Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help

JustNormal

Ok I have started several threads about my haunting now at an end (I hope). However I began another thread about "orbs" of sort of a different nature, scaring the heck out of my birds, and then I could see them as well. It was quiet all day with the exception of one of my birds fighting, as if she was defending herself, so took a pic and got on orb, and one on the mini blind. I just assumed I had a human spirit here that messed with us and obviously began to really frighten the birds. Even during my Demonic haunting they never even noticed. Tonight or rather this morning I was speaking to my best friend in TX and we talk every night. At around 3:00AM EST we got disconnected, so thought her battery died on her cell. Everything here was peaceful and quiet. I got up off the sofa and began to go into the kitchen to email her. All the sudden ALL my birds totally flipped out SO loud, my neighbor on the second floor called to see if they were ok. I thought they got scared by "night fright" which happens when one nearly falls of the perch and gets excited so they all do. I walked in and could not believe my eyes.There were flashing lights (orbs) everywhere, I just stared frozen in awe. Grabbed the camera and felt I "had" to take pics. Now, I know an orb is just an orb, dust, blah blah. I was shocked at what I captured so shook my head and shot moments apart only to see hundreds of them all over that side of the room. One right after the other, it was insane. When I reviewed the photos I thought "this cannot be." The birds were horrified, and that is putting it mildly. So I took a black mesh thing my Demononogist left here, that had been blessed by the Vatican. So I had to say "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to LEAVE NOW you are not wanted here." I said that several times and I was p***ed. Took photos following my commands and little by little they left. This is NOT dust, or pollen or anything, the birds dont flip out over dust nor do I see dust with the naked eye.Do you guys think its possible the Demonic is causing this, or a human spirit trying to scare the living life out of my birds. I thought the oldest would or might have a heart attack and I would be devastated. Most are before and a few after..HELP..JN-- :passifier:

post-53813-1191831713_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191832009_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191832194_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191832478_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191832755_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191832907_thumb.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Veliska

• Kar-zid

• Barek Halfhand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, well, i don't know anything about orbs, they look

like bubbles to me, but, what were your birds doing? like, just screeching?

cause in the photos, this may be just me, but the birds didn't seem to be flying around their

cages. if the birds were terrified, wouldn't they be flying around their cages trying to get away?

but i havn't got any pet birds, so i wouldn't really know, liek i said, could be just me.

Hmm, well, i don't know anything about orbs, they look

like bubbles to me, but, what were your birds doing? like, just screeching?

cause in the photos, this may be just me, but the birds didn't seem to be flying around their

cages. if the birds were terrified, wouldn't they be flying around their cages trying to get away?

but i havn't got any pet birds, so i wouldn't really know, liek i said, could be just me.

All my birds go to sleep at around 8:30 and never wake up. They were fluttering around and its obvious they are looking at whatever these things are, and making noises like I have never ever heard. They are alert, scared and looking at these things. Birds do flutter but cant fly around in the smaller cages, as far as the HUGE cage they both went to the top and screaming for lack of a better word..JN

