Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greatest Names

Pol_Pot_will_killyou

The greatest name I have ever heard was former Maryland basketball player Exree Hipp but my friend says NFL legend Dick Butkus has the best name ever. Others in the discussion were former New Hampshire Congressman Dick Swett, Boston Red Sox centerfielder Coco Crisp, and NASCAR driver Dick Trickle.

So whats the greatest name ever?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevilDogPratt

• ValkyrieVoice

• Marby

• Episteme

I dunno what the best name is but I know I wanna change my name to Jason

The greatest name I have ever heard was former Maryland basketball player Exree Hipp but my friend says NFL legend Dick Butkus has the best name ever. Others in the discussion were former New Hampshire Congressman Dick Swett, Boston Red Sox centerfielder Coco Crisp, and NASCAR driver Dick Trickle.

lol those are some funny names but I dont know any better than those.

oh wait there is Evel Knievel!!!

I've always thought that Rip Torn was a rather amazing name

:tu:

how about christopher cross

AKA

Chris cross

Edited by Elite

Teresa green, is pretty good, or for a very long name Jan Johannes Vennegoor of Hesselink, hes a dutch footie player,

How about Milton Bradley from the Texas Rangers... :D

Coco Crisp is awesome..His real name is Covelli and they announced one time that his grandmother started calling him Coco when he was a baby, and the name stuck... :lol:

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam.

Akon's original name ;D

Maybe not the best, but.

Tshimanga Biakabutuka. He used to play for the Carolina Panthers. They called him "Tim" for short. :yes:

My Mom works with a guy whose name is - no joke - Boris Miguel Huang. He's African.

Weird multi-culturalism there.

I had a customer back in the day named Oral Balzer.

What about Harry Carrey?

My husband used to work for the VAT office and once had to deal with a company called P.B@stard and Daughters! They'd refused to change their names and ran their company under this name. There was also a solicitor called Ormerod Rutter which I love.

The names already posted are great, but I have to say, the best I have heard belonged to the father of an old friend of mine.

Marshall Stern.

That's just a total MAN name right there.

:D Those names are great!

I watch baseball alot and my fav is Coco Crisp.........yummy.

:lol:

I used to live at an Air Force base called Seymour Johnson. Its in Goldsboro, NC. Also, while on base, I noticed a house where a Sargent Butts lived. :w00t:

:D Those names are great!

I watch baseball alot and my fav is Coco Crisp.........yummy.

:lol:

GO SOX! Sorry, I had to get that out at some point in this thread with Coco Crisp being inevitably mentioned so often.

Carry on...

A friend of mine has a neightbour named Robert Loblaw they call him Bob. sound it out bla bla bla. My brother kinda has a

neat name but I think it came from letting my mom name him before the morphine wore off his name is Shadoe.

One of the kids in my school (last name: Burns) says if he has a son, he's gonna name him Richard, so... Dick Burns!

There's this weatherman (?) in my area named Joe Furey. Pronounced Joe Fury. That's an awesome name. Imagine having that name. Ben Furey...

There was this kid in my elementary school named Justin Case. It took a while to click in but I bet his parents got a real kick out of that. (just in case) :P