Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NBA basketball

Jok3r

So anybody a fan of the NBA. I am a huge fan and always watch the games. My favorite team is the New Jersey Nets and favorite player is Jason Kidd. How about you guys?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• nativechick1989

• agskdgalgl

• ~Cheese~

Lakers Dude, Kobe allllllllllll the way

Have to say the 81 point game was really amazing. 55 pts in the second half. I really don't know what the Raptors were thinking.

So anybody a fan of the NBA. I am a huge fan and always watch the games. My favorite team is the New Jersey Nets and favorite player is Jason Kidd. How about you guys?

My favorite team is the Nets as well.. but only because of Vince Carter. Half man-half amazing. I live close to Toronto so of course Toronto are my main team, but when its Nets and Raptors involved, Carter is always my pick :tu: Jason Kid is a icon in the business. I must say.. he is one of the main reasons to Carter's sucess playing for the Nets.

Edited by Xyfer

Have to say the 81 point game was really amazing. 55 pts in the second half. I really don't know what the Raptors were thinking.

Raptors suck, but 62 in 3 quarters against the Mavericks is another story :tu:

But still when you hear 81 points, you wouldnt think he passed the ball much but then against the Pheonix in the play-offs, he passed more than shot and lost game 7 by 30 pts. Kobe needs to be on a team where he can pass the ball :no:

Edited by KB8

Raptors suck

No man.

Ok, well Kobe is an alien. Best player in NBA.

Well, I a fan of Ray Allen and the Supersonics, yet they are getting moved to Oklahoma City :td:

But, I'll have to go with the Toronto Raptors. Chris Bosh is one of the new bread of superstar NBA newcommers. Phil Jackson expressed publically that he wants to obtain him, but cannot.

user posted image

The Raptors will be amazing this year IMO. Watch for the new team!

ROSTER:

*TJ FORD True Point Guard

*FRED JONES Poterized

*MORRIS PETERSON Greatest plays

*CHRIS BOSH

*ANDREA BARGNANI "The Magician" (#1 Draft Pick)

*RASHO NESTEROVIC

Also, i went to the "Steve Nash Charity Foundation" game at GM Place this year. It was excellent! Absolutely full of All-Stars.

Here is the video from it if anyone wants to watch... very exciting. :tu:

PART 1

Edited by Kaknelson

Lol good videos^^ but it dosnt really look like anyones trying at all lmao

It's just for fun. Pretty sure they don't want to get injured during a charity game. That would really suck. :ph34r:

Lol good videos^^ but it dosnt really look like anyones trying at all lmao

Man, LOL.. It's a charity game... Alley - oops, crazy passes, windmill dunks.

Defensive intensity? No.

Why would a team want injured players over a charity classic game? Listen to shady.

No one was really "trying" to win per say, just exhibit skills to ignite the crowd. Very entertaining nonetheless.

Nash brought it back home to BC. :D

Edited by Kaknelson

Steve Nash Charity 2006

I'll recolect who I , im having a difficult time locating the Roster online.

Fred Jones

Devon Harris

Michael Finley

Mo Pete

Charlie Villanueva

There was so many more, can't remember right now.

Edited by Kaknelson

Steve Nash Charity 2006

I'll recolect who I , im having a difficult time locating the Roster online.

Fred Jones

Devon Harris

Michael Finley

Mo Pete

Charlie Villanueva

There was so many more, can't remember right now.

I bet Steve Nash was in it too. :w00t:

I bet Steve Nash was in it too. :w00t:

Ha, ye man.

Im amped for the new season, Jersey has a great team. I wanna see how the teams do.

Do you think that mavs will make it back again, or was that their failed calling?

Ha, ye man.

Im amped for the new season, Jersey has a great team. I wanna see how the teams do.

Do you think that mavs will make it back again, or was that their failed calling?

Pretty sure they can make it to the finals. Their biggest challenge in the West would be the Spurs. If they beat them again, I am pretty sure they will make it to the finals.

Who do you think will come out of the East? Miami again?

Pretty sure they can make it to the finals. Their biggest challenge in the West would be the Spurs. If they beat them again, I am pretty sure they will make it to the finals.

Who do you think will come out of the East? Miami again?

No man, wait until Amare comes back.

Pheonix.

Well there is one thing that bother me about Amare. The injury and sugery he had.

This is the same injury that forced Allan Houston and Jamal Mashburn to retire. Same injury that caused Chris Webber and Grant Hill to play a shell of their former self. Only player that I know that has pretty much recovered is J Kidd. Let's hope Amare does that same, or that will be one big problem.

Well there is one thing that bother me about Amare. The injury and sugery he had.

This is the same injury that forced Allan Houston and Jamal Mashburn to retire. Same injury that caused Chris Webber and Grant Hill to play a shell of their former self. Only player that I know that has pretty much recovered is J Kidd. Let's hope Amare does that same, or that will be one big problem.

Yes, that's very true. But im sure he'll pull through. The 2 time MVP will hold him down. The Grant hill thing is very unfortunate.

I used to love the NBA, but the last few years it has really gone to sh** in my opinion. Especially after Reggie left, I just feel no need to watch it anymore.

However, you cannot beat a NCAA or highschool basketball game.

My favorite team is the clipppers. Elton Brand needs more love cause he's a straight up monster.

My favorite team is the clipppers. Elton Brand needs more love cause he's a straight up monster.

No doubt, Elton Brand's beast on offence, and dominates his position. :tu:

user posted image

One could have easily seen him getting MVP last year. But I still don't think he's has anything on young Chris Bosh. :D

user posted image

I used to love the NBA, but the last few years it has really gone to sh** in my opinion. Especially after Reggie left, I just feel no need to watch it anymore.

However, you cannot beat a NCAA or highschool basketball game.

Reggie is overrated. He's clutch but people act like he is one of the greatest ever. Not even close.

Reggie is overrated. He's clutch but people act like he is one of the greatest ever. Not even close.

He may be a bit overrated, but there's no debate about how great of a three point shooter he was, and plus he was a great teammate.

I didn't mean it like "since reggie left the nba, there's no point watching the nba anymore." But I'm from Indiana and I'm a pacers fan, and without reggie, all we have is..er..Jermaine? Pfft, I sense another great season. :mellow:

Haven't really watched much NBA since God Himself Jordan retired for the second time. Rapists and rappers Stars like Kobe or A.I. really aren't that appealing or impressive to me. Too much flash and not enough substance seems to be the league's motto lately.

There are a couple of newer plays I like watching, though. LeBron and Dirk mostly. And I do like the way Phoenix plays the last couple of years, to.. But long gone are the days when I drop everything else to watch one player or team.

I heard from former basketball player Mark Jackson, that he believes when Kobe retires he will be known to be greater than Jordan. HE claims that Kobe's jumpers are already better and his is on his way to be greatest of all time. I laughed when I heard this.

After pleading guilty to charges of carrying a gun a few blocks from the White House, Lonny Baxter was sentenced Wednesday to two months in jail.

Baxter has been in jail since his arrest Aug. 16, when uniformed Secret Service officers responded to reports of shots being fired from a white sport utility vehicle

Source

Way to go!! What a joker....