Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

62 children close encounter of 3rd kind

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostScudbuster, on 18 January 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

Surely you jest. The U.S. gov't has opined numerous times over the past 50 years on the topic of UFO's -  and they have been far from truthful on the matter.

I will believe a group of kids and their observations far quicker than the typical government response.

Surely I jest?? WTF

Perhaps if I type slower??

T H E   S C H O O L   I S  I N   A F R I C A.   N O T      T H E    U S.

The US government has nothing to do with it whatsoever. What do you think the US Government is saying about this case??

Edited by psyche101, 19 January 2013 - 07:55 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#32    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 January 2013 - 07:53 AM, said:

Surely I jest?? WTF

Perhaps if I type slower??

T H E   S C H O O L   I S  I N   A F R I C A.   N O T   T H E U S.

The US government has nothing to do with it whatsoever. What do you think the US Government is saying about this case??

Ah, no s*it.  Let me try once again, I will believe a group of kids over what they say about an encounter before I believe anything from the U.S. G'umnt.

#33    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 19 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

Ah, no s*it.  Let me try once again, I will believe a group of kids over what they say about an encounter before I believe anything from the U.S. G'umnt.

Many (if not all) UFO believers are convinced that there is a government and mass media conspiracy to cover up the alien activities, making it very difficult for them to prove that the ET is here.

While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance and implies that every government in the world has efficiently squirreled away all alien artifacts. Unless, of course, the extraterrestrials only visit the US,... where retrieval of material that falls to Earth is supposedly a perfected art form.

Sure, governments lie for all sorts of reasons,... but covering up alien landings,...Nah!

I see no evidence for this other than a general distrust of the government and the fact that many government officials have lied, distorted the truth, and been mistaken when reporting to the general public.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#34    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostHazzard, on 19 January 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

Sure, governments lie for all sorts of reasons,... but covering up alien landings,...Nah!

Not a chance -  Washington absolutely would not care to, under any circumstances, have to admit the airspace of the U.S. is not under their control. Therefore it is imperative the general public must believe all these objects, sightings, are simply optical phenomena, military test vehicles, etc and nothing more.

#35    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 19 January 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

Not a chance -  Washington absolutely would not care to, under any circumstances, have to admit the airspace of the U.S. is not under their control. Therefore it is imperative the general public must believe all these objects, sightings, are simply optical phenomena, military test vehicles, etc and nothing more.

What about the rest of the planet!?

Washington! :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#36    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

View PostHazzard, on 19 January 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

What about the rest of the planet!?

Washington! :rolleyes:

Obviously it would be defined by their own perceived self interests, but I have no idea how an a given government/ruling faction would react.

#37    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,832 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 17 January 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

Well I must say that I have more faith in what I hear from 62 kids than I do from the U.S. Gov't on this matter.

Wow...

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#38    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

View PostScudbuster, on 19 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

Holy cow, let me try this another way.

What is the official story from the Gubbermint?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#39    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

10 bucks he has no clue.

#40    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

Well for those of you a little too lazy to dig, take your pick, from Presidents on down:

http://www.aetherius...tent&PageID=656

#41    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 20 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Well for those of you a little too lazy to dig, take your pick, from Presidents on down:

Are you being deliberately thick!? We are talking about the Ariel schoolchildren close encounter,... What is the official story from the US government?

#42    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,711 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Thats the easiest 10 bucks youll ever make Haz ! I love the part "have to admit that the U.S air space is under their control " WHat a Blast from the past that sounds like.
Well It is 2013 and we got nuttin eles to do right ? :unsure2:

This is a Work in Progress!

#43    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 20 January 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

For those too lazy the read the thread, an entire 3 pages, the case being discussed is not within US jurisdiction. The US Gubbermint has no dog in this race.

#44    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostHazzard, on 20 January 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

10 bucks he has no clue.

I would not be game to take you up on that bet mate ;)

#45    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,711 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

I`ll take that ten bucks ! THeres no proof yet whats so ever that E.T has Landed !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users