Ok I have started several threads about my haunting now at an end (I hope). However I began another thread about "orbs" of sort of a different nature, scaring the heck out of my birds, and then I could see them as well. It was quiet all day with the exception of one of my birds fighting, as if she was defending herself, so took a pic and got on orb, and one on the mini blind. I just assumed I had a human spirit here that messed with us and obviously began to really frighten the birds. Even during my Demonic haunting they never even noticed. Tonight or rather this morning I was speaking to my best friend in TX and we talk every night. At around 3:00AM EST we got disconnected, so thought her battery died on her cell. Everything here was peaceful and quiet. I got up off the sofa and began to go into the kitchen to email her. All the sudden ALL my birds totally flipped out SO loud, my neighbor on the second floor called to see if they were ok. I thought they got scared by "night fright" which happens when one nearly falls of the perch and gets excited so they all do. I walked in and could not believe my eyes.There were flashing lights (orbs) everywhere, I just stared frozen in awe. Grabbed the camera and felt I "had" to take pics. Now, I know an orb is just an orb, dust, blah blah. I was shocked at what I captured so shook my head and shot moments apart only to see hundreds of them all over that side of the room. One right after the other, it was insane. When I reviewed the photos I thought "this cannot be." The birds were horrified, and that is putting it mildly. So I took a black mesh thing my Demononogist left here, that had been blessed by the Vatican. So I had to say "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to LEAVE NOW you are not wanted here." I said that several times and I was p***ed. Took photos following my commands and little by little they left. This is NOT dust, or pollen or anything, the birds dont flip out over dust nor do I see dust with the naked eye.Do you guys think its possible the Demonic is causing this, or a human spirit trying to scare the living life out of my birds. I thought the oldest would or might have a heart attack and I would be devastated. Most are before and a few after..HELP..JN-- :passifier:

GULP! :cry:

post-53128-1191836283_thumb.jpg

It sounds like you need a specter deflector! Have you noticed anything different from your other haunting by the demonic other than the birds that is just starting to happen?

I don't know you except from your posts here, I don't assume to know much about you at all. BUT from your posts on here (and right at the moment I am thinking of the thread further down the page about joining up), It seems to me, that you tend to jump to conclusions and make false assumptions. I am not trying to be mean or anything, but have you even thought about it being from a "natural" occurance. Such as an electrical charge in the air from either an incoming stormfront or dry heat or even a short in the wiring in your house. Those orbs really just do look llike dust in the air....and if your birds are acting up of course there is dust in the air from grit and/or dried droppings. I really do think you jump to the wrong conclusions because of what you "believe" you have gone through.

I don't propose to know what kind of upbringing you had, but I would hazard a guess that it consisted of some "hell is full of demons and evil things out to get you" or something to that effect. I have stated before that I don't for a minute believe such things exist and I will give you a reason why "I" don't believe. My family has long history or paranormal and/or strange behaviors. My grandmother saw and conversed with spirits all her life (including having a dead brother come to here to foretell her husbands death), one sister was a fortune teller and the other read tea leaves and analyzed handwriting. My mother went on a seance and ouija board kick starting when I was about 12. We used an ouija board routinely in and out of seances, got a lot of results, had some exciting times. I myself have used the board and had my own seances, seen/felt spirits. My daughter is extremely empathic and sees even more than I do. Never once in all that did we have "demons or anything even slightly misconstrued as demonic" happen to us. We never "closed" our sessions with any type of prayer or ritual. Seems as how my mother was raised as a catholic up until she was about 10 and they moved to UT, I would think that she/we would be prime material for demonic forces. Never once.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that there aren't nasty evil (though I don't mean that is a religious way) spirits out there. I am sure there are, after all there are nasty, evil humans in the world every day and I am sure they don't miraculously change after they die. I just don't buy into the demons and devil/hell thing, I think it is a fairytale made up to keep people afraid and under control. I would suggest that if you are really afraid of things in your house that you get some help, real help. Talk to a psychiatrist, find out why you are so afraid. I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best.

I don't know you except from your posts here, I don't assume to know much about you at all. BUT from your posts on here (and right at the moment I am thinking of the thread further down the page about joining up), It seems to me, that you tend to jump to conclusions and make false assumptions. I am not trying to be mean or anything, but have you even thought about it being from a "natural" occurance. Such as an electrical charge in the air from either an incoming stormfront or dry heat or even a short in the wiring in your house. Those orbs really just do look llike dust in the air....and if your birds are acting up of course there is dust in the air from grit and/or dried droppings. I really do think you jump to the wrong conclusions because of what you "believe" you have gone through.

