Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alot of activity

necromancer

This is what I posted on ghoststudy. Thought I would post it here too.

"Well I just moved into this apartment last wednesday, the management gave me a discount on rent I'm paying 100 less than everyone else. They said it was because of a special they were running but I've been talking to this lady across the hall ans she said that the unit has not been rented for a little under a year.

Anyway I thought nothing of it until yesterday morning, I couldn't get the dishwasher to run and I was gonna call the manager but then it started by itself after I took everything out. Again I thought nothing of it, maybe wireing or something untill I hear all the doors in the hall shut the bathroom, bedroom and office. Since that happened alot of my stuff has gone missing, pens, my keys, just alot of things. I had to have new keys made yesterday evening and this morning I found them in a box that I was unpacking, the box was still sealed so that freaked me out a bit. And just a bit ago these shadow things started up. Mind you I live alone, its just me and my cat. And the cat is another story, he keeps going nuts right now he's under my bed and he wont come out.

So it looks like I fell into a gold mine of activity, and as long as nothing gets too bad I can handle a few doors slaming, and a few shadows. I'm gonna see if I can get my camra fixed so I can get some photos.

Anyway I think this is a good thing, I've been working with ouija boards for about 7 years. I'm in the middle of painting the one I just designed, I put a pentagram, goat included (has taken me 3 weeks with all the artwork) anyway I'm almost done with it and I want to see what kind of results I get here.

I'll post more as things unfold. I'm trying to look up the history of what might have happened here. Dont know where to even start though."

What I forgot to mention in the story was the temperature has been changing in the rooms as well. And it seems to be getting worse. Anyway.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• necromancer

• Lonecat

• BishopRyan

• ghosthunters111405

This is what I posted on ghoststudy. Thought I would post it here too.

"Well I just moved into this apartment last wednesday, the management gave me a discount on rent I'm paying 100 less than everyone else. They said it was because of a special they were running but I've been talking to this lady across the hall ans she said that the unit has not been rented for a little under a year.

Anyway I thought nothing of it until yesterday morning, I couldn't get the dishwasher to run and I was gonna call the manager but then it started by itself after I took everything out. Again I thought nothing of it, maybe wireing or something untill I hear all the doors in the hall shut the bathroom, bedroom and office. Since that happened alot of my stuff has gone missing, pens, my keys, just alot of things. I had to have new keys made yesterday evening and this morning I found them in a box that I was unpacking, the box was still sealed so that freaked me out a bit. And just a bit ago these shadow things started up. Mind you I live alone, its just me and my cat. And the cat is another story, he keeps going nuts right now he's under my bed and he wont come out.

So it looks like I fell into a gold mine of activity, and as long as nothing gets too bad I can handle a few doors slaming, and a few shadows. I'm gonna see if I can get my camra fixed so I can get some photos.

Anyway I think this is a good thing, I've been working with ouija boards for about 7 years. I'm in the middle of painting the one I just designed, I put a pentagram, goat included (has taken me 3 weeks with all the artwork) anyway I'm almost done with it and I want to see what kind of results I get here.

I'll post more as things unfold. I'm trying to look up the history of what might have happened here. Dont know where to even start though."

What I forgot to mention in the story was the temperature has been changing in the rooms as well. And it seems to be getting worse. Anyway.

can you take a pic of the board you made? i would like to see it. :D and please keep us updated i would love to see some pics if you get any.

Edited by ghosthunters111405

wow thats fantastic necromancer, ill look forwards to hearing if you manage to speak with this 'trickster' and the pics if u can get em, i would also like to see your board design :D

Congratulations on hitting the jackpot! I hope things dont get too out of hand for you :) .

Please, keep us updated. And I cant wait for pictures!

Well well, little update. I think I made something mad. I just had the worst encounter I have ever had. I was sitting on the floor playing with my cat, my cat slinks over to the wall by the front door and starts hissing at something. I get up and walk over to the cat and try to pick it up, I get scratched to high heaven and bitten. My cat then goes for places unknown. I look up to where my cat was looking and I see this THING like a shadow but darker and with substance. Next thing I know I'm going head first into the floor and the wall on the other side of the room (small room maybe 10 by 12 ft). And god damn it if all the lights dont flickering. But then nothing after that. I'm a little annoyed at this point because I didnt do anything to provoke this.

