is serious guys lol :) hahahahahahahahahaha

Eddy, NO. I can say with 100% certantiy that you are incorrect and so is Ronald Pegg.

In a post you say Ronald Pegg is the 2nd biblical; witness, please explain this further (bearing in mind that you said all religion does not exsist as its a spin off from the CD's)

Then in posts you say its a DVD but i can promise you that no 428 or 386 could read a DVD. Maybe a CD but 100% sure they couldnt read a DVD.

There is to much inconsistant information, also why did they take all the floppys and cds with software to run the PC? Surly this was pre-installed before they left to go back in time? and it still begs the querstion, you have time travel yet you take the worst form of technology with you in the form on an outdated 386PC? that does not make sence. If a race had time travel technology (assumiong they were hunman here) they would have definitly had a better means of showing the people in history the cd/dvd.

And again it begs the question, WHERE IS THE TIME TRAVELING MACHINE NOW? where is the technology?

#125    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

Ok, so I just read through the website and the posts here at UM and I'd like to kind of paraphrase to see if I'm understanding all of this correctly.

so, upon doing some research in revelations Ronald Pegg discovered some similarities between an old Encarta encyclopedia CD of ancient civilizations and writings in revelations by John, Ezekiel and Daniel.

In comparing the testimonies to the Encarta disc Ronald concluded that some modern day person traveled back I time and showed these three men the CD (at different times) and the ancient ones thought this modern person was an angel that wanted to show them the CD about to teach them about end of times.

Is that the gist of it?

I have some questions if you wouldn't mind answering.

1.)  wouldn't the disk have information already garnered from history?  I mean if it's a disk about ancient civilizations it must have already happened to have been put on a CD... Right?

so why go back in time to tell the ancients what is going to happen?  What would be the point?

2.)  Does the use of the  Encarta disk mean that the person who went back in time is from the era of the disk?

if so, who would this angel be?  And is he or she working alone? did this angel give their names as 1 of the Archangels?

3.)  what is the importance of finding this piece of information at this point in time?

how is it supposed to help if this is indeed the end of times?

if the answers to these questions are in the link, I apologize but please indulge me
the answers as it's getting late, I think I ate some bad chicken soup and I'm pretty tired.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#126    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

Ah Eddy my man, still trying to flog your book and CD? You do realize that your arguments have been refuted several times already by many other members of this forum? Also it seems your Mr. Pegg has disapeared, because the only people I can find any trace of it yourself. See this link : http://www.care2.com...42365320/617087
Btw, it's public records, so no need to colplain, I didn't hack anything. To see this picture up close, I'm not even sure that is a real beard.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#127    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Anyone else think this guy looks like the Macho Man, Randy Savage?

Edited by WoIverine, 03 January 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#128    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,533 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostEddy_P, on 03 January 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

You must have missed the given link.
One step is to identify what TYPE of ‘book’. (From the texts themselves, and not from repeated religious tradition and rhetoric - as you seem to have quoted.)
The next step is to find a ‘book’ of that type and cross-check its CONTENTS with the over 200 extracted descriptions from the Bible.
Once that is done, and the evidence shows it is more than just wishful thinking or a coincidence, then a conclusion can be made, which then IDENTIFIES the modern book seen back in the past.

Here’s a direct link: http://www.tt2012.co...eals/index.html

I suggest you visit the “Book Identified” page then the “Contents Compared” page.

Between the two you will see that the ‘book’ described by three writers from the Bible (Ezekiel, Daniel, and John) was a mid 1990s cd-rom entitled Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean.

Over a 90 percent match of details is not coincidence.

Thus there is no coincidence here, just logic, common sense, critical thinking and evidence.

(btw. ‘Matching pictures from a modern cd-rom to ancient biblical descriptions’ is just one set of examples from a series of eight. More: http://www.worldbrea...m.au/index.html

Lets look at some of that supposed evidence shall we.

Eddy said:

Greek word book #975 means 'a roll'. The English meaning of 'roll' is 'to move by turning on an axis'.

The origin of the English word "roll" (a noun, in senses referring to round objects) was around 1175-1225 CE, and came via < Old French rolle < Middle Latin rotulus < Latin rotula small wheel, a diminutive of rota meaning 'wheel'.

Its original reference, to a rolled up parchment or scroll, is what they would have meant and not a cd, especially in light of the fact that the cd would only spin inside the cd drive and you can't see it spin while it is in there.

Eddy said:

Hebrew word David #1732 was originally without vowels, written as dvd   In English those letters are DVD.

Thus the "root of David" = the 'root of DVD'.

A cd is not a dvd and a time traveler would have known that.  Also you made the mistake of using modern Hebrew as opposed to the earlier Hebrew that was used at the time the books of the bible were written.  In modern Hebrew it is VAV with a V sound in the older Hebrew it is WOW with a W, O or U sound.  So it would not be DVD but one of the following DWD, DOD or DUD.  DUD I think is more accurate for this part of your evidence.

http://www.ancient-h...g/28_chart.html

Eddy said:

In the root directory of the Ancients cd-rom, the main file {seal} that
starts the program has a numerical value (rounded up) of 144,000.

Depending on the program there was either a batch file that was run or you would change the directory to where the program was and type the name of the program to run it.  The file structure would not have been shown when running the program.

Rev 7:4  And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

The bible talks of 12,000 from each of 12 houses while the directory structure has nothing like that.

Eddy said:

There are seven 'animal' icons that are the doorways {seals} which
take us to the various civilizations:

The seals listed in order in the Bible are White Horse, War, Famine, Death, Martyrs, Terror and Trumpets.  They are not animal images with the possible exception of the 4 horsemen and they certainly have nothing to do with various civilizations.

