Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with message given during Meditation plz

TRE-Paranormal

okay, first things first... Im new to meditation... about a year ago i started meditating when I would get off work.. in the hopes of developing psyhic abilities for spirit communication.. which I believe lead me to have an amazing experience of cliaraudience where i heard a woman and man speaking, the mario brothers theme song an a woman saying something like "you must first learn, before you can play the game" something to that effect...

I didnt connect that experience with the fact I was doing meditation back then until recently.. so last night i meditated for 20+ mins and it felt like 5 mins tops

I wasnt asleep, but time went by really fast...

at first I began to see flashing lights, almost like a strobe light.. when i would take a breath, it would stop, when i would breath out, it would happen again..i even stopped breathing for a few seconds to see if it was connected.... it wasnt.... but that is how long it would happen, and not happen... if that makes sense...

but.. i then seen a door.... like being in a dark room, seeing a door of a room with the lights on... i could see light AROUND the door... then it opened... i then seen... me.. as if I was laying down on my back.. from my eyes perspective as if looking down toward where my feet would have been while laying down... i seen a person.. not sure man, or woman... and they began placing two things on my chest... almost the size of photographs... might have been pictures.. not sure what they were.... I then suddenly realise what I was seeing was crazy cause it was so vidid.. and i then lost it... this is the first time I have seen something this vivid while meditating...

I dont know if anyone has anything like this happen... and if there is any certain message to it at all? but I was asking for a message shortly before i seen the door... when i was seeing the lights... i mentally asked if there was a message for me

the part that really is crazy.. is afterward.. I did a session with something called ECHOVOX.. i dont know if u are familiar with it.. its to communicate with spirits... it randomly plays phenonic sounds that create language... and spirits I know for a fact can use that to speak.. i have had direct replies... but.. long story as short as possible... I heard my 2 cats running down the hallway toward my room.. FULL RUN..... i looked and i seen a 3 - 4 ft tall BLACK SHADOW (the hallway had the light on) this was so dark I could NOT see through it... but when it got to my bedroom door, it vanishe... GONE... this freaked me out BIG TIME cause I have NEVER in alll the times of doing these sessions seen ANYTHING... but my cats was running from it... whatever it was... they would NOT leave my bedroom for hours.. and normally they dont come in my bedroom

after which i asked.... who, or what was chasing my cats.... THIS part is on video on youtube... i was recording LIVE WEBCAM the whole time... but the first part when i seen the shadow messed up and didnt record.... but anyways.. i ask that.. and i felt a hand Grab my ARM... i could feel the fingers and thumb... but it didnt feel forceful.. the best way I could put it.. is if someone was grabbing ahold of you to console you... like a preacher when praying for you.... but.. it was cold at first... then just felt like static eletricity... it lasted for maybe 3 seconods... cause I jerked my arm away... casue this is ALSO the first time i have been touched.... so I SEEN a dark shadow, and was touched....

I am wondering if the fact I made deeper contact than normal is because of the meditation???? also... if what I saw... means anything to any of you that are more familiar with meditation, and or messages you might receive while meditating

for any that might be curious.. that is the video where i was touched... i asked.. who touched me... and at around 4:45 it sounds like a female says "I TOUCHED HIM"

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the UM.

I'm going to answer the whole post, but I'll do so over time (maybe a day) because there's just so much to it that needs addressing.

I practice Raja Yoga and meditation according to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Hatha Yoga Pridipika.

Shall we start?

okay, first things first... Im new to meditation... about a year ago i started meditating when I would get off work.. in the hopes of developing psyhic abilities for spirit communication.. which I believe lead me to have an amazing experience of cliaraudience where i heard a woman and man speaking, the mario brothers theme song an a woman saying something like "you must first learn, before you can play the game" something to that effect...

I didnt connect that experience with the fact I was doing meditation back then until recently.. so last night i meditated for 20+ mins and it felt like 5 mins tops

"You must first learn before you can play the game".

