Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

The thing that came to my mind first was, ok, this film maker is making a documentary on Bigfoot and the men who hunt it.....AND.....they're supposed to have a body. A real body of a Bigfoot that was shot in the making of the film. Only when they present the film all they have is a really bad, grainy, hard to see partial face. You go the body on ice.....show me the body. This film would have set monstrous sales records had you shown the body that you are supposed to have......AND.....you didn't show it.

How much sense does that make?

There is no body. It would have been Dyers buddy in a suit.

It will all come out eventually. The truth always does.

Just like that time i stole a cupcake before my dinner. My mam found out, no pudding for me.

I think BF may be real but it doesn't help with all the fruitloops hoaxing stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble seeing wheres what and what is and ain't in that picture from Shooting Bigfoot. Even when compared side by side with the tent still.

Somewhere care to point out a nostril, or an eye at least?

Nevermind. Just saw the closed eyes, nose, and mouth.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken

• 2 weeks later...

Hadn't heard anything from Dyer for a while to give me a giggle until i read this on his blog

I was going to post link but ill just copy and paste so he doesnt get any adsense money.

Hank's Body To Be Released SOON!

No wonder Rick Dyer's radio show is the most talked about Bigfoot program in history. Rick made a major announcement on his show last night that the body of the Bigfoot know as "Hank" that he shot last September in Texas will be revealed to the world  quote "Any day now". The body release had been scheduled to be revealed on August 15, but now a decision has been made to move the date up. This will rock the scientific and zoological community plus the entire world when it is proven that these creatures are in fact real. People will no longer be afraid to come forward with their sighting and encounters.Be sure and listen to Rick's show tonight 6/2/13 on Blogtalk and also broadcast on YouTube

I think what has happened here is a total lack of interest so he's pushed the date forward.

Blokes a lost cause.

Is he playing around with, "Fool me a Third Time... Shame on Bigfoot"??

Edited by DieChecker

Yeah, Dyer is just a psycho and for some strange reason, people seem to follow psychos.

• Like 1

Wonder what he'll show. As sad as that is.

I know, I talk about what a crackpot he is and yet........I can't but look to see what his warped mind had come up. The other thing is the number of gullible people who seem to follow after him like he's the bloody second coming or something. It's the train wreck I can't look away from.

Wonder what he'll show. As sad as that is.

Probably a furry suit in a coffin stuffed with pig guts and covered with dime store crushed ice.

He just can't let go of a "good" idea, so he's bound to repeat what he's already done.

frozenbigfoot.jpg

Or...

BFBGTshirt.jpg

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

I don't follow him as frequently as i used to. In fact, i haven't really been active on any sites to do with bigfoot. Yet, something about what he is doing just grabs my attention. I suppose i enjoy following a psycho haha.

Still wouldnt pay to be led down the garden path by him. Once a liar, always a liar.

Hadn't heard anything from Dyer for a while to give me a giggle until i read this on his blog

I was going to post link but ill just copy and paste so he doesnt get any adsense money.

Hank's Body To Be Released SOON!

No wonder Rick Dyer's radio show is the most talked about Bigfoot program in history. Rick made a major announcement on his show last night that the body of the Bigfoot know as "Hank" that he shot last September in Texas will be revealed to the world quote "Any day now". The body release had been scheduled to be revealed on August 15, but now a decision has been made to move the date up. This will rock the scientific and zoological community plus the entire world when it is proven that these creatures are in fact real. People will no longer be afraid to come forward with their sighting and encounters.Be sure and listen to Rick's show tonight 6/2/13 on Blogtalk and also broadcast on YouTube

I think what has happened here is a total lack of interest so he's pushed the date forward.

Blokes a lost cause.

I'm looking forward to 2 things:

Either they actually somehow have a real dead bigfoot,

or the aftermath and their grovelling over the lack of a body.

Dyer doesn't have anything, he'd never be able not to dance around the media with it. Ergo, he doesn't have a body, never did. He's like a lot of these so called experts, he sells seminars to people to learn about how to hunt for Bigfoot. Only now he's looking to either score some big bucks or he's intentionally trying to discredit anyone in the Bigfoot community.

He's a known hoaxer and con man and as I understand he scored big in 2008 when he sold the monkey suit in the freezer to some guy who didn't go after him in court to get the money back because he didn't want people to know he'd been duped by Dyer.

Why anyone would put any faith in this guy is beyond me.

Dyer has nothing like ken said... And people still love it hahaha. Great!

He never had anything and will never have anything.

Yet people still look up to him like hes the messiah.

There is no proof at all of bugfoot, yet everything that people attribute to being from the myth, can actually be resolved with critical thinking, And that doesnt cost a thing.

There will never be 100% solid proof of it, so people will profit from others believing.

Like psychics, ghost hunters and other people who run around on expeditions looking for things that don't exist.