Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles 2005

sweet_butterfly

Hey just wanted to mention a few that I've seen (on pics) lol

What do you think? unsure.gif

what are they trying to tell us? blink.gif

or who? mellow.gif

Have some more, but takes too much space, I'll put 'em later on....

post-19786-1122526068_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526084_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526104_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526167_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526184_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526199_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526229_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526262_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526288_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526310_thumb.jpg

post-19786-1122526334_thumb.jpg

Edited by sweet_butterfly

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sweet_butterfly

• MichaelS

• leadbelly

• isis-999

I really wish they could figure out, How this is happening.. I do not believe aliens are doing it, But there has to be more to it then just people out to play a joke.! alien.gif

I'm pretty positive they're man-made. There are many societies (there's a local one here) and groups assembled for the sole purpose of the art.

Edited by Ausaria

All I can say is that they look beautiful. I'm not big on the Aliens theory but the whole thing about these crop circles sure is weird. Some of the designs are very complicated and elaborate and would surely need people with some good knowledge in geometry and would take quite a lot of precision planning and hard work to accomplish. I mean, some designs are way too complex to be made by a bunch of fun seekers overnight.

I saw a show on Discovery earlier and it showed few of the show's crew members making a crop circle at night. They attempted to make a few small circles and they did succeed but they were quite small and simple to make.

Huge number of complex crop circles seem to pop up quite frequently, they would surely need a lot of people to do it and would involve a lot of activity at night. I mean, they would surely need lights or torches atleast.

My question is: how can so much activity go unnoticed if it is indeed made by art lovers or pranksters, or, is there something more to it?

Edited by Bone_Collector

There are new ones here in England every year. I am going on another tour to Wiltshire where the Crop Circle hot spot is, And I will promise to bring back alot of pics for all you to see original.gif! Last time I went in early september, quite a few of the people on tour had problems when their cameras mysteriously malfunctioned. A few photographs from that day of the day showed a few Orbs.

My question is: how can so much activity go unnoticed if it is indeed made by art lovers or pranksters, or, is there something more to it?

758085[/snapback]

They are done at late at night, which explains why they are typically discovered in the morning, not being seen the day before. Very rarely do you hear of them popping up during the day. thumbsup.gif

They are done at late at night, which explains why they are typically discovered in the morning, not being seen the day before. Very rarely do you hear of them popping up during the day.  thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I know that it's done at night. If you look at the bigger ones, they surely suggest a lot of hours of hard work than just a few hours on one night.

Lots of these things keep coming up all the time, you would imagine no matter

what time at night that these people are supposedly making them, they would have been noticed at one time or the other. How come this never happens?

I mean, you would imagine 20 to 30 guys at least(in the case of the bigger ones) with torches or lights at night stamping down the crops to create these patterns, not to mention all the shouting and signalling that such an activity would take and all the ruckus it would create. How come an activity happening so frequently -one which is so common, considering the sheer number of crop circles, goes unnoticed all the time?

It is irritating to see that there are a lot of people who think all crop circles are created by man over night. From what I have seen, experienced, it is unlikely.

I would recommend for those who are interested in this Phenomena, should go on a tour, ideally Wiltshire, England. If you can witness and experience a Phenomena as remarkable as Crop Circles, do not hold back , just take the opportunity. Afterall, it is rare to get one, as all the other phenomenas are not accessible for those who look for them.. You can not go out looking for Aliens.. perhaps the only Supernatural Phenomenas we can appreciate are Spirits and Crop Circles at this time.

maybe, just maybe, its a cry for help... alien.gif

i wouldnt be calling them crop circles anymore, more like crop art >.>

I think quite a few people would be more inclined to believe that they are not man made, if there was a logical and believable alternative.

I tend to lean toward the other-wordly or supernatural side myself due to the complexity of some shapes. If they are man-made, however, it warms my heart to know that people out there that still want to create beauty so badly.

A question though -- why aren't these societies of people who make them shut down? I mean, these people are out trespassing in other's fields ruining crops that are the livelihood of the farmers.

Hey just wanted to mention a few that I've seen (on pics) lol

What do you think? unsure.gif

what are they trying to tell us?  blink.gif

or who?  mellow.gif

Have some more, but takes too much space, I'll put 'em later on....