Anyway if this is the way whatever thinks they are going to get me to move out, they have another thing coming.

Hope you were not hurt by the entity and can you make it leave if the entity gets more violent toward you? I do not hope that you also have some friendly ones too.

My wife and I had what she thinks was a child that had pasted away give us some small trouble a few years back. He (IT) threw a plastic clock at us for attention. I was able to get him to behave by talking to him. Just in a general way, no names. It kept him quiet till later on he moved on. We think my wife's dead Father may have helped.

Any way try to reason with what (Who) ever may be there with you. Cant hurt.

Well well, little update. I think I made something mad. I just had the worst encounter I have ever had. I was sitting on the floor playing with my cat, my cat slinks over to the wall by the front door and starts hissing at something. I get up and walk over to the cat and try to pick it up, I get scratched to high heaven and bitten. My cat then goes for places unknown. I look up to where my cat was looking and I see this THING like a shadow but darker and with substance. Next thing I know I'm going head first into the floor and the wall on the other side of the room (small room maybe 10 by 12 ft). And god damn it if all the lights dont flickering. But then nothing after that. I'm a little annoyed at this point because I didnt do anything to provoke this.

Anyway if this is the way whatever thinks they are going to get me to move out, they have another thing coming.

Thanks for the exciting original"date" and of course the "little update"! I hope you are not pulling our legs. On the assumption that you are not I must say that I envy you! First you get the rent reduction, then you confirm that the reason for this is that the place is haunted! That's like getting PAID to live in a haunted residence! Wow! You must do all in your power to get as much data as you can on happenings there; photos, recordings, ouija (if possible with camera and tape back-up) and maybe witness corroboration from friends and guests. I like your attitude to the entity/entities. Tell them where to get off!

I sincerely hope you don't get physically hurt but I am quite sure you will not be hurt psychically. You seem to have the "right stuff". Please keep us informed of progress or lack of it. The place where I live has "gone quiet" lately....well apart from these last two days or so with a few sounds of something moving around. Strange goings-on used to be very frequent here though. I also had to speak to the apartment (attic) and tell it to do what it likes with me but to stop picking on my cat, Ramba. I am going to follow this thread closely, so keep it coming and good luck!

Lonecat :tu:;)

Well I'm not leaving my apartment I dont care what happens I sined a year lease , anyway I dont really trust photographs but I'll take some and monday when I get paid I'm buying a video camera and some other official equipment. I want to be as scientific about this as possible. Also to my knowledge there is more than one I think.

Very interesting story! Please continue to keep us informed as to what's going on. :tu:

Well I'm not leaving my apartment I dont care what happens I sined a year lease , anyway I dont really trust photographs but I'll take some and monday when I get paid I'm buying a video camera and some other official equipment. I want to be as scientific about this as possible. Also to my knowledge there is more than one I think.

maybe you can try some EVP too.

First off im new here :D

well i also want to see some pics :D:D

and please keep updaing :D

Cazee Out!

Yeah i'm liking your attitude to and maybe thats what p***ed it of because you are not letting it scare you. Have you tried talking to it, i must say you are one brave dude because i've had things happen but i haven't actually seen what was doing it or been throwen around by it. Can you take a pic of your board you are making i'd really like to see it, it sounds cool. Don't let this ghost hurt you and be careful. Maybe you can get a protection symbol to where or something. Like a rune necklace or something.

yeah I'll take a pic of my board, right now i'm getting ready to go and get my equipment so I can do alot more, and as far as being hurt I'm not sure there could be worse than being thrown/pushed into the wall. and as for protection if it gets bad my gaurdian will step in as he always has before (should explain "guardian") in spiritual satanism you can ask for a demon to be your gaurdian/guide/teacher, once they choose you you're protected for life. Anyway I'sse what I can do about getting some videos and EVP's.

yeah I'll take a pic of my board, right now i'm getting ready to go and get my equipment so I can do alot more, and as far as being hurt I'm not sure there could be worse than being thrown/pushed into the wall. and as for protection if it gets bad my gaurdian will step in as he always has before (should explain "guardian") in spiritual satanism you can ask for a demon to be your gaurdian/guide/teacher, once they choose you you're protected for life. Anyway I'sse what I can do about getting some videos and EVP's.

