Photo

raven symbolism and animal

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 24 February 2013 · 1,132 views

I keep seeing ravens almost almost everywhere I go and they always cross my path.I believe that animals and the universe gives us messages,it teaches us through many ways including through animals as well.so what is the raven trying to teach me???I believe in animal symbolism and many types of symbolism.I see ravens everywhere I go and they always are at the my house or near.one Time I saw a whole a lot of ravens in my front yard and the cables near my house.I don't believe however that ravens stand for negative aspects or etc so don't get superstitious or give the raven a negative aspect.its not because oh I don't want to be afraid or whatever its just that animal's and ravens have so much more to offer than superstitious beliefs.so if you have a negative comment or whatever on the raven don't bother leaving a message please.im not going to take the time to reading it at all and just going to erase it.superstitious beliefs are based on lack of knowledge and are rooted as well in understanding.I'm not being rude or etc I'm just being real and honest here.there are many other people out there that are superstitious and gauge the raven a bad reputation and name.iblike ravens and did you guys know you could teach it to talk!!!:)

They are a symbol of change, of death to an old way of life, or a possible initiation through sickness.....I love ravens, crows, and love the movies and tv series "the Crow".  Of course they could mean nothing at all.

peace
mark

Knight Of Shadows
Feb 25 2013 10:53 AM
the crow first movie .. and the series are awesome
The first one is the best, I liked the others, but have seen the first movie many times.

peace
mark
My peregrines don't like corvids. They'll hunt them, but refuse to eat them.

SpiritWriter
Feb 25 2013 10:56 PM
I love crows too but I try not to feed them too often, they can be bullies. We dont have ravens in my area but I wish they did. Dude... as I was typing this somebody at the next table just said the word raven.. ha ha. I just dreamed about some crows the other day as well. I feel connected to them some how too.  Thanks for sharing. :)

Starseed hybrid 1111
Mar 01 2013 07:20 PM
ah guys i really don't mean to be rude or anything here but i am looking for answers and etc not anything else
usually ravens are a symbole of magic. To some of the Native peoples the raven is the keeper of magic, hearer of anchient knowlage. You could very well be being contacted by your spirit guide, one of your totem animals. dont know if that gives you any more insight, you should look into lerning more about the raven and its symbolisome, their i believe you will find your answer. But it moste like is leting you know you are about to travil through  a vail that most people raly travel through and many that do get lost in darker practices.

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Marcus Aurelius
      26 Mar 2014 - 20:01
    • Photo
      nikongirl13
      05 Mar 2014 - 05:08