757956[/snapback]

mechanical pieces to be scaled down and placed on top of each other ghostrider ph34r.gif

Just being a hard nosed retired civil engineer here . . . who has done a fair bit of construction staking in his time . . . which is neccessary to turn any set of plans into reality. I would be very pleased if any of the proponents of the man-made scheme would just tell me, for the more complex ones, how control points were set. Even if they could be made using people stomping on boards with ropes for distance, for the geometrics of the complex ones, many control points would be needed. One for each separate non-concentric circular curve would be needed, and others set for other constructions. If you think it can be done by merely walking in a circle and/or straight lines, or that control points can be set by guess and by golly, think again, it can't. Given that most of them seem to be constructed at night, in darkness, it becomes quite interesting. I wouldn't want to have to be the one to figure it out, and then leave, apparently, no traces of said control points. A puzzlement to me, for sure. So someone tell me how it is done. Take a complex one, show the control points, provide a flow diagram of the actual work, including the setting of said control points, and estimate times neccessary for each activity. Not so easy a task, I should say. I am not asking for one to be constructed . . . just a concise plan for doing so. To simply say that it must have been done by some kind of jokers is abject foolishness blink.gif

Let's face it, some people have come forward admitting to faking a crop circle, however, does that mean that every other crop circle ever made was a fake? Why do people always assume that if one thing is proven fake, that they all must be fake? It's like counterfeit money (the only analogy I can think of) ...just because some money is proven to be fake, does that mean the rest is as well?

I remember watching quite a few shows on crop circles, and some farmers actually experienced radiation sickness after being exposed to the circle. How do you explain the radiation if they were man made?

If these circles are indeed from aliens, then my best guess is that they serve as landmarks for them to see from the sky in case they are interested in that area.

I just don't think it's fair (with any phenomena) to call it all fake just because there might have been cases that were.

I don't think that the Crop circles are fake, even if they had 100 people working on it at night, I don't think that they would get everything so perfect, they would have to have enough lighting, tools and what not, they would drive the attention of some people or at least their would have to be a witness to it...

I watched a show on tlc about crop circles.....it was mostly about the phenomenon but they're were some guys on there claiming they had made some crop circles but they believe some of the more complex ones are not made by man.

It was pretty interesting stuff, there was also this one scientist that said great storms were making these no.gif .....One thing I do know is that nature is chaotic and I seem to think that theres nothing chaotic at all about crop circles.

also if these are indeed made by aliens I believe them to be a subtle way of cummicating with us, if so most of the population just doesnt seem to understand what they mean and well neither do I dontgetit.gifgrin2.gif

Why do they only appear in crop fields? Why not areas where there's large fields of wild grass or other non cereal plants?

It's apparent that these things are meant to be seen, and that rules out natural phenomena as an explanation.

If it were a form of communication, then do they use a medium that won't last?

My opinion is that it's nothing more than crop art.

Does anybody live around places where these crop circles crop up?

Was there any serious investigation to know who is making them? Were any surveillance cameras and stuff like that set up at any of these places? What did the farmers have to say about them?

Btw, could the crop circles be all man made and all the stories about aliens and stuff just hyped to attract tourism? Are the farmers and all the expert artists

involved because there seems to be hardly any witnesses to such an elaborate activity?

Too many questions...I know. laugh.gif

Thoughts, anybody?

Multidimensional crop circles effect the earth electromagnetic grid to enliven and clear blockages along important leys that effect the rest of Europe etc, hence Illuminati/freemasonic churches and cathedrals have lost access to the energy pulsating within their geometric stone designs built over over certain ley lines in England. The energy also efects the mental matrix of the collective local community to do the same as we are all linked to the earth energeticly. The circles are deliberately made to look visually pretty and unoffensive to the locals as well as trigger a few from time to time into mental reevaluations and spirit revelations. Well, I may be close with those ideas or probably, I may have to sit down and start on writing a Sci-Fi novel or something about ET phoning Earth electromagneticly. Are we being altere by ET electromagneticly?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...p?showtopic=312

Like in the below picture, we are dealing with electromagnetic energies probably on a very unusual level. I only assume this from readings where in the majority they use this ype of technology. Below n artist plays with diagonal and horozontal shades to depict lightpower from sky to earth. May the Forces be with ou.

user posted image

What do you make of this? It's not on a crop circle, but a circle on ice, they're appearing everywhere in the USA and Canada....I don't know if it has something to do with the crop circles though hmm.gif

maybe you guys have seen this elsewhere?

post-19786-1122700472_thumb.jpg

Edited by sweet_butterfly

I think the commonality of the crop circles phenomenon (apart from the known manmade ones) is that they are obviously artificial, given the geometric qualities of the circles and designs within. For me it's like 'we are here, be prepared and we are coming any minute'.