A DEMON wtf i thought demons were bad and try to hurt you not protect you. Are you sure you didn't mean to say guardian angel. I'm really interested now can you tell me more. I'm sure i've got someone protecting me as one time we were in this ute noone had a belt on and yes i was young dumb and p***ed, but all of a sudden i had the urge to put my belt on i had just clicked it in when the the front tyre blew and we spun out into this deep ditch. My mate was on the floor of the car unconscious the dude driving broke his leg and all i got was a sprained foot because i stuck it on the dash to try support myself more while we were spinning out, i just seemed to no somehting was going to happen. Another time i got pushed of a high wharf i went over the railings and did a perfect dive into the sea. I'd like to no more about a demon protecting you though because maybe this thing that has been helping me has also been the one that was scaring the crap out of me as well.

A DEMON wtf i thought demons were bad and try to hurt you not protect you. Are you sure you didn't mean to say guardian angel. I'm really interested now can you tell me more. I'm sure i've got someone protecting me as one time we were in this ute noone had a belt on and yes i was young dumb and p***ed, but all of a sudden i had the urge to put my belt on i had just clicked it in when the the front tyre blew and we spun out into this deep ditch. My mate was on the floor of the car unconscious the dude driving broke his leg and all i got was a sprained foot because i stuck it on the dash to try support myself more while we were spinning out, i just seemed to no somehting was going to happen. Another time i got pushed of a high wharf i went over the railings and did a perfect dive into the sea. I'd like to no more about a demon protecting you though because maybe this thing that has been helping me has also been the one that was scaring the crap out of me as well.

Yes dear I meant to say demon, being a satanist and High Priest of my own church. They are quite loving to those that are dedicated (to satan and them) BUT to those that are not they can be quite violent and dangerous, and I'll tell you from my own experience.

4 years ago my mother being a devoted christian decided that i needed help and brought her priest to my house, they did their thing, read bible passages the whole thing, the demon never left, it seemed to have little to no effect.

and in that 4 years my mother has moved to parts unknown to me and has not contacted me

Edited by necromancer

Yes dear I meant to say demon, being a satanist and High Priest of my own church. They are quite loving to those that are dedicated (to satan and them) BUT to those that are not they can be quite violent and dangerous, and I'll tell you from my own experience.

4 years ago my mother being a devoted christian decided that i needed help and brought her priest to my house, they did their thing, read bible passages the whole thing, the demon never left, it seemed to have little to no effect.

and in that 4 years my mother has moved to parts unknown to me and has not contacted me

I have been reading the posts and I will keep checking to see how things are going.

I have had quite a bit of experience with communicating with Spirits and there are good ones and mean ones.

I know this because in the Mid eighties I began working with Spirit Guides and three of my departed relatives and a man I knew before he died in l985 began tormenting me and calling themseloves Satans followers and tried to get me to stop working with the other Guides that I wanted to write with and on the First Anniversary of Stergio's death he and my three Relatives (very mean ones) climbed into my body and have been sitting there since l986 tormenting me and doing all sorts of things to me and I am not sure how to get them out because I never have been able to get a priest to perform an exorcism and so they may be sitting there until the day I die for all I know because I don't know how to get them out.

As I write here this is being done through Automatic Writing and that's what they do , help me tell the Story and I have to check the copy to make sure they don't say anything too bad.

I am telling you this because if that Spirit there is mean there isn't much you can do about it except don't let it push you around and if you can start to write about them in a Journal and tell everyone about them and I thought that would work but so far it hasn't but I will keep trying.

