Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

proof hellboy exists?

mahindu

i would like to know that too and if there supposed to be so secret how did Guillermo Del Toro stumble apon it :yes:

i would like to know that too and if there supposed to be so secret how did Guillermo Del Toro stumble apon it :yes:

actually he based the movies off of the hellboy comics by Mike Mignola. So really it should be "how did Mike Mignola stumble apon the secret" =u=

Sorry to be 'that guy (gal?)' but perhaps it's just a fictional tale meant for entertainment purposes?

Nonsense. here is photographic evidence right here!

hellboy.jpg

• Like 7

Sorry to be 'that guy (gal?)' but perhaps it's just a fictional tale meant for entertainment purposes?

they want us to think that way =u= looks like they got you good~

Nonsense. here is photographic evidence right here!

hellboy.jpg

very funny =u=

And, if the comics are anything to go by, it's an open secret.

i believe that the comics were made to purposly leak the secret but to make everybody think that it was all just fantasy. so that they wouldnt believe.

who is a troll? o-o

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[5] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

You can't seriously be saying that you thing Hellboy is anything that fictional.

If you are, well...that's whole 'nother can of worms.

• Like 3

He does exist..when i was a kid, i remember my dad always yellin at him.... "AH Hell-boy" .... seemed he was always around when i was younger...... hmmmm

Edited by MidKn13ght
  • Like 9

[/size][/font][/color]

You can't seriously be saying that you thing Hellboy is anything that fictional.

If you are, well...that's whole 'nother can of worms.

i do believe....

He does exist..when i was a kid, i remember my dad always yellin at him.... "AH Hell-boy" .... seemed he was always around when i was younger...... hmmmm

urm <.<

they want us to think that way =u= looks like they got you good~

Couldn't I say the same thing about anything? 'The Keebler Elves are just fictional.' 'They just want you to think that so you don't go looking for their cookie making tree. Man, they got you good.'

or

'Snooki's just fictional.' Wait... no, that's just my hopeful wishes.

Anyway, what makes you think that Hellboy and the BPRD aren't fictional other then your belief that they aren't?

• Like 3

Couldn't I say the same thing about anything? 'The Keebler Elves are just fictional.' 'They just want you to think that so you don't go looking for their cookie making tree. Man, they got you good.'

or

'Snooki's just fictional.' Wait... no, that's just my hopeful wishes.

Anyway, what makes you think that Hellboy and the BPRD aren't fictional other then your belief that they aren't?

simple. not only do i believe but so do others.

cuz hellboy is cooler and there is a higher possibility of him being real

They wouldn't raise enough hell evancj.

Edited by Hilander

A lot of people also believe that we live in the Matrix, doesn't make it real, just means a lot of people believe it. I suppose it's a reason, but personally, I don't see it as a very good one. Him being 'cooler' then others is debatable, I much prefer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, now they should exist, not Hellboy and his silly fish friend.

A lot of people also believe that we live in the Matrix, doesn't make it real, just means a lot of people believe it. I suppose it's a reason, but personally, I don't see it as a very good one. Him being 'cooler' then others is debatable, I much prefer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, now they should exist, not Hellboy and his silly fish friend.

did you come here just to hate? this thread is meant for BELIEVERS who have proof!

I'm not hating, I'm merely stating my own personal belief, that it's a fictional story, there can't possibly be any evidence for it. If my opinion and my way of stating has offended you (all saucy minx like with a interslicing of joking), then I do apologize. Do you Mahindu have any proof other then your belief? A news story about how a group captured a weird creature, this group almost seemed way too professional? Possibly anything related to Hellboy other then the comics, something realistic. A stated belief in something is always fine, but I was hoping for something more substantial. I do realize you're on here asking for such proof, but you must have something to go off of yourself other then 'well geeze, this is a comic book written about a poorly hidden government agency that goes out fighting things that go bump in the night and our government has poorly hidden agencies, so maybe this could be one'.

• Like 5

They wouldn't raise enough hell evancj.

What is hell boy anyway? I was under the impression he was some kind of human steer mutant thing.

Well I texted superman, wonder woman, batman and thor but they all said who. :tu:

• Like 3

if anybody can find some solid proof that hellboy and the BPRD exists please post and let me know ^^

Troll # 101 Y0 what kind of crimes u into? im all about a plan to kidnap a person / rape them / torture them / kill them / cutting off da head / drain da body of blood / rape da corpse / eat da corpse / dispose of da organs and bones / finish ff7

:clap:

Troll # 101 Y0 what kind of crimes u into? im all about a plan to kidnap a person / rape them / torture them / kill them / cutting off da head / drain da body of blood / rape da corpse / eat da corpse / dispose of da organs and bones / finish ff7

:clap:

urm... wtf man?

did you come here just to hate? this thread is meant for BELIEVERS who have proof!

Looks like you are lacking both ATM .....

TiP.

i believe that the comics were made to purposly leak the secret but to make everybody think that it was all just fantasy. so that they wouldnt believe.

Which, incidentally, is why there are Hellboy comics in the Hellboy universe....