Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic

#241    Fair.Gypsy

Fair.Gypsy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'm O neg. I'm of spanish, French, Irish and eastern Jew decent. I have an IQ of 147. My black hair has natural strands of red hairs. I'm usually cold, and have low blood pressure. I have been told I have psychic energy by a few psychics, but never really believed it. I don't have green of hazel eyes, but sometimes they appear that way. It's very weird. Coincidences?

#242    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,213 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

View PostFair.Gypsy, on 14 July 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

I'm O neg. I'm of spanish, French, Irish and eastern Jew decent. I have an IQ of 147. My black hair has natural strands of red hairs. I'm usually cold, and have low blood pressure. I have been told I have psychic energy by a few psychics, but never really believed it. I don't have green of hazel eyes, but sometimes they appear that way. It's very weird. Coincidences?

I'm O neg also, I took an online IQ test (can't verify the authenticity of it though) and it gave me a total of 134.  I get cold easy also.  I have green eyes.

Thomas Paine wrote in The Age of Reason that “Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous execution, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God."
Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#243    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,465 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 10 April 2010 - 04:47 AM, said:

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

I'm glad I found this post. As a former Blood doner I know my Blood Type to be A1 RH Negative, so perhaps my answers can help you.
Don't let my Avatar fool you, I am Human. I think.. but isn't it curious that my Avatar is a grey which I modeled out of plaster?

oh well, hope these answers help you..

¨ Extra vertebra.
Have no Idea.. I Wouldn't know how to find out..

¨ Higher than average IQ
137 via online IQ test a decade ago. but trust me, I have my fair share of stupid moments.

I don't think so. I wear glasses. but I do recall that when I was young, 5 or 6, I could see with my naked eyes what can now with glasses & magnifying glass..  

¨ Lower body temperature
Nope.

¨ Higher blood pressure.
Nope.

Possibly.. I'm trying to learn though..

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes.
Curious. I have hazel eyes, but that sometimes depends on the light. Sometimes they are pale green, or blue, so i'm told.

¨ Red or reddish hair
Nope.  Born blond, it went brown at about 9 or 10. Now turning grey.

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight.
True. I prefer cooler weather and squint alot.

¨ Cannot be cloned
Dont know.. I havent tried.. LOL..

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon.
Possibly.. (as in I haven't really pinned it down yet as in conclusively found explainations that fit the experiances)

Hope this helps with your theories..
Hope any conclusions drawn dont turn into a X-men type witch hunt.. LOL.

Edited by Professortaylor, 15 July 2012 - 03:02 AM.

#244    moosehead

moosehead

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• IS there happiness out there for me?

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

This certainly is an interesting topic. I have type 0 positive and RH negative blood. What I am gathering from this thread is that somehow RH factor is different. Not sure where it came from and that it could be from aliens. Am I correct?
I have all those symptoms except for the red hair. Medium brown.
I am going to research more on this. Find it very interesting.
So, basically no one knows why some have the Rh blood? Is this right>

Happiness illudes me. Each day is a struggle.

#245    3michaelhephaestus3

3michaelhephaestus3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

I believe Nephilim or originals do indeed exist but im willing to bet that not even they know where they came from or where they belong in this world today. What would you ask one if you came across such a being ?

Regards
Michael David

#246    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

View Postmoosehead, on 02 September 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

This certainly is an interesting topic. I have type 0 positive and RH negative blood. What I am gathering from this thread is that somehow RH factor is different. Not sure where it came from and that it could be from aliens. Am I correct?
I have all those symptoms except for the red hair. Medium brown.
I am going to research more on this. Find it very interesting.
So, basically no one knows why some have the Rh blood? Is this right>

The Rh factor is an indicator of whether a person has antigens in their blood or not.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigen

The positive or negative after the letter designation is the Rh factor.  If you are O positive you are Rh positive and have antigens.  Likewise if you are O negative you do not have the antigens.  It is physically impossible to be O positive and Rh negative at the same time.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#247    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

my dad had o rhesus neg blood and my mum had B rhesus D positive blood...no idea the difference of what the D means though ...i myself am O Rhesus Negative .

¨ Extra vertebra.
no idea if i have or not

¨ Higher than average IQ
it was 135 when tested nothing special

i wear glasses and my senses are generally good

¨ Lower body temperature
yes slightly

¨ Higher blood pressure
have had this on and off for quite a while but no medical intervention needed

i am a believer and have had what i call my own proof and i do daily have experiences

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
Blue eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair
born with bright red hair but now have redish brown naturally

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
i do have a sensitivity to heat from my surroundings and suffer over heating and asthma because of this

¨ Cannot be cloned
i have no idea...lol

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon
i have had some strange experiences but not sure what they were or if it was anything alien

such an interesting read here...learnt a lot more about blood groups :) xx

Edited by Feebs, 27 November 2012 - 02:41 PM.