These mean Spirits are capable of climbing inside the body and tearing at the brain and doing all sorts of things and they can even come into your brains at night and do terrilble rape scenes and stab you with knives but of course the Knives really don't cut because they are just imaginary knives.

But the worst thing is no one much will believe you when you try to tell them what is happening so thank goodness there is a place like this Forum where we can share these experiences.

You must miss her, that is sad people are aloud there own beliefs she should not judge you just because she's into god and you satan :angry: . You'd think tha thing in your house would befriend you since you worship it's master (presumming it's a demon). Have you tried a seance to contact it. Havve you taken a photo of your board yet. Maybe it never left when the priest was doing his thing because you didn't want it to so they had no effect what so ever on it. Is this demon actually in you or does he just follow you. Juust tell me to bug of if i'm asking to many question :wacko: I'm just curious

I have been reading the posts and I will keep checking to see how things are going.

I have had quite a bit of experience with communicating with Spirits and there are good ones and mean ones.

I know this because in the Mid eighties I began working with Spirit Guides and three of my departed relatives and a man I knew before he died in l985 began tormenting me and calling themseloves Satans followers and tried to get me to stop working with the other Guides that I wanted to write with and on the First Anniversary of Stergio's death he and my three Relatives (very mean ones) climbed into my body and have been sitting there since l986 tormenting me and doing all sorts of things to me and I am not sure how to get them out because I never have been able to get a priest to perform an exorcism and so they may be sitting there until the day I die for all I know because I don't know how to get them out.

As I write here this is being done through Automatic Writing and that's what they do , help me tell the Story and I have to check the copy to make sure they don't say anything too bad.

I am telling you this because if that Spirit there is mean there isn't much you can do about it except don't let it push you around and if you can start to write about them in a Journal and tell everyone about them and I thought that would work but so far it hasn't but I will keep trying.

These mean Spirits are capable of climbing inside the body and tearing at the brain and doing all sorts of things and they can even come into your brains at night and do terrilble rape scenes and stab you with knives but of course the Knives really don't cut because they are just imaginary knives.

But the worst thing is no one much will believe you when you try to tell them what is happening so thank goodness there is a place like this Forum where we can share these experiences.

Rosemary i told you there will be someone who can help you. Look around. Ask these relatives what the hell they want like i said before maybe they just want you to help them. Why'd they choose your body to enter did you do something to them while they were alive. Like i said look around the net try differant sites find people who may be able to help and tell them your story and they may have an answer for you. I think people are not believing you here because everywhere you go you tell your story and from reading the other posts people are sick of hearing it. It is sad that noone can help but if you look around maybe you can help yourself. There are pleanty of spells and things you could try. Who knows maybe necromancer can help. Have you tried any other websites except for this one. Since noone has helped you yet try something yourself.

You must miss her, that is sad people are aloud there own beliefs she should not judge you just because she's into god and you satan :angry: . You'd think tha thing in your house would befriend you since you worship it's master (presumming it's a demon). Have you tried a seance to contact it. Havve you taken a photo of your board yet. Maybe it never left when the priest was doing his thing because you didn't want it to so they had no effect what so ever on it. Is this demon actually in you or does he just follow you. Juust tell me to bug of if i'm asking to many question :wacko: I'm just curious

I do miss her, and this thing is no demon. A demon would not act this way towards me. I have however had angels attack me but I dont think thats what it is either. I did take a pic of the board but its not a digital camera so I have to use all the film then have it put on a photo disk. I will be working my board tonight though and soon as two of my clergy members get here I'm going to try invocation. I'll let you know.

Who knows maybe necromancer can help. Have you tried any other websites except for this one. Since noone has helped you yet try something yourself.

I'd be willing to help Rosemary Campbell, e-mail me all the details if you would and I'll see what I can do.

hp_wilson@yahoo.com

Your own church ?, what might that be. Also, satanism is not a religious following, it's a philosophy.

Your own church ?, what might that be. Also, satanism is not a religious following, it's a philosophy.

The same could be said about all religions...