The "Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean" cd was released in 1995.  It makes no sense to get the cd and an antiquated 386 computer when pentiums were available at that time.

What we see is not the use of common sense, logic or critical thinking but IMO coincidence, sloppy research and wilful misinterpretation of what has been found.  The supposed evidence can be compared to clay and the theory to a mold.  The clay evidence is pushed into the theory mold then removed, held up and a declaration of "see it does support the theory" is made.

Just in the evaluation of some of the material from your own site it can be seen that your "90% match of details" statement is a grossly inflated number.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#129    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,003 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 03 January 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

lol Encarta, I remember that, horrible piece of software it was.
I thought it was the dog's b******s back in the day.

This was before I ever had an Internet connection and was using my first Windows PC (my previous computer was a Amiga 1200 (R.I.P.) ) and when I loaded up Encarta for the first I was gobsmacked.  

Growing up we had a set of Colliers encyclopedias from the 1960s at home.  That was neat because it formed a handy source of reference for school projects, but having all that and more on a single CD?  Wow!  It even had (itsy bitsy low-res very compressed but the state of the technology at the time) video footage for some of the articles!

But it's horribly dated now compared with what you can do on the Internet with a hand-held smartphone or tablet.  Which is why it confuses me and others in this thread why someone advanced enough to go back in time would take some crappy clunky 386PC with Windows 95 when you could instead go back with an iPad (or Android tablet) preloaded with historical apps far superior to what was available on CD-ROM in the mid 1990s.  It's just so bizarre.

Even if this particular CD-ROM was what was needed, you could stick it on a netbook running Windows 95 in a virtual machine with no need for the crappy old 386, or even just convert the softare to be iOS or Android friendly and go with the tablet.  I mean, if you can travel through time, you can update software to run on a modern device far superior to the original crap it was designed to ran on, right?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#130    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,303 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 03 January 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

I thought it was the dog's b******s back in the day.
We all did.
I can remember being mesmerised by the original Command and Conquer. It's not that we were easily impressed, it was just that we had less to be impressed by back then!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#131    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,003 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 January 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

We all did.
I can remember being mesmerised by the original Command and Conquer. It's not that we were easily impressed, it was just that we had less to be impressed by back then!
Absolutely, which is why retro-gaming is very hit and miss.  Every so often I go back and play some old Amiga or NES I was addicted to, and realise it's horribly dated now and wonder what I saw in it in the first place (apart from some exceptions).

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#132    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 03 January 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

This whole thread is a book sell.
No.

It provides you with the opportunity to word by word, verse by verse, examine the original context and meaning of three biblical writers who had encounters with a time traveller (they perceived to be an ‘angel of god’) by conducting an hour long on-line Evaluation. It includes a specific examination page where over 200 ancient descriptions are compared to the contents of a modern cd-rom.

Based upon the evidence presented, the conclusion is yours.

If people are interested, they may if they so desire go to the ‘reports’ page, and yes, if they feel the need, they can purchase a summary report and gain further understanding.

The ‘book’ is just incidental as the personal evaluation was the aim of the OP.

View PostLikely Guy, on 03 January 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

So where is Ronald Pegg now?
That was covered in Q1 on the FAQ page:

www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/ref/faq.html
I do not know.

#133    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,795 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

I wish instead of a DVD, that these time travelers had taken back D&D. Then maybe the Bible would require a d20 roll whenever you wanted to make a prayer request. Every church would have basins of dice sitting out for parrisoners to use.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#134    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,303 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

Only if I can take my +1 Umbrella of Educating.

Only I will remain.

#135    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 January 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

That is not a CD. It cannot be construed as a CD.
It's a roll of paper, with the text of a book written within the role, sealed with seven wax seals.
The language is torturous, I admit and somewhat recursive and a little confused, but it's a book written on a roll of paper.
No, that is what religious ‘tradition’ says.

Taking into account that “the language is torturous” and “somewhat recursive and a little confused” this itself demands that we look at the earliest texts for the original meanings.

eg.

1. Original Hebrew Word Meanings from Strong's Exhaustive Concordance;

roll #4039 means 'a roll' but comes from Hebrew word #1556 which meant 'to roll'. Thus the etymology shows that the noun itself was ‘rolling’ and not necessarily ‘rolled up’.

2. The English meaning of 'roll' is 'to cause to revolve; to move by turning on an axis'. Again, the object itself is revolving, specifically turning on an axis, and not just being ‘rolled up’.

3. The origin of the English word "roll" (a noun, in senses referring to round objects) was around 1175-1225 CE, and came via < Old French rolle < Middle Latin rotulus < Latin rotulasmall wheel’.

The Bible you are reading is probably an English one translated somewhere in the last 400 years, some 2200- 2600 years since Ezekiel wrote down what he witnessed.

The Roman Vulgate Bible was conceived over 1600 years ago, but only 1000 years after Ezekiel’s original words.

Recently, from reading the English translation of the Bible, some people believe that Ezekiel was describing ‘a book written on a roll of paper’.

The Romans knew it was a rotula  a ‘small wheel’.

A book written on a roll of paper is NOT a small wheel.

A compact disk IS a small wheel.

When the original meanings and context of the ancient words used are employed (and not the modern Old English to English to American Evangelist English, etc. given meanings), the ‘type’ of book is revealed and from the over 200 extracted descriptions cited (there are hundreds more not included in the brief on-line evaluation) the contents can be reconstructed.

This was explained on the ‘Book Identified’ and ‘Contents Compared’ pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users