Posted Image

#248    Ray71

Ray71

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• One and one don't make two, one and one make one...and I'm looking for that free ride to me...I'm looking for you.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

I am A neg, in my search to figure out who and what I am, my life has been very strange lately, my quest for answers lead me to my blood type. I learned from my mother that the Rh Neg factor was very heavy in both lines of my family, father and mother. Of the criteria that is said to be indicative of Rh neg people, I am a dead ringer for almost all of it. In 07', I began having visitations of some kind, very troubling at the time, I didn't know what was happening to me. I had some very strange dreams and at one point was standing in front of Christ himself, him giving me instructions and telling me to stay strong, that he was coming soon and that I was going to make it. The experiences have continued pretty much non-stop ever since. I began to meet people and become friends with them...all of them were Rh Negative people. None of this was by accident, I'd have a dream, and the next day I knew where to go, what to say and who to talk to.
I grew up poor, I'm not in some "elite" club or in some secret society but I do have a variety of strnage marks on my body, some have been placed there recently. One is a 3 dot triangle on my right hand.
I've seen UFO's, right over my house. I've seen and actualy alien or what ever you'd call them. I've had so many paranormal experiences it boarders on the fringe of insanity but I keep it together pretty well. I know people that can recount that "one time" that saw something wierd, no...not me, with me this **** has gone on none stop since I was a child.
I get the feeling that the GOD of ISRAEL is going to be scooping up all his people soon, there there is going to be a mass cleaning of the planet, those are some of hte messages that I've gotten lately, that it's all gonna happen pretty soon. The Monkey's will try to stop all of this from happening of course...but there is no stopping it. Remember in the Revelation, satan fools the WHOLE WORLD. This is,was and always will be about blood and the people calling themselves jews....aren't.

#249    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,184 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

View PostRay71, on 28 November 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

I've seen UFO's, right over my house. I've seen and actualy alien or what ever you'd call them. I've had so many paranormal experiences it boarders on the fringe of insanity but I keep it together pretty well. I know people that can recount that "one time" that saw something wierd, no...not me, with me this **** has gone on none stop since I was a child.
I get the feeling that the GOD of ISRAEL is going to be scooping up all his people soon, there there is going to be a mass cleaning of the planet, those are some of hte messages that I've gotten lately, that it's all gonna happen pretty soon. The Monkey's will try to stop all of this from happening of course...but there is no stopping it. Remember in the Revelation, satan fools the WHOLE WORLD. This is,was and always will be about blood and the people calling themselves jews....aren't.
The Monkeys? Or The Monkees?

I get the feeling you aren't all there.

#250    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Very interesting!

But, I know a few, not just one, stupid red heads... if this characteristic (red/blonde hair), along with "higher than average IQ",  is common amongst those with neg RH  blood what happened to the stupid ones?  Because they exist.

How are there pos Rh Asians, Africans and the others with high IQ's. ?  High intelligence is not limited to one race.  Nor is it limited to our "civilized" cultures.

This actually sounds like a white supremacist or aryan nation justification to feel superior to other races.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 28 November 2012 - 08:08 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#251    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

Apparently, another characteristic RH negative people commonly have is a tail, or the "extra vertebrae".  Look it up, it's true!  I notice that was conveniently left out.

So, which is a monkey?  RH pos may have the blood but it's diluted enough so that we don't have tails.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 28 November 2012 - 08:06 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#252    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,184 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 28 November 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

So, which is a monkey?  RH pos may have the blood but it's diluted enough so that we don't have tails.
Much of this RH stuff in the OP is new age BS.
Those RH- are as much related to monkeys as the RH+, if they weren't they wouldn't be human. The Rh factor is named after the rhesus macaque because their red blood cells too have this factor.

#253    SeeBeYond2012

SeeBeYond2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

OK here goes,
I am RH O Negative
I have very light blue eyes, very very fair skin, my heritage consist of Irish, Scots, French, American Indian Cherokee. I am a dreamer which mean little to nothing at the time but comes into reality. Also have experienced day visions of places that years later I would travel to in different parts of the world.
These dreams and day dreams have always upset me to the point Ive had to go to the hospital with sever stomach aches from the stress of my dreams and seeing them actually happen but never told anyone about.
Im very much a person of faith and love humanity. When I traveled to the middle east years ago children called me the moon. Ive had perfect strangers walk up to me and tell me I have a gift of the ministries. If that all is not enough to stress a soul out Im not sure what does.

#254    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Who is to say the don't walk among us now?

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#255    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

I'm still alive lol :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users