Is your main intention by practicing meditation to raise the Kundalini lifeforce? Is the 'goal' of your meditation practice also the means by which you practice it?

If you are not going into meditation without expectation, you're not fulfilling the primary requirement for meditation.

The voices were probably those of your 'Spirit Guides' or even Kali (Kundalini) and Shiva themselves.

If you want to meditate to gain psychic powers, it's not only the meditation you need to do! You must become a vegetarian and fast occasionally, you need to do certain breathing exercises with your meditation practices (and in between them) and you need to clear your mind from all 'impure thoughts' 24/7.

That is what was meant by:

"You must first learn before you can play the game".

at first I began to see flashing lights, almost like a strobe light.. when i would take a breath, it would stop, when i would breath out, it would happen again..i even stopped breathing for a few seconds to see if it was connected.... it wasnt.... but that is how long it would happen, and not happen... if that makes sense...

but.. i then seen a door.... like being in a dark room, seeing a door of a room with the lights on... i could see light AROUND the door... then it opened... i then seen... me.. as if I was laying down on my back.. from my eyes perspective as if looking down toward where my feet would have been while laying down... i seen a person.. not sure man, or woman... and they began placing two things on my chest... almost the size of photographs... might have been pictures.. not sure what they were.... I then suddenly realise what I was seeing was crazy cause it was so vidid.. and i then lost it... this is the first time I have seen something this vivid while meditating...

This sounds like you astrally projected or had an OOBE (Out Of Body Experience) during your meditation. This isn't an uncommon side-effect of all the 'energies getting stirred up'.

The 'Astral Plane' has beings, like yourself all experiencing similar phenomenon, along with certain spiritual beings who make that dimension their home.

It sounds like a few of them were trying to open your heart chakra because you have closed yourself off to something and can't progress to the 'next level' (before the Koopas get you) until you do.

I'll conclude this first installment by saying...

Never NEVER get 'hung up' on an experience and allow yourself to entertain it in your mind for even a minute during meditation.

Always say "well, that was nice and all, but what else is there"?

Eventually, that very question serves to answer itself....eventually.

*Part 2 will come soon*

Edited by The Necromancer

the part that really is crazy.. is afterward.. I did a session with something called ECHOVOX.. i dont know if u are familiar with it.. its to communicate with spirits... it randomly plays phenonic sounds that create language... and spirits I know for a fact can use that to speak.. i have had direct replies... but.. long story as short as possible... I heard my 2 cats running down the hallway toward my room.. FULL RUN..... i looked and i seen a 3 - 4 ft tall BLACK SHADOW (the hallway had the light on) this was so dark I could NOT see through it... but when it got to my bedroom door, it vanishe... GONE... this freaked me out BIG TIME cause I have NEVER in alll the times of doing these sessions seen ANYTHING... but my cats was running from it... whatever it was... they would NOT leave my bedroom for hours.. and normally they dont come in my bedroom

I'm still to remain fully sold on the ECHOVOX App, myself (along with the Ghost Radar APP and all other APPs)....

I have used it myself a few times, but I concluded that any words that are allowed to 'float around' in an echo chamber for long enough will eventually merge and combine into other words or just pieces of words and just bounce right back out at ya.

I didn't recieve any direct responses either, so I debunked it as pareidolia (in the truest sense) and moved on. I use a P-SB7 (If you're familiar with that one) to get more direct replies (I can't so easily explain away).

Anyway, even though I don't doubt you actually 'saw' something, could your cats just be chasing each other in their play? (cats tend to do this). Could any light/shadow coming in from a window cast that impression? What was the temperature like? how did you feel during the experience?

Assuming it was a supernatural entity, I would say "Hi, what's up? can I help you"? then turn on my digital recorder. :yes:

It was probably something you brought back with you from the Astral Plane before the connection was closed and you just saw it briefly (that message just came through).

Cats can usually sense 'changes in their environment' and seek refuge in the safest place where it's less likely to change.