I don't propose to know what kind of upbringing you had, but I would hazard a guess that it consisted of some "hell is full of demons and evil things out to get you" or something to that effect. I have stated before that I don't for a minute believe such things exist and I will give you a reason why "I" don't believe. My family has long history or paranormal and/or strange behaviors. My grandmother saw and conversed with spirits all her life (including having a dead brother come to here to foretell her husbands death), one sister was a fortune teller and the other read tea leaves and analyzed handwriting. My mother went on a seance and ouija board kick starting when I was about 12. We used an ouija board routinely in and out of seances, got a lot of results, had some exciting times. I myself have used the board and had my own seances, seen/felt spirits. My daughter is extremely empathic and sees even more than I do. Never once in all that did we have "demons or anything even slightly misconstrued as demonic" happen to us. We never "closed" our sessions with any type of prayer or ritual. Seems as how my mother was raised as a catholic up until she was about 10 and they moved to UT, I would think that she/we would be prime material for demonic forces. Never once.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that there aren't nasty evil (though I don't mean that is a religious way) spirits out there. I am sure there are, after all there are nasty, evil humans in the world every day and I am sure they don't miraculously change after they die. I just don't buy into the demons and devil/hell thing, I think it is a fairytale made up to keep people afraid and under control. I would suggest that if you are really afraid of things in your house that you get some help, real help. Talk to a psychiatrist, find out why you are so afraid. I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best.

She has said before that it couldn't be a normal occurence or anything else, a priest (or something like that) told her she had a demonic in her house and she seems to be a reasonible person, so I think she would've checked everything after she saw the first one. And she said she and her birds and sometimes her son and others have seen these orbs before they take the picture.

Another few enhancements! ^_^

post-53128-1191836932_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1191837067_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kar-zid

Who the Hell are you to judge ME, when I see what I see, and what I have been through with a Demonic haunting and I underwent a psychological evaluation by two psychiatrists before my Demonologist would even consider coming out here. I dont have an evil bone in my body, but apparently you do. If you dont believe in Demonics that is your problem, I had one and that is my problem. I dont even know why replied. You are insulting, negative and nasty. Lastly I never said I was afraid, nothing here bothers me, its the birds that get freaked out as they see things people dont. They certainly dont freak out at 3:00 due to dust. You know the old saying "If you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all." I asked for help, not insults..

She has said before that it couldn't be a normal occurence or anything else, a priest (or something like that) told her she had a demonic in her house and she seems to be a reasonible person, so I think she would've checked everything after she saw the first one. And she said she and her birds and sometimes her son and others have seen these orbs before they take the picture.

Another few enhancements! ^_^

post-53128-1191836932_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1191837067_thumb.jpg

EEEEK Thanks KZ. Some people are just ignorant to these sort of things...JN

Who the Hell are you to judge ME, when I see what I see, and what I have been through with a Demonic haunting and I underwent a psychological evaluation by two psychiatrists before my Demonologist would even consider coming out here. I dont have an evil bone in my body, but apparently you do. If you dont believe in Demonics that is your problem, I had one and that is my problem. I dont even know why replied. You are insulting, negative and nasty. Lastly I never said I was afraid, nothing here bothers me, its the birds that get freaked out as they see things people dont. They certainly dont freak out at 3:00 due to dust. You know the old saying "If you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all." I asked for help, not insults..

Go JN! ^_^

EEEEK Thanks KZ. Some people are just ignorant to these sort of things...JN

No problem.

GULP! :cry:

post-53128-1191836283_thumb.jpg

It sounds like you need a specter deflector! Have you noticed anything different from your other haunting by the demonic other than the birds that is just starting to happen?

No not at all, its fine here, but that ceramic cup moves often, but again that doesnt bother me. Takes alot to scare birds at 3:00AM, and nothing bothers them, TV, computer, phone or my talking or when I have company. I sent these to Dave to see what he thinks. Thanks friend..JN

Here is a close up by the cage...JN

How dark is that orb? Or light, since it is negative... Anyway, it is full of more energy than the others.

post-53128-1191837828_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kar-zid

It is hard to recognize that, which looks out from your own eyes. You are so infested I truely feel sorry for YOU.