*I'll do a full Echovox, Ovilus, Ghost Radar and SCD-1 review over the next week (be sure to look out for that one)*

And here endeth Part 2.

Edited by The Necromancer

thank you guys for the comments.. i am eagerly waiting for pt2... I would love to know more about meditation from someone that can work with me one on one.. becasue that experience was amazing... i just wish i didnt stop myself from it continuing.. but as far as echovox.. i also use ghostbox.. i find that I enjoy evp more.. just a digital recorder.. cause u cant really explain away a voice from nowhere answering your questions...

but, that is sort of what I thought.. about the vision i had... about it being them trying to open my heart.. cause it was on my chest they placed these items..

i also tought.. and this might night make sense.. but i have 2 items from my mother that passed in May... i have her ID.. and a diary.. both about the size of what they put on my chest... i was wondering if i shoul meditate with those items on my chest, while laying down as I was in that vision.. and might be away to contact my mother again

but

as crazy as the exp was the other night.. the time i heard those voices.. was way more amazing.. i could hear them coming from my left side.. the mario brothers song was LOUD... and lasted for l ike 10 secs till i opened my eyes.. thinking my gf or her sister was playing it on the phone.... then i closed my eyes and heard those voices.. opened eyes, they stopped... then it was like i heard a radio to my left on the night stand... soooo strange and it wasnt inside my head.... it was in the room.... being that it was literally that loud and I could tell the direction of the voices

I'm still to remain fully sold on the ECHOVOX App, myself (along with the Ghost Radar APP and all other APPs)....

I have used it myself a few times, but I concluded that any words that are allowed to 'float around' in an echo chamber for long enough will eventually merge and combine into other words or just pieces of words and just bounce right back out at ya.

I didn't recieve any direct responses either, so I debunked it as pareidolia (in the truest sense) and moved on. I use a P-SB7 (If you're familiar with that one) to get more direct replies (I can't so easily explain away).

Anyway, even though I don't doubt you actually 'saw' something, could your cats just be chasing each other in their play? (cats tend to do this). Could any light/shadow coming in from a window cast that impression? What was the temperature like? how did you feel during the experience?

Assuming it was a supernatural entity, I would say "Hi, what's up? can I help you"? then turn on my digital recorder. :yes:

It was probably something you brought back with you from the Astral Plane before the connection was closed and you just saw it briefly (that message just came through).

Cats can usually sense 'changes in their environment' and seek refuge in the safest place where it's less likely to change.

*I'll do a full Echovox, Ovilus, Ghost Radar and SCD-1 review over the next week (be sure to look out for that one)*

And here endeth Part 2.

Thank you for the reply and the advice... being that I am so new to meditation I would love to speak with you if you could help guide me... I still find it hard to clear my mind totally.. this last meditation session was the best results to date... maybe i broke through a barrier and the following ones wont be so hard...

but, from what I have read... what happened to me hearing the voices... being it wasnt during meditation, but the next day could have been CLAIRAUDIENCE...if you would like.. i will take a min to explain that first experience and what led to it with the best of my ability

I had always wanted to try meditation... so I dove into it.. I would spend 5 - 15 mins after work each night after work (4 nights a week for about 2 wks) using videos from youtube... sometimes would be the frequencies that are said to open the third eye.. and other times the binerials or whatever they are called

each time I would meditate i didnt have alot of success as far as seeing anything.. or really freeing my mind

the 8th night i did the meditation I went to bed... woke the next day..went about my day and around 12 pm i layed down to take a nap.. i had a fan going in the bedroom.. and someone was mowing the lawn outside.. so there was the possiblitiy of sound matrixing... but I was laying there.. heard a noise like someone walked in the room.. so I woke up.. but still had my eyes closed... then I heard the mario brothers song.... PLAIN AS DAY... it was the ODDEST thing i have ever experienced... but it was the mario brothers theme song... just like this video.. starting at 18 seconds

literally sounded just like that.... i heard it for like 15 seconds.. till i finally got annoyed and opened my eyes.. thinking my gf or her sister came in the room playing that song on the phone... soon as my eyes opened it stopped and no one was in the room... i thoght i was going crazy.. so I closed my eyes again... and almost instantly i heard the song again...... then I could hear a man and a woman speaking to each other.... i was laying on my side facing the right side of the bed.. and all of this was coming from my LEFT SIDE..... i could not hear what they were saying... it was almost as if it was muffled.. but it was clearly a woman and a man speaking....

I opened my eyes again.... it stopped....instantly closed my eyes again...

and that is when the woman said something like "you must first learn the rules before you play the game" it was something to that nature.... then... not sure if your familiar with ghostbox... how its radio being swept from station to station.... that is what I heard

and at that time... i did not do EVP sesions... only ghostbox.. almost every night I would use a NORMAL RADIO and manually sweep through the stations and would get some awesome replies... but.. something that was also crazy... about a week after this happend.. i did a recording with the radio that im talking about..... and the mario brothers theme song could be heard while sweeping the stations.. i had told my gf about the experience i had. hearing the voices.... so when i recorded the mario song on the radio and played it to her.. i asked what do you hear... she heard the tune as well......

so THAT to me.. led me to believe that it WAS spiritual what happend to me

BUT i got scared... because at the time I was listening to coast to coast.. and they had a guy on who was talking about demons... and said people who use quiji boards and ghostbox.. anything talking to spirits... that DEMONS, would attach to you.. and would be able to get inside your head.. and you would not be able to shut them out... that if that happend to you.. u was pretty much screwed because they found their way in... and would not leave.... so I did not do the meditation anymore... and was scared of the experience.....

now a year later.. i realise the experience i had was very special.. that it was NOT demonic in nature

=======================================================

you asked why i am doing meditation.... first off.... i have bad anxiety.. i cant shut my brain off... I think of things WAY too much... almost OCD like... I want to be able to clear my mind... and I have never heard of anything bad coming from meditation.... I have also heard and read that meditation can unlock psychic abilities... being that spirits already speak to me everytime I record.... I get evps that answer my questions... ask for help.. that sort of thing.. so I already have a connection with the spirit world... so I know meditation could only strengthen that, and also more than likely keep me SAFER, by being more mentally strong from meditation... I want all that comes from meditation.. i dont expect it to happen overnight... but thats why Im asking if you can give me any tips.... maybe show me some sort of instructional video.... thanx again.. i really appreciate you taking the time out to answer my questions

Hahahahahahahhahah

I dont know if anyone has anything like this happen... and if there is any certain message to it at all? but I was asking for a message shortly before i seen the door... when i was seeing the lights... i mentally asked if there was a message for me

after which i asked.... who, or what was chasing my cats.... THIS part is on video on youtube... i was recording LIVE WEBCAM the whole time... but the first part when i seen the shadow messed up and didnt record.... but anyways.. i ask that.. and i felt a hand Grab my ARM... i could feel the fingers and thumb... but it didnt feel forceful.. the best way I could put it.. is if someone was grabbing ahold of you to console you... like a preacher when praying for you.... but.. it was cold at first... then just felt like static eletricity... it lasted for maybe 3 seconods... cause I jerked my arm away... casue this is ALSO the first time i have been touched.... so I SEEN a dark shadow, and was touched....

I am wondering if the fact I made deeper contact than normal is because of the meditation???? also... if what I saw... means anything to any of you that are more familiar with meditation, and or messages you might receive while meditating

for any that might be curious.. that is the video where i was touched... i asked.. who touched me... and at around 4:45 it sounds like a female says "I TOUCHED HIM"

You are approaching this in a way that is going to cause a lot of confusion for you. The spirit world dosnt operate like this one and meaning is contextual not about content. Phrases will have multiple layers of meaning that will act like triggers and lead to greater understanding of the context of your exsperiences. My suggestion to you is to keep mediatating and learn more about it. Only control over your own mind will let you move forward in developing yourself in this reguard.