No not at all, its fine here, but that ceramic cup moves often, but again that doesnt bother me. Takes alot to scare birds at 3:00AM, and nothing bothers them, TV, computer, phone or my talking or when I have company. I sent these to Dave to see what he thinks. Thanks friend..JN

Its alright. It looks like its always 3:00 am, the witching hour...

It is hard to recognize that, which looks out from your own eyes. You are so infested I truely feel sorry for YOU.

Yes, she is the one we all should feel sorry for, she can't see past her own life...

It's not a demonic JN. My associate tells me that your birds are not fearful, but recognize the presence in the room, and are excited. This is as she relayed to me. Orbs do not even remotely pertain to demonic activity, this I know. Take a deep breath and enjoy. Everything is cool. :yes:

She called me back and has further info on your presence...for some reason.lol. Standby for a PM.

Edited by JackalnChainz

Well I could say a lot more, but I will leave it alone. As for me being an evil nasty person, well I have a lot of people in my life that would disagree with that assessment. But you will just have to take my word for that. lol And no need for you to feel sorry for me. I have a lot of wonderful friends in my life and it is a fantastic life filled with love and happiness, so I don't need your pity. Thanks anyway. ;)

It's not a demonic JN. My associate tells me that your birds are not fearful, but recognize the presence in the room, and are excited. This is as she relayed to me. Orbs do not even remotely pertain to demonic activity, this I know. Take a deep breath and enjoy. Everything is cool. :yes:

She called me back and has further info on your presence...for some reason.lol. Standby for a PM.

10/4 standing by LOL..There is a presence, that is obvious. However I "wondered" if the Demonic was still lingering here and there and creating these things, as they did disperse when I commanded they/it leave..Thanks Hun..JN

10/4 standing by LOL..There is a presence, that is obvious. However I "wondered" if the Demonic was still lingering here and there and creating these things, as they did disperse when I commanded they/it leave..Thanks Hun..JN

Well that's good. And at least you know it's not the demonic come back for vengeance! LOL :lol:

Well I could say a lot more, but I will leave it alone. As for me being an evil nasty person, well I have a lot of people in my life that would disagree with that assessment. But you will just have to take my word for that. lol And no need for you to feel sorry for me. I have a lot of wonderful friends in my life and it is a fantastic life filled with love and happiness, so I don't need your pity. Thanks anyway. ;)

Then you shall have none. I would pass along to you that your life has been so involved with the occult for so many years, you wouldn't recognize a demonic if it sat in your lap. Now I will issue the same disclaimer as yourself. I don't know you and I'm sure you have many friends. Why don't you try an experiment? Just for kicks? Why don't you see if you can get a priest to bless you or your home? Something like that. If you are indeed infested, you will soon know it. If not, I am wrong. But I would be very surprized after the history you have presented in this thread. Frankly, I think you are beguiled. Now back to my friend, who originated this thread. I will address you no more, and offer you no pity either. Sorry if I offended.

Yea right. Do me a favor, please dont hijack my thread. As you said, you dont "know" me..so get lost and take your attitude somewhere else..Thanks..JN

Yea right. Do me a favor, please dont hijack my thread. As you said, you dont "know" me..so get lost and take your attitude somewhere else..Thanks..JN

I guess she won't be comin' back now.

And JN, you remember these delightful fellows?

post-53128-1191839441.gif post-53128-1191839413.gif

Maybe, as someone said before, it was someone who hung themselves in your former attic.

Edited by Kar-zid

That's some wierd stuff. I recently took some pics of my dog and had some similar results to these. I thought at first the orbs were just dust particles caught in the flash, but I soon realised there was more to it. Strange occurances began happening around the house, little things like the front door being locked right after I unlocked it preparing to walk outside. The batteries in my camera are currently dead, but I'm getting some new ones this morning. When I do, I'll look for the pics with the